Karl Schmitt-Walter - Valentins Gebet flac album
- Baritone Vocals – Karl Schmitt-Walter
- Composed By – Charles Gounod
- Conductor – Walter Lutze
- Orchestra – Orchester Des Deutschen Opernhauses
NotesRecorded Jan. 24th, 1938.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Label Side A): 022782
|E 2465||Karl Schmitt-Walter||Valentins Gebet / Sonst Spielt Ich (Shellac, 12")||Telefunken||E 2465||Germany||1938|
Karl Schmitt-Walter – Valentins Gebet. Label: Telefunken – none. Format: Shellac, 12", 78 RPM, Single Sided, Test Pressing, Unverkäufliche Musterplatte. Conductor – Walter Lutze. Orchestra – Orchester Des Deutschen Opernhauses. Recorded Jan. 24th, 1938. Matrix, Runout (Label Side A): 022782.
Baritone Vocals – Karl Schmitt-Walter. Valentins Gebet (Shellac, 12", S/Sided, TP, Unv).
Carl Schmitt (/ʃmɪt/; German: ; 11 July 1888 – 7 April 1985) was a conservative German jurist, political theorist, and prominent member of the Nazi Party. Schmitt wrote extensively about the effective wielding of political power. His work has been a major influence on subsequent political theory, legal theory, continental philosophy and political theology, and remains both influential and controversial due to his close association and juridical-political allegiance with Nazism
Latest albums by Karl Schmitt-Walter. Strauss, . Capriccio.
Karl Schmitt-Walter, Vol. 2: Popular Songs an. .
Karl Schmitt-Walter (23 December 1900 - 14 January 1985) was a prominent German opera singer, particularly associated with Mozart and the more lyrical Wagner baritone roles. Schmitt-Walter was born in Germersheim. He studied in Nuremberg with Gustav Landauer, and made his debut there in 1921. Schmitt-Walter possessed a comparatively light, high-baritone voice of great beauty and was equipped with an exceptionally good singing technique. He was particularly admired in Mozart and Wagner roles, notably Papageno, Wolfram von Eschenbach, and Beckmesser, which role he often sang at Bayreuth. Schmitt-Walter also performed in Verdi operas such as Ernani, La traviata and Un ballo in maschera, mostly in German translation. He enjoyed considerable success in light German operas by Lortzing and also in operetta. He was an excellent lieder interpreter, too.
By Karl Schmitt-Walter, Hans Schmidt-Isserstedt. More by Karl Schmitt-Walter. Lortzing: Der Wildschütz. Strauss II: Der Zigeunerbaron.
Karl Schmitt-Walter (baritone), Studio pianist (piano). Berlin Deutsche Opera Orchestra, Berlin State Opera Orchestra, members, Studio orchestra, Berlin Philharmonic Orchestra, Norbert Schultze, Hans Schmidt-Isserstedt, Arthur Rother, Walter Lutze, Hansgeorg Otto, Studio conductor, Hans Schindler. Release Date: 29th Jan 2013. Catalogue No: JUBE1003. Series: Immortal Voices of German Radio.
Other albums by Karl Schmitt-Walter. Karl Schmitt-Walter 6/18/1996.
- Walter Hurdt And His Cowboys / Walter Hurdt And His Singing Cowboys - Playing Around / I'm Drinking My Troubles Down download flac
- Pasdeloup Orchestra, Paris, Orchestra Of The "Concerts De Paris", Walter Goehr, Charles Gounod / George Bizet - Ballet Music From Faust / L'Arlésienne download flac
- Walter Johnson And His Orchestra / Varsity Eight - My New Gal / Clementine download flac
- Walter Schütze - Song Of Chicago / Song Of New York download flac
- Richard Wagner - Wagner Portrait - Die Walküre : Act 1 / Orchestral Music / Tannhäuser (Excerpts) download flac
- Brahms - Columbia Symphony Orchestra, Bruno Walter - Symphony No. 4 download flac
- Leichenzug - Das Letzte Gebet download flac
- Richard Wagner, Max Lorenz - Max Lorenz Singt Aus Rienzi - Tannhäuser - Die Walküre download flac
- Karl Schmitt-Walter - Schlösser, Die Im Monde Liegen / Es War Einmal download flac
- Kirsten Flagstad - Elisabeths Gebet download flac