Budgie - The BBC Recordings flac album
|In Concert Paris Theatre 19.10.1972|
|1-01||Rape Of The Locks|
|1-03||Young Is A World|
|1-04||Hot As A Dockers Armpit|
|Reading Festival 1980|
|1-05||Breaking All The House Rules|
|1-06||Crime Against The World|
|1-07||Napoleon Bona Part 1 & 2|
|1-09||Panzer Division Destroyed|
|1-11||Breadfan (Lost Edit Not Transmitted)|
|John Peel Show 1.7.1976|
|2-01||Sky High Percentage|
|2-02||In The Grip Of A Tyrefitters Hand|
|Friday Rock Show 18.12.1981|
|2-03||I Turned To Stone|
|2-05||She Used Me Up|
|Reading Festival 1982|
|2-07||Crime Against The World|
|2-08||I Turned To Stone|
|2-09||Truth Drug (Not Transmitted)|
|2-11||She Used Me Up|
|2-12||Panzer Division Destroyed|
- Made By – Cum'On Everybody Records
- Artwork [Design] – Hugh Gilmour
- Artwork [Photography - Reading Festival] – Phil Neumann
- Bass, Vocals – Burke Shelley
- Drums – Ray Phillips (tracks: 1-01 to 1-04), Steve Williams (tracks: 1-05 to 2-12)
- Guitar – Tony Bourge (tracks: 1-01 to 1-04 and 2-01 and 2-02)
- Guitar [Rhythm] – Myf Isaac (tracks: 2-01 and 2-02)
- Guitar, Vocals – John Thomas (tracks: 1-05 to 1-11 and 2-06 to 2-12)
- Keyboards – Lindsay Bridgewater (tracks: 2-08 and 2-09)
NotesTracks 1-01 to 1-04 recorded live at Paris Theatre, London, UK, on November 19th 1972, for BBC Radio One's 'In Concert'
Tracks 1-05 to 1-11 recorded live at Reading Festival, Reading, UK, on August 24th 1980 and originally broadcast on BBC Radio One
Tracks 2-01 and 2-02 recorded live at Maida Vale Studio 4, London, UK, on July 1st 1976, for BBC Radio One's 'John Peel Show'
Tracks 2-03 to 2-05 recorded live at Maida Vale Studio 4, London, UK, on December 18th 1981 for BBC Radio One's 'Friday Rock Show Session'
Tracks 2-06 to 2-12 recorded live at Reading Festival, Reading, UK, on August 27th 1982 and originally broadcast on BBC Radio One
Management: Paul Cox
Remastered by Mike Brown at Original Sound
Issued in a standard jewel case with a black tray. Includes: an 4-page booklet
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Text): 9 396318 105029
- Barcode (Scanned): 9396318105029
- Label Code: LC 29037
- SPARS Code: AAD
|NP14||Budgie||The BBC Recordings (2xCD, Album)||Noteworthy Productions||NP14||UK||2004|
There they were regarded with an awe and respect that had rarely come their way in earlier years, and Budgie responded with some of their heaviest (if not necessarily inventive) material yet, and three songs from a Friday Rock Show performance can still shatter speakers.
Budgie is the debut album of Welsh rock band Budgie. It was released in June 1971 through MCA Records. Homicidal Suicidal" has also been covered by the Seattle grunge band Soundgarden.
The BBC Recordings (2006) by Budgie. Genres: Progressive Rock, Hard Rock Members: Burke Shelley, Steve Williams, Ray Phillips, Tony Bourge, Big John Thomas.
The BBC Recordings was the last live compilation album by Welsh rock band Budgie. The tracks on this album were taken from five shows. Budgie is the debut album of Welsh rock band Budgie. Squawk is the second studio album by the rock band Budgie. It was released in September 1972 on Kapp Records. The album was certified Gold in 1973.
The BBC Recordings - Студийный альбом от Budgie. Вышел 21 февраля 2006г. В альбом вошло 23 треков. Продолжительность альбома: 02:14:02. Budgie - In the Grip of a Tyre Fitter's Hand - Vinyl - AT440MLa - Thorens TD 160 Super. Budgie-Track 5-In The Grip Of A Tyrefitter's Hand. Budgie - in the grip of tyrefitter's hand - . In the Grip of a Tyre-fitter's Hand BUDGIE. Budgie - Smile Boy Smile (1978). Budgie, IN FOR THE KILL. In the Grip of a Tyre Fitters Hand - Camporee 09.
Friday, March 4, 2016. Budgie: The BBC Recordings. Budgie: the BBC recordings (1972-1982; 2006). CD I: 1) Rape Of The Locks; 2) Rocking Man; 3) Young Is A World; 4) Hot As A Docker's Armpit; 5) Breaking All The House Rules; 6) Crime Against The World; 7) Napoleon Bona-Part 1 & 2; 8) Forearm Smash; 9) Panzer Division Destroyed; 10) Wild Fire; 11) Breadfan In any case, this collection still does not properly satisfy the demand for a Budgie live album, and makes one wonder how the hell is it at all possible that not one single complete recording of a classic era Budgie live show has survived in acceptable quality to complete and dignify this series of semi-satisfying archive releases. Was the band too hard up back in those days, or were they just too lazy to set up a bunch of recording equipment, letting the BBC do it all for them?
Budgie formed in 1967 in Cardiff, Wales under the name Hills Contemporary Grass. Their original line-up consisted of Burke Shelley on vocals and bass, Tony Bourge on guitar and vocals, and Ray Phillips on drums. After performing several gigs in 1968, the band changed their name to Budgie the following year and recorded their first demo. The band originally formed under such names as Hills Contemporary Grass and Six Ton Budgie. In 2006 Budgie undertook a thirty five date United Kingdom tour and a new album, titled You're All Living in Cuckooland, was released in the UK on 7 November that year. In 2007 they played dates in Sweden and Poland. On 4 July 2007 Lees announced his departure from the band to concentrate on his teaching and solo career. The BBC Recordings (live compilation of 1972–1982 material).
- George Wein's Newport Jazz Festival Allstars - George Wein's Newport Jazz Festival All Stars download flac
- Budgie - Best Of Budgie download flac
- Musikkorps Der 11. Panzer-Grenadier-Division - Traditions-Märsche 2 download flac
- Panzer'Faust - Panzer 2004 download flac
- Panzer - Al Pie Del Cañón download flac
- Musikkorps Und Soldatenchor Der 11:Panzer-Grenadier-Division Leitung: Major Hans Friess - Marches Militaires Allemandes download flac
- Budgie - Live At Reading Festival download flac
- Radiohead - Creep - Live At Reading Festival download flac
- Whitesnake - Recorded Live Reading Rock 8/26/1979 From BBC Transcription vinyl. download flac
- Y & T - Live On The Friday Rock Show download flac