Donovan - The Real Donovan flac album
Tracklist Hide Credits
|A2||Oh Deed I Do
Written-By – Bert Jansch
|A3||Catch The Wind||2:53|
|A4||Remember The Alamo
Written-By – Jane Bowers
|A5||The Ballad Of The Crystal Man||3:15|
|B2||Belated Forgiveness Plea||2:53|
|B4||The War Drags On
Written-By – Mick Softly*
|B6||To Try For The Sun||3:37|
- Mastered At – Columbia Recording Studios, Nashville
- Pressed By – Monarch Record Mfg. Co. – Δ9443
- Record Company – Hickory Records, Inc.
- Licensed From – Pye Records
- Published By – Southern Music Publishing Co.
- Published By – Vidor Publications Inc.
- Design [Album] – Garrison, Womack & Hall
- Mastered By [Runout Etch] – JMW*
- Written-By – Donovan (tracks: A1, A3, A5 to B3, B5, B6)
NotesMonarch Pressing with variant center labels and catalog # from this U.S. mono vinyl.
An Iver Recording
A PYE RECORDS U.K. RECORDING
Tracks compiled from previous UK Pye Records releases, not yet released in U.S., during legal dispute over rights after Donovan signed with Epic Records.
1st catalog #: front/spine; 2nd: liner; 3rd: Labels
A2: No publishing info
A4: Vidor Publications, Inc.
All other selections Southern Music Pub. Co.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (A side label): 762-LPM F-147
- Matrix / Runout (B side label): 762-LPM F-148
- Matrix / Runout (A side etch exc MR[circled] stamp): F 147 XTBV120313-1C JMW MR Δ9443
- Matrix / Runout (B side etch exc MR[circled] stamp): F 148 XTBV120314-1B JMW MR Δ9443-X
- Rights Society (Track A4): BMI
- Rights Society (All other selections): ASCAP
- Other (Jacket Mfg. Plant #): 5
|ST-90915, LPS 135||Donovan||The Real Donovan (LP, Comp)||Hickory Records, Hickory Records||ST-90915, LPS 135||US||Unknown|
|LPS 135||Donovan||The Real Donovan (LP, Album, Comp)||Hickory Records||LPS 135||US||1966|
|LPM 135||Donovan||The Real Donovan (LP, Comp, Mono)||Hickory Records||LPM 135||US||1966|
|LPS 135||Donovan||The Real Donovan (LP, Comp)||Hickory Records||LPS 135||US||1966|
|NSPL-30091||Donovan||The Real Donovan (LP, Comp)||Pye Records||NSPL-30091||Canada||1966|
Donovan (born Donovan Philips Leitch, 10 May 1946) is a Scottish singer, songwriter and guitarist. He developed an eclectic and distinctive style that blended folk, jazz, pop, psychedelia, and world music (notably calypso). He has lived in Scotland, Hertfordshire (England), London, California, and since at least 2008 in County Cork, Ireland, with his family.
Open Road is the eighth studio album, and ninth overall, from British singer-songwriter Donovan and the debut album from the short-lived band Open Road. While his previous work was composed by his playing solo on acoustic guitar and then recorded with a shifting cast of session musicians, Open Road was Donovan's effort toward writing and recording music as a member of a band.
Donovan – The Real Donovan. Back cover inset on bottom right with: An Iver Recording A Pye Records UK Recording Album design by Garrison, Womak & Hall. Matrix, Runout (Side 1 Label): 762 Master F-147-S.
The Real Donovan is the first compilation album from Scottish singer-songwriter Donovan. It was released in the . Hickory LPM 135 (monaural) /LPS 135 (stereo)) in September 1966. When Donovan signed a contract with Epic Records, he became entangled in a legal dispute with Pye Records over the rights to his music. These legal proceedings withheld any new Donovan releases in the United Kingdom until late 1966.
The Collection (Donovan album). The Collection is a compilation album from Scottish singer-songwriter Donovan. It was released in the United Kingdom (Castle Communications CCSCD 276) in December 1990 and in the United States on 1 July 1992. In 1990, Castle Communications released a Donovan compilation that spanned both his 1965 Pye Records recordings and his subsequent work for Epic Records. The album marked the first appearance of many of the tracks on compact disc. In the meantime, Pye Records' United States distributor Hickory Records compiled The Real Donovan from Donovan's Pye Records releases, choosing several songs that had not yet appeared on any United States release. The Real Donovan was released within the same month as Donovan's first Epic Records album Sunshine Superman. Compilation album by. Donovan.
Donovan (born Donovan Philips Leitch, 10 May 1946) is a Scottish singer, songwriter and guitarist. Initially labelled as an imitator of Bob Dylan, Donovan quickly developed an eclectic and distinctive style that blended folk, jazz, pop, psychedelia, and world music (notably calypso). The Real Donovan Album.
- Donovan - Catch The Wind / Why Do You Treat Me Like You Do download flac
- Jason Donovan - Let It Be Me download flac
- Donovan - Golden Hour Of Donovan download flac
- Donovan - Donovan Vol.1 download flac
- Donovan - Colours download flac
- Donovan - Love Is Only Feeling download flac
- Donovan - Universal Soldier download flac
- Donovan - Catch The Wind download flac
- Donovan - What's Bin Did And What's Bin Hid download flac
- Donovan - Troubadour (Including "Colours") download flac