Johnnie Taylor - A New Day flac album
Tracklist Hide Credits
|A1||The Heart Break Kid
Written-By – B. Wyrick*
|A2||I'd Rather Hurt Myself (Than To Hurt You)
Written-By – C. Hampton - H. Banks*
|A3||I Got This Thing For Your Love
Written-By – G. M. Guidry*
|A4||Signing Off With Love
Written-By – K. Hirsch*, N. Helms*
|A5||Baby Lay Down
Written-By – D. Cook*, R. VanHoy*
Written-By – A. Walker*, C. Girty*
|B2||I Wanna Get Into You
Written-By – H. Scales*, M. Griffin*
Written-By – J. Shamwell*, T. Tate*
|B4||Baby Don't Hesitate
Written-By – A. Brown*
- Manufactured By – Columbia Records
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – CBS Inc.
- Copyright (c) – CBS Inc.
- Arranged By – Bruce Miller (tracks: B1 to B4)
- Backing Vocals – Brandye, Diane Davis (tracks: B1 to B4), Diane Hogan (tracks: B1 to B4), Enchantment (tracks: B1 to B4), Patty Lewis* (tracks: B1 to B4)
- Backing Vocals [Brandye] – Cynthia Douglas (tracks: A1 to A5), Donna Davis (tracks: A1 to A5), Pam Vincent (tracks: A1 to A5)
- Bass – Anthony (Tony) Willis* (tracks: B1 to B4), David Hood (tracks: A1 to A5), Greg Coles (tracks: B1 to B4)
- Clavinet, Synthesizer – Vassal Gradington Benford* (tracks: B1 to B4)
- Design – Ed Lee, Phyllis H.B.
- Drums – Jerry Jones (tracks: B1 to B4), Lee Nathan Marcus* (tracks: B1 to B4), Roger Hawkins (tracks: A1 to A5)
- Engineer – Allen Sides (tracks: B1 to B4), Christopher Banninger (tracks: B1 to B4), M. Ettel* (tracks: B1 to B4)
- Engineer [Muscle Shoals Sound Studio] – Steve Melton (tracks: A1 to A5)
- Engineer [The Sound Shop] – Ernie Winfry* (tracks: A1 to A5)
- Guitar – Bruce Nazarian (tracks: B1 to B4), Eddie Willis (tracks: B1 to B4), Jimmy Johnson (tracks: A1 to A5), Ken Bell (tracks: A1 to A5)
- Horns – Ben Cauley (tracks: A1 to A5), Charles Rose (tracks: A1 to A5), Harrison Calloway (tracks: A1 to A5), Harvey Thompson (tracks: A1 to A5), Ronnie Eades* (tracks: A1 to A5)
- Keyboards – Clayton Ivy* (tracks: A1 to A5), George Roundtree (tracks: B1 to B4), Randy McCormick (tracks: A1 to A5), Rudy Robinson (tracks: B1 to B4)
- Percussion – Carl (Butch) Smith* (tracks: B1 to B4)
- Photography By – Ronald G. Harris
- Producer – Brad Shapiro (tracks: A1 to A5), Don Davis (tracks: B1 to B4)
NotesJerry Jones appears courtesy of Source Records
Enchantment appear courtesy of RCA Records
A Side produced for Aaron Bradley Productions, Inc.
B Side Produced for Great Lakes Productions, Inc.
A Side Rhythm Recorded at Muscle Shoals Sound Studio, Muscle Shoals, AL
Vocals recorded at Goodnight Studios, Dallas
Remixed at The Sound Shop
B Side Recorded at United Sound Systems, Detroit, MI, Oceanway Studios, Los Angeles, CA, Davlon Studio, Los Angeles, CA, Sundance Productions, Dallas, TX.
℗ & © 1980 CBS, Inc.
Printed in U.S.A.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Text): 0-7464-36548-1
- Matrix / Runout (Side 1 Label): AL 36548
- Matrix / Runout (Side 2 Label): BL 36548
|JC 36548||Johnnie Taylor||A New Day (LP, Album, Promo)||Columbia||JC 36548||US||1980|
Johnnie Harrison Taylor (May 5, 1934 – May 31, 2000) was a three-time Grammy-nominated American recording artist and songwriter who performed a wide variety of genres, from blues, rhythm and blues, soul, and gospel to pop, doo-wop, and disco. Johnnie Taylor was born in Crawfordsville, Arkansas. He grew up in West Memphis, Arkansas, performing in gospel groups as a youngster
Listen to music from Johnnie Taylor like Who's Making Love, Disco Lady & more. Find the latest tracks, albums, and images from Johnnie Taylor. A new version of Last. The Mad Lads The Mad Lads.
Listen to Steal Away (Album Version) by Johnnie Taylor - Greatest Hits Vol. 1. Deezer: free music streaming. only Your folks would approve Things like this, we Wouldn't have to do, no I won't tell I won't tell nobody else I'm gonna keep it to myself I know it's late Don't you hesitate Come on and steal away Let me steal your love i know alot of folk out there trying to criticize me But. you would be doing The same thing that I'm doing Everybody wanna steal away Lord, please don't criticize me I'm trying to steal a little love Don't you want to steal away Don't you want to steal away Don't you want to steal away.
Altri album di Johnnie Taylor. Around and Around We Go. Life Is a Journey. With Every Heart Beat. Keeps On Making a Way. Stop Half-Loving These Women. only publishes for promotional use and/or for press use images, as delivered and/or authorized by record labels, press offices, promotional agencies; only resorts to degraded images as part of its information feed.
Taylor's at his most effective when playing both funky and wounded-his voice evokes Otis Redding, or Wilson Pickett's guttural depths, but also carries a singular high lonesome sweetness. His aside, "I feel lucky tonight," speaks volumes.
Rated Extraordinaire (LP, Album). Rated Extraordinaire (CD, Album, Ltd, RE, RM, Pap). Rated Extraordinaire (LP, Album).
Pour les articles homonymes, voir Taylor. Johnnie Harrison Taylor (5 mai 1934 à Crawfordsville, Arkansas - 31 mai 2000 à Dallas, Texas) était un chanteur américain qui possédait une grande variété de styles : gospel, blues, soul, doo-wop, disco, funk. Jeune, il participe à des groupes de gospel. Sa voix étant proche de celle de Sam Cooke, il remplace ce dernier dans le groupe The Soul Stirrers, en 1957. Il enregistre Rome Wasn't Built In A Day en 1962.
- Johnnie Taylor - Taylored To Please download flac
- Janie Grant, Diane Ray - Teenage Girls Volume One download flac
- Robert Palmer - Sneakin' Sally Through The Alley download flac
- Mark Whitfield - Mark Whitfield download flac
- Taylor Dayne - Can't Fight Fate download flac
- Hans Theessink - Baby Wants To Boogie download flac
- Archaeopteryx - Diane Peters’ Archaeopteryx download flac
- Bruce Foster - Born To Break My Heart download flac
- Marcia Hines - Woo Me download flac
- Diane Ponzio - On The Inside download flac