Riblja Čorba - Zadnji Voz Za Čačak / Lud Sto Posto flac album
Tracklist Hide Credits
|A||Zadnji Voz Za Čačak
Music By – N. Diamond*
|B||Lud Sto Posto
Music By – M. Aleksić*
- Lyrics By – B. Đorđević*
NotesA gift with Politika Ekspres.
Soul Bite) is the eighth studio album by Serbian and former Yugoslav rock band Riblja Čorba, released in 1987. Except "Član mafije", which had elements of the Caribbean music and criticized League of Communists of Yugoslavia, album did not feature any other song with political-related lyrics, which was Riblja Čorba's trademark.
Last Train to Clarksville" was the debut single by The Monkees. It was released August 16, 1966, and later included on the group's 1966 self-titled album, which was released on October 10, 1966. The song, written by Tommy Boyce and Bobby Hart, was recorded at RCA Victor Studio B in Hollywood on July 25, 1966, and was already on the Boss Hit Bounds on August 17, 1966. The song topped the Billboard Hot 100 on November 5, 1966. Lead vocals were performed by the Monkees' drummer Micky Dolenz.
A. Zadnji Voz Za Čačak. Music By – N. Diamond. Music By – M. Aleksić.
Riblja Čorba is a Serbian and Yugoslav rock band from Belgrade. The band was one of the most popular and most influential acts of the Yugoslav rock scene. Riblja Čorba was formed in 1978 by vocalist Bora Đorđević, guitarist Rajko Kojić, bass guitarist Miša Aleksić and drummer Vicko Milatović. Their debut release, the single "Lutka sa naslovne strane" (1978), saw huge success and launched them to fame.
Zadnji voz za Čačak" - 2:44. Lud sto posto" - 4:15. A cover by Plastics appears on the 1979 album Welcome Plastics. A rerecorded version was released on a flexi-disc coupled with the 1981 album Welcome Back. A cover by Cassandra Wilson appears on her 1995 album New Moon Daughter.
Zadnji voz za Čačak" trans "Last train to Čačak" is a song by Serbian and former Yugoslav rock band Riblja Čorba, from their 1987 album Ujed za dušu. B-side features the song "Lud sto posto" "100% Crazy". Zadnji voz za Čačak" - 2:44. Bora Đorđević - vocal. Miša Aleksić - bass guitar.
5. Crvena su dugmad pritisnuta. Lud sto posto (bonus - live '87). 12. Kada padne noć (bonus - live '87). 13. Da, To Sam Ja (Bonus - Live '87 ). 4'40. BPM Profile Ujed za dušu. Album starts at BPM, ends at BPM (+0), with tempos within the -BPM range. Try refreshing the page if dots are missing). Recent albums by Riblja čorba.
- Riblja Čorba - Pokvarena Mašta I Prljave Strasti download flac
- DayWho - Hiljadu Glasova download flac
- Riblja Čorba - Kost U Grlu download flac
- Lepa Brena & Slatki Greh - Čačak, Čačak download flac
- Narodni Orkestar Radio Beograda - Čačak / Žikino Kolo download flac
- Sanja Đorđević - Da Je Meni Drugi Život download flac
- Đorđe Marjanović - Ekspres - Kafa download flac
- Various - Mega Hit 2002 download flac
- Duet Milošević-Aleksić - Večeras Mi Kapija Zaškripala Mala download flac
- La Differenza - Un Posto Tranquillo download flac