David Cross - The Big Picture flac album
|10||Holly And Barbed Wire||4:35|
- Manufactured By – Pony Canyon Inc.
- Art Direction, Design, Painting – Paul Anderson
- Artwork – Janet Dunn
- Artwork [Cover Art] – Pink Pig
- Bass, Lead Vocals, Other [Shamefully Tasteless Jokes] – John Dillon
- Drums [Acoustic & Electronic], Cymbal [Cymbals], Percussion – Dan Maurer
- Engineer [And Musical Alchemy] – Tony Arnold
- Engineer [The Chapel] – Matt Kemp
- Keyboards, Programmed By [Programming], Voice, Other [Origami] – Sheila Maloney
- Liner Notes – 松本昌幸*
- Photography By – Robin Dawson
- Producer – Tony Arnold
- Saxophone [Sax Madness] – Pete Macphail* (tracks: 5, 10)
- Typography – Gavin Harding
- Violin [Electric, Acoustic, Zeta Midi Violin] – David Cross
- Written-By – Maurer*, Cross*, Dillon*, Maloney*
NotesMade In Japan.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 4 988013 410534
|CDR 104||David Cross||The Big Picture (CD, Album)||Red Hot Records||CDR 104||UK||1992|
|Noisy 001||David Cross||The Big Picture (CD, Album)||Noisy Records||Noisy 001||UK||1999|
|ZCRH 104||David Cross||The Big Picture (Cass, Album, Gat)||Red Hot Records||ZCRH 104||UK||1992|
The Big Picture is the twenty-fifth studio album by British singer-songwriter Elton John, released in 1997. It includes four worldwide singles: "Live Like Horses" (a duet with Luciano Pavarotti only for the single version), "Something About the Way You Look Tonight" (released as a double A-side with "Candle in the Wind 1997"), "Recover Your Soul" and "If the River Can Bend".
David cross - big picture (1992) CD rare OOP euro red hot records. The "David Cross Band", the actual name in this title's release and their sixth studio album, uncovers most of the mystery of this sound as their line up since 2008 will show. Jinian Wilde their vocalist, leading drummer Craig Blundell, composer/guitarist Paul Clark and composer/bassist Mick Paul and adding up in this release keyboardist Alex Hall, and evidently David Cross on violin and music writing.
David Cross (born 23 April 1949 in Turnchapel near Plymouth, England) is an English electric violinist, best known for playing with progressive rock band King Crimson during the 1970s (particularly on Larks' Tongues in Aspic and Starless and Bible Black). He also plays keyboards. After King Crimson, Cross formed a jazzy improvising band called They Came from Plymouth.
Ends Meeting David Cross to stream in hi-fi, or to download in True CD Quality on Qobuz. Listen to this album with our unlimited streaming subscriptions. Enjoy this album on Qobuz apps with your subscription. on the built-in player.
The Big Picture (Big L album). The Big Picture is the second album (and first posthumous studio album) by American rapper Big L. The album was slated for a 1999 release, but due to L's murder, it was posthumously released on July 11, 2000 on Rawkus Records. It was incomplete at the time of Big L's death, and was posthumously completed by his manager and partner in Flamboyant Entertainment, Rich King.
David Cross played violin for King Crimson from 1972 to 1974. He was a deluxe session-man until he released his first solo album, the all-instrumental Memos from Purgatory (Red Hot, 1989), orchestrated for violin, saxophone, keyboards (Sheila Maloney) and rhythm section, whose standout is the nine-minute Meantime. Testing to Destruction (Red Hot, 1994) is a band album, the violin being somewhat subdued, a progressive-rock work that fused classical, jazz and rock elements
The Big Big Train podcast. David Cross releases new album Crossing The Tracks. By Scott Munro (Prog) 2018-06-26T15:37:41. David Cross - Crossing The Tracks. 1. White Bird (w/Sonja Kraushofer) 2. Kalahari Fantasy 3. For What It's Worth (w/Anne-Marie Hurst) 4. Prince Of Darkness 5. Love Me (w/Ofra Haza) 6. Into The Oblique 7. The Light Inside Me (w/Kimberly Freeman) 8. Shifting Sands 9. Hero Of Kingdom (w/Marion Küchenmeister) 10. Hallelujah 11. The Key (w/Ofra Haza) 12. Shadows Do Know (w/Eva O). David Cross has released a brand new album titled Crossing The Tracks
s 2007 Stellar Award-winning effort Open Book was his personal, inward-looking album, this 2009 follow-up lives up to its title and pushes outward in epic fashion. Drawing its inspiration from the state of the world and exploring how humanity fits into God's plan, The Big Picture - and it's a really, really big picture - takes the gospel rapper into undiscovered territory when it comes to themes, but even more so when it comes to musical genres.
David Cross new songs, albums, biography, chart history, photos, videos, news, and more on Billboard, the go-to source for what's hot in music. Billboard 200. Other Genres. Ranked by performance on chart.
- The Barbed Wire - Futurismi Meets The Barbed Wire III download flac
- Rita Coolidge - Love Lessons download flac
- The Tony Gairo-Gary Rissmiller Jazz Orchestra - Treacherous download flac
- Robin George - Dangerous Music download flac
- Paul McCartney - Flowers In The Dirt download flac
- Jessica Lee Morgan - I Am Not download flac
- Rippingtons Featuring Russ Freeman - Tourist In Paradise download flac
- Jethro Tull - Crest Of A Knave download flac
- PP M& - (LifeLines) download flac
- David Arnold - The World Is Not Enough (Music From The MGM Motion Picture) download flac