The Amazing Rhythm Aces - Toucan Do It Too flac album
|A1||Never Been To The Islands (Howard & Hugh's Blues)||3:59|
|A2||Never Been Hurt||4:23|
|A3||Living In A World Unknown||4:32|
|A4||Everybody's Talked Too Much||5:25|
|A5||Last Letter Home||3:57|
|B1||Who's Crying Now||4:32|
|B2||Just Between You And Me And The Wall, You're A Fool||4:48|
|B3||I'm Setting You Free||3:02|
|B5||Two Can Do It Too||4:34|
- Recorded At – Sam Phillips Recording Studio
- Bass, Backing Vocals, Engineer [Assistant] – Jeff Davis
- Drums, Vocals – Butch McDade
- Guitar, Mandolin, Backing Vocals, Engineer, Producer – Barry "Byrd" Burton
- Organ – Billy Earheart
- Photography By – Fred Valentine
- Piano, Clavinet, Backing Vocals – James Hooker
- Vocals, Guitar – Russell Smith
NotesRecorded at Sam Phillips Recording Studio, Memphis, Tennessee.
Sleeve Manufactured for/by and distributed by RCA LTD Sydney, Australia and Auckland, New Zealand.
|AB 1005||The Amazing Rhythm Aces||Toucan Do It Too (LP)||ABC Records||AB 1005||US||1977|
|AB 1005 H||The Amazing Rhythm Aces||Toucan Do It Too (Cass, Album)||ABC Records||AB 1005 H||US||1977|
|AB-1005||The Amazing Rhythm Aces||Toucan Do It Too (LP, Album, San)||ABC Records||AB-1005||US||1977|
|9022-1005||The Amazing Rhythm Aces||Toucan Do It Too (LP)||ABC Records||9022-1005||Canada||1977|
|AB 1005||The Amazing Rhythm Aces||Toucan Do It Too (LP)||ABC Records||AB 1005||New Zealand||1977|
The Amazing Rhythm Aces is an American country rock group, which has characterized its music as "American music" or "roots music"-a blend of rock, country, blues, R&B, folk, reggae and Latino. The band is best known for its 1975 hit "Third Rate Romance". They have released 18 albums over 30 years (a period including a 15-year hiatus). The band's music is distinguished by its eclectic scope, literate and often quirky lyrics, and distinctive vocals by lead singer and songwriter Russell Smith.
Audio CD, July 11, 2000. Toucan Do It Too' released in 1977 and 'Burning The Ballroom Down' the band's fourth album released in 1978 on one C. irst time on CD. Standard jewelcase. Disc: 1. 1. Never Been To The Islands (Howard & Hugh's Blues).
Although the Amazing Rhythm Aces remained firmly in touch with their country and Southern rock roots, they began shedding their twang in favor of some harder and edgier material, which they matched with equally aggressive execution. The airy and slightly calypso "Never Been to the Islands (Howard and Hugh's Blues)" - which opens their third long-player, Toucan Do It Too - demonstrates that the Aces had not strayed too far afield
A year later, the hit "The End Is Not in Sight (The Cowboy Tune)," from the LP Too Stuffed to Jump, won the Aces a Grammy for Country Vocal Performance by a Group. Following the release of 1977's Toucan Do It Too, Burton left the group, and was replaced by Duncan Cameron.
Artist: The Amazing Rhythm Aces. Album: Toucan Do It Too, 2014.
- Wadud - Between 2 Lines download flac
- W.I.N.D. - W.I.N.D. download flac
- Beth Bombara - Wish I Were You download flac
- Annie Keating - Take The Wheel download flac
- Charles Walker - Number By Heart download flac
- Benni Vigne - Or Da Schlers E Baraccas 81-85 download flac
- Catbird - Sweet Cry download flac
- Underhill Rose - Underhill Rose download flac
- Broken Arrows - Streetflowers download flac
- Eddie Hedges - Something To Believe In download flac