Foo Fighters - Concrete And Gold flac album
Tracklist Hide Credits
Backing Vocals – Taylor Greenwood Bass – Nate MendelDrums, Backing Vocals – Taylor HawkinsGuitar – Chris Shiflett, Pat SmearLead Vocals, Guitar – Dave GrohlPiano, Synth – Rami Jaffee
Bass, Percussion – Nate MendelDrums, Percussion – Taylor HawkinsGuitar, Percussion – Chris Shiflett, Pat SmearLead Vocals, Guitar, Percussion – Dave GrohlMellotron, Keyboards [Casio SK1], Organ, Percussion – Rami JaffeePiano – Greg Kurstin
|3||Make It Right
Backing Vocals [Uncredited] – Justin TimberlakeBass – Nate MendelDrums, Backing Vocals – Taylor HawkinsGuitar – Chris Shiflett, Pat SmearLead Vocals, Guitar – Dave GrohlOrgan [Farfisa Organ], Synthesizer [ARP String Ensemble] – Rami Jaffee
|4||The Sky Is A Neighborhood
Backing Vocals – Alison MosshartBass – Nate MendelCello – Kinga BacikDrums, Backing Vocals – Taylor HawkinsGuitar – Pat SmearLead Vocals, Guitar – Dave GrohlViola – Thomas Lea*Violin – Ginny Luke, Rachel Grace
|5||La Dee Da
Backing Vocals – Alison MosshartBass – Nate MendelClavinet, Keyboards [Reface], Piano – Rami JaffeeDrums – Taylor HawkinsGuitar – Chris Shiflett, Pat SmearLead Vocals, Guitar – Dave GrohlSaxophone – Dave Koz
Backing Vocals – Inara GeorgeBass – Nate MendelDrums, Percussion – Taylor HawkinsGuitar – Chris Shiflett, Pat SmearLead Vocals, Guitar – Dave GrohlSynth – Greg KurstinSynth, Electric Piano [Wurli] – Rami Jaffee
Bass – Nate MendelDrums, Backing Vocals – Taylor HawkinsGuitar – Chris Shiflett, Pat SmearLead Vocals, Guitar – Dave GrohlMellotron [Mellotron Vibes], Organ [Farfisa Organ] – Rami JaffeeSynthesizer [ARP String Ensemble], Piano, Vibraphone – Greg Kurstin
|8||Happy Ever After (Zero Hour)
Bass, Percussion – Nate MendelDrums, Percussion – Taylor HawkinsGuitar, Percussion – Chris Shiflett, Pat SmearHarmonium, Organ [Pump Organ], Percussion – Rami JaffeeLead Vocals, Acoustic Guitar, Percussion – Dave GrohlViolin – Jessy Greene
Bass – Nate MendelDrums – Paul McCartneyGuitar – Chris Shiflett, Dave Grohl, Pat SmearLead Vocals – Taylor HawkinsSynth – Greg KurstinSynth, Organ, Electric Piano [Wurli] – Rami Jaffee
Bass – Nate MendelDrums, Backing Vocals – Taylor HawkinsGuitar – Chris Shiflett, Pat SmearLead Vocals, Guitar – Dave GrohlMellotron, Piano, Organ [B3 Organ] – Rami JaffeeSynth [Bass Synth], Vibraphone – Greg KurstinViolin – Jessy Greene
|11||Concrete And Gold
Backing Vocals – Shawn StockmanBass – Nate MendelCello – Jessy GreeneDrums – Taylor HawkinsGuitar – Chris Shiflett, Pat SmearLead Vocals, Guitar – Dave GrohlMellotron, Synthesizer [Moog] – Rami Jaffee
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Roswell Records, Inc.
- Copyright (c) – Roswell Records, Inc.
- Marketed By – RCA Records
- Distributed By – RCA Records
- Record Company – Sony Music Entertainment
- Record Company – RCA Trademark Management S.A.
