Eminem - Lose Yourself flac album
Tracklist Hide Credits
Drum Programming – Eminem
|2||Lose Yourself (Instrumental)
Drum Programming – Eminem
Featuring [With] – Jay-Z
|Video 1||Lose Yourself (The Video - Enhanced Section)
Film Director [Video Directors] – Eminem, Paul Rosenberg, Phillip D. Atwell*
|Video 2||8 Mile Movie Trailer (Enhanced Section)|
- Record Company – Universal International
- Distributed By – Victor Entertainment, Inc.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Shady Records
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Interscope Records
- Copyright (c) – Universal Studios
- Copyright (c) – Interscope Records
- Published By – Eight Mile Style
- Recorded At – Baseline Studios
- Mixed At – Studio A Recording, Inc.
- Keyboards, Programmed By [Programming] – Luis Resto (tracks: 1, 2)
- Mixed By – Richard Huredia* (tracks: 3)
- Producer – Eminem (tracks: 1 to 3)
- Recorded By – Gimel "Yong Guru" Keaton* (tracks: 3), Michael Strange Jr.* (tracks: 1, 2), Steve King (tracks: 1, 2)
- Written-By – L. Resto* (tracks: 1, 2), M. Mathers* (tracks: 1 to 3), S. Carter* (tracks: 3)
- Written-By, Producer [Additional Production], Guitar, Keyboards, Bass – J. Bass* (tracks: 1, 2)
NotesPublished by Eight Mile Style (BMI) (track: 1, 2)
From the Jay Z Def Jam/Island release "Blueprint". (BMI).
Produced for Angry Blond Productions Inc.
Recorded at Baseline Studios, NYC for Loreal, Inc.
Mixed at Studio A Recording.
Eminem appears courtesy of Aftermath Entertainment.
Jay Z appears courtesy of Roc-A-Fella Records Inc.
Taken from the 8 Mile Soundtrack
℗2002 Shady/Interscope Records.
©2002 Universal Studios, Interscope Records, a division of UMG Recordings, Inc.
Universal International, a Universal Music Company.
Distributed by Victor Entertainment, Inc.
Made in Japan
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Text): 4 988005 328441
- Barcode (String): 4988005328441
- Matrix / Runout: UICS-5022-2 X1A V
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI L542
- Mould SID Code: IFPI 4011
- Rights Society: JASRAC
|497 828-1||Eminem||Lose Yourself (12", Maxi)||Shady Records, Interscope Records||497 828-1||UK||2002|
|none||Eminem||Lose Yourself (CDr, Single, Promo)||Interscope Records||none||Japan||Unknown|
|EMCDP7||Eminem||Lose Yourself (CD, Single, Promo)||Shady Records, Interscope Records, UMG Soundtracks||EMCDP7||Poland||2002|
|none||Eminem||Lose Yourself (CD, Single, Promo)||Motor, Shady Records, Interscope Records||none||2002|
|INTR-10840-2||Eminem||Lose Yourself (CD, Single, Promo)||Shady Records, UMG Soundtracks||INTR-10840-2||US||2002|
Lose Yourself" is a song by American rapper Eminem from the soundtrack to the 2002 motion picture 8 Mile. The song was written by Eminem and produced by Eminem along with longtime collaborator Jeff Bass, one half of the production duo Bass Brothers, and Luis Resto. It was released on October 28, 2002, as the lead single from the soundtrack
Lose Yourself Lyrics. You better lose yourself in the music The moment, you own it, you better never let it go You only get one shot, do not miss your chance to blow This opportunity comes once in a lifetime, yo You better lose yourself in the music The moment, you own it, you better never let it go You only get one shot, do.
Album: Lose Yourself. Heyo! SONGLYRICS just got interactive. You better lose yourself in the music, the moment You own it, you better never let it go. You only get one shot, do not miss your chance to blow This opportunity comes once in a lifetime. You better lose yourself in the music, the moment. You own it, you better never let it go You only get one shot, do not miss your chance to blow This opportunity comes once in a lifetime.
With "Lose Yourself," Eminem had to figure out a way to authentically express himself under the guise of a fictional character. Because the movie is not me, the movie is Jimmy Smith Jr. So I'm playing this character, but I have to make parallels between my life and his, in this song. The 8 Mile soundtrack was part of a very successful run for Eminem. While overall album sales were declining due to high CD prices and Internet piracy, this soundtrack and Eminem's album The Eminem Show were selling millions of copies. Rapper 50 Cent, who also appeared on the soundtrack, was the next big music success story. He also sold millions of albums after signing a deal with Eminem and Dr. Dre's Shady/Aftermath Records and releasing Get Rich or Die Tryin'. Eminem performed this at the 2003 Grammy Awards with The Roots backing him up.
Lose Yourself (Soundtrack Version). 2002 Shady Records/Interscope Records. See All. The Marshall Mathers LP2 (Deluxe).
- Eminem - The Slim Shady LP download flac
- Eminem - The Vinyl LPs download flac
- Eminem - The Way I Am download flac
- Eminem - Cleanin' Out My Closet download flac
- Eminem - 8 Mile download flac
- Eminem - My Name Is download flac
- Eminem - Just Lose It download flac
- Eminem - When I'm Gone download flac
- Eminem - The Marshall Mathers LP download flac
- Eminem - Business download flac