Gerard SchwarzChamber Symphony of New York - The Classic Trumpet Concerti Of Haydn/Hummel: Gerard Schwarz Y Chamber Symphony of New York Digital Sound LP flac album
Recorded in Masonic Temple Auditorium, New York City, March 14-15, 1979. P)(C) Delos Records, Inc. Printed in Japan. Manufactured in Japan.
The Classic Trumpet Concerti of Haydn, Hummel. The two great classical trumpet concertos, Haydn and Hummel, are often found on the same record. They were written for the same man, Anton Weidinger, court trumpeter of the Esterhazy family and inveterate tinkerer, seeking to improve the versatility of the natural trumpet.
Gerard Schwarz Conductor, Y Chamber Symphony of New York Orchestra. wakening of Cheerful Feelings Upon Arrival in the Country: Allegro ma non troppo. ndante molto mosso: Szene am Bach (Scene by the brook). llegro: Lustiges Zusammensein der Landleute (Merry gathering of country folk). The Classic Trumpet Concerti Of Haydn And Hummel Gerard Schwarz. Delos Rel. January 1, 1994. View Album Delos Rel. January 1, 1983. Naxos featured album.
Album · 1983 · 15 Songs. By Heinrich Ignaz Franz von Biber - Neil Balm, Norman Smith, Raymond Mase, Robert Sirinek, Edward Carroll, Gerard Schwarz, Mark Gould, New York Trumpet Ensemble & New York Chamber Symphony. Sonata a 5 No. 1 in D Major. By Giuseppe Torelli - Gerard Schwarz & New York Chamber Symphony.
The Classic Trumpet Concerti of Haydn & Hummel. Recorded in Masonic Temple Auditorium, New York City, March 14-15, 1979. Enjoy! Joseph Hadyn: Trumpet Concerto in E flat Major.
The Classic Trumpet Concerti Of Haydn And Hummel. Gerard Schwarz, Teresa Stratas. Chamber Ensemble, Orchestra. Beethoven: Symphony No. 6 "Pastorale".
Gerard Schwarz (trumpet/conductor). New York Chamber Symphony. Catalogue No: DE3001. Haydn: Trumpet Concerto in E flat major, Hob. VIIe:1. Gerard Schwarz (trumpet).
The Chamber Symphony No. 1 in E major, Op. 9 (also known by its title in German Kammersymphonie, für 15 soloinstrumente, or simply as Kammersymphonie) is a composition by Austrian composer Arnold Schoenberg. It was finished in 1906 and premiered on February 8, 1907 in Vienna by the Rosé Quartet together with a wind ensemble from the Vienna Philharmonic, under the composer's baton
- Joseph Haydn, Leningrad Philharmonic Chamber Orchestra, Lev Shinder, Yuri Temirkanov - Symphony No. 6 "Le Matin" - Symphony No. 7 "Le Midi" download flac
- Mozart, Haydn - Pro Musica Chamber Orchestra, Stuttgart, Rolf Reinhardt - Toy Symphony / Eine Kleine Nachtmusik, K. 525 / A Musical Joke, K. 522 download flac
- Joseph Haydn - Romantic Classic download flac
- Munich Chamber Orchestra, Harold Farber, conductor - Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart, Symphony No. 25 in G Minor, K. 183 & Symphony No. 43 in G Minor, K. 550 download flac
- Bernstein, New York Philharmonic - Beethoven: Fifth Symphony download flac
- Haydn, Max Goberman, The Vienna State Opera Orchestra - The Symphonies Of Haydn Vol. 8 / Symphony No. 21 In A Major / Symphony No. 22 In E-Flat Major download flac
- Haydn - Jean-François Paillard / Jean-François Paillard Chamber Orchestra - The Three Violin Concertos download flac
- Leonard Bernstein, Mendelssohn, Haydn, New York Philharmonic - Mendelssohn: Italian Symphony / Haydn: London Symphony download flac
- Haydn, Mozart, Viennna Symphony Orchestra, Bernhard Paumgartner, Jorg Faerber - Eine Kleine Nachtmusik / Trumpet Concerto / Kinder-Symphony download flac
- Joseph Haydn - New York Philharmonic, Leonard Bernstein - Symphony No. 84 - Symphony No. 85 "La Reine" download flac