Severed Heads - Come Visit The Big Bigot With Dead Eyes Opened flac album
Tracklist Hide Credits
|1||Dead Eyes Opened||6:05|
|3||We Have Come To Bless This House||3:55|
|5||Mambo Fist Miasma||5:10|
|6||Come Visit The Big Bigot||3:27|
|7||Twenty Deadly Diseases||3:38|
|9||Phantasized Persecutory Breast||3:01|
|12||FM Stations Blow Up||0:14|
|14||Sam Loves You||2:58|
Written-By – E. Clapton*, F. Pappalardi*, G. Collins*
|16||Harold And Cindy Hospital||2:56|
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Nettwerk Productions Ltd.
- Copyright (c) – Nettwerk Productions Ltd.
- Manufactured By – Important Record Distributors, Inc.
- Distributed By – Important Record Distributors, Inc.
- Recorded At – Terse Tapes
- Published By – Tom Ellard
- Published By – CBS Songs
- Produced At – Terse Tapes
- Produced At – Johnathan Price's Studio
- Glass Mastered At – Nimbus, Virginia
- Bass, Vocals, Keyboards, Other [Sound Gin] – Tom Ellard
- Choir [The Choir Control] – Topsy Ke-Evil*
- Design [Assisted] – Sykes*
- Drum, Computer [Programming] – Obereta Kyojin*
- Lead Guitar – Simon Insect-O-Cutor* (tracks: 7, 15)
- Photography, Design – Steven R. Gilmore
- Producer – Severed Heads, Topsy Ke-Evil*
- Video Editor [Video Tape, Video Synthesizers] – Stephen Jones
NotesProduced by Severed Heads and Topsy Ke-Evil at Terse Tapes 1984-1985, Australia
except Oscar's Grind at Jonathan Prince's studio, England.
As the title indicates, this CD release contains both the EP "Dead Eyes Opened" (constituting the first 5 tracks) and the full length LP "Come Visit The Big Bigot". The original Australian LP release was titled "The Big Bigot," and included the track "George the Animal" instead of the more dancefloor-friendly single "Twenty Deadly Diseases."
Made in the Canada (Printed inside the booklet.)
Made in the U.S.A. (Printed on the back of the booklet, the back cover insert, and the CD.)
Track 1 misspelled as "Dead Eyes Open"
Track times taken from a CD player
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Text): 88561-5006-2
- Barcode (Scanned): 088561500627
- Matrix / Runout (Mirrored): 88561-5006-2 (V) :·: :MASTERED: :BY NIMBUS:
|NTCD31||Severed Heads||Come Visit The Big Bigot With Dead Eyes Opened (CD, Comp)||Nettwerk||NTCD31||Canada||1987|
|NTCD31||Severed Heads||Come Visit The Big Bigot With Dead Eyes Opened (CD, Comp, Red)||Nettwerk||NTCD31||Canada||1987|
|NTCD31||Severed Heads||Come Visit The Big Bigot With Dead Eyes Opened (CD, Comp, Ame)||Nettwerk||NTCD31||Canada||1987|
|W2-30003||Severed Heads||Come Visit The Big Bigot With Dead Eyes Opened (CD, Comp, RE)||Nettwerk||W2-30003||US||Unknown|
1987 - Come Visit The Big Bigot With Dead Eyes Opened (CD). 01 - Dead Eyes Open Remix Three. 02 - Petrol Remix Five. 03 - We Have Come To Bless This House Remix Tw. p3. 05 - Mambo Fist Miasma. 06 - Come Visit The Big Bigot. 07 - Twenty Deadly Diseases. Severed Heads and the Mormon Choir). 13 - The Ant can see Legs. 14 - In Flesh On 2JJJ. 17 - Magic ambulance ride. 19 - Poisonous Friend (Severed Heads Remix).
Dead Eyes Opened" is a song by the experimental Australian group Severed Heads, originally released on their 1983 album Since the Accident. Upon its initial release as a 12-inch record single in 1984, the track received critical success. A remixed version released in October 1994 achieved commercial success in Australia, peaking at on the ARIA Charts. In 2015, the song was listed at number 16 in In the Mix's '100 Greatest Australian Dance Tracks of All Time'.
Severed Heads - Casey's Ion Casey's Ion Severed Heads. Come Visit The Big Bigot with Dead Eyes Opened. Also featured on. +2 other releases.
Words on Cassette have Faded, The Tape itself is VG+. Termos do Vendedor. All My Music is Play and Visually Graded Unless I'm 100% Sure it is Opened and Mint and Obviously Sealed. IF I make a Mistake it will be a Minor One. Let Me Know and I Will Compensate. I'm Easy To Deal With. If you live in the .
Come Visit The Big Bigot’ was Severed Heads’ first record to be released commercially simultaneously in Australia, North America and Europe in 1986. Quite a few people still define the band by this period.
Come Visit the Big Bigot. Dark Entries Records. They recently reissued ‘Petrol’ by Aussie legends Severed Heads as well as the wrong speeder classic ‘Dead Eyes Opened’, but the seminal album The Big Bigot is the latest of the groups work to get the reissue treatment. 1 Come Visit The Big Bigot 1:30 Severed Heads. 2 Twenty Deadly Diseases 1:30 Severed Heads. 3 Army 1:30 Severed Heads. 5 Casey's Ion 1:30 Severed Heads.
Come Visit The Big Bigot is the sixth full length studio album by Australian experimental group Severed Heads, released in 1986. The tracks "Twenty Deadly Diseases" and "Propellor" were both released as singles to help promote the album. All songs written and composed by Tom Ellard, except for track 10, written by Eric Clapton and Felix Pappalardi. Tom Ellard - vocals, bass, keyboards. Oboreta Kyojin - drums, compters. Tospy Keevil - choir, production.
Severed Heads - Big Saints Reward (1988-. 1. Dead Eyes Opened 2. Bullet 3. Mount.
- Joan Jett And The Runaways - I Love Playing With Fire download flac
- Conjure One - Conjure One download flac
- Various - Donovan • Island Of Circles download flac
- Audio Bigot - End All E.P download flac
- Important Documents, XwalrusX - Split download flac
- Conjure One - Redemption download flac
- Hearts Bonfire - And So The Beast Has Opened Its Eyes download flac
- Sara Lov - Seasoned Eyes Were Beaming download flac
- George Harrison - Got My Mind Set On You download flac
- Skinny Puppy - Ain't It Dead Yet download flac