- Published By – M.J. Twelve Music
- Published By – Living Under A Rock Music
- Published By – Flying Earform Music
- Published By – I Love The Punk Rock Music
- Published By – Ruthensmear Music
- Published By – Tovy Tunes
- Recorded At – Eastwest Studios
- Designed At – Thelongdrop
- Pressed By – Sony DADC – DIDX-1086587
- Art Direction, Design, Artwork [Concrete Art] – Andy Carne
- Engineer [Assistant Engineer] – Chaz Sexton
- Engineer [Engineered By] – Alex Pasco, Brendan Dekora, Darrell Thorp, Julian Burg, Samon Rajabnik
- Legal [Legal Representation At] – Rimon Law
- Legal [Legal Representation] – Jill Berliner
- Management – SAM*
- Management [Business Management At] – VWC Management, Inc.*
- Management [Business Management] – Cathryn Krauel, Lee Johnson
- Mastered By – Darrell Thorp, David Ives
- Mixed By – Darrell Thorp
- Photography By [Band Photography] – Brantley Gutierrez
- Producer – Foo Fighters, Greg Kurstin
- Written-By – Foo Fighters
Notes℗&© 2017 Roswell Records, Inc. Marketed and distributed by RCA Records, a division of Sony Music Entertainment.
TMK(s) ® registered [RCA logo] RCA marca(s) registrada(s) RCA Trademark Management S.A.
Published by M.J.-Twelve Music (BMI), Living Under A Rock Music (ASCAP), Flying Earform Music (BMI), I Love The Punk Music (BMI), Ruthensmear Music (BMI), Tovy Tunes (ASCAP)
Recorded at East West Studios, Los Angeles, CA
Alison Mosshart appears courtesy of Domino Recording Co Ltd.
Dave Koz appears courtesy of Concord Music Group.
Art Direction, Design & Concrete Art at thelongdrop
Packaged in 4-panel digifile. Includes 16-page booklet with lyrics.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Printed): 8 8985- 45601- 2 6
- Barcode (Scanned): 889854560126
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 1, 4): DIDX-1086587 2 A04
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 2): DIDX-1086587 2
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 3): DIDX-1086587 2 A01
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 5): DIDX-1086587 2 A07
- Mastering SID Code (Variant 1 to 5): IFPI L328
- Mould SID Code (Variant 1): IFPI 508N
- Mould SID Code (Variant 2): IFPI 508A
- Mould SID Code (Variant 3): IFPI 50BJ
- Mould SID Code (Variant 4): IFPI 50BC
- Mould SID Code (Variant 5): IFPI 50BS
- Rights Society: BMI
- Rights Society: ASCAP
|SL18277||Foo Fighters||Concrete And Gold (CDr, Album, Unofficial, Ram)||Star Line||SL18277||Russia||2018|
|SL18277||Foo Fighters||Concrete And Gold (CDr, Album, Unofficial, Dav)||Star Line||SL18277||Russia||2018|
|88985456012||Foo Fighters||Concrete And Gold (CD, Album, Dig)||Roswell Records, RCA, Sony Music||88985456012||Australia||2017|
|none||Foo Fighters||Concrete And Gold (CDr, Album, Promo)||Sony Music||none||2017|
|88985456012||Foo Fighters||Concrete And Gold (CD, Album, Dig)||Roswell Records, RCA, Sony Music||88985456012||Taiwan||2017|
SME (от лица компании "RCA Records Label"); LatinAutor, LatinAutor - PeerMusic, BMG Rights Management, Abramus Digital, Kobalt Music Publishing, ARESA, CMRRA, AMRA" и другие авторские общества (6).
Concrete and Gold shows there's much, much more left in Foo Fighters' tank. As long as the ever-passionate Grohl remains infatuated with the light/heavy slant of his musical idols in Led Zeppelin, the layered melodies of The Beatles and the frenetic stomping of Motorhead, the Foos' brand of rock and roll is flying high and here to stay. Foo Fighters Albums Ranked. 10 Awesome 'Good Guy Grohl' Moments. 10 Best Foo Fighters Songs. Filed Under: Foo Fighters.
Foo Fighters are set to headline Glastonbury on Saturday (June 24), then will headline Cal Jam 17 on Oct. 7 at the Glen Helen Regional Park with a bill that includes Queens of the Stone Age, Cage the Elephant, Liam Gallagher, The Kills, Royal Blood, Babes in Toyland, Japandroids, Bob Mould, Wolf Alice, The Struts, Circa Waves, Adia Victoria, Fireball Ministry, The Obsessed, Pinky Pinky, Starcrawler, White Reaper, Big Tony & Trouble Funk and more. Cal Jam, the Foos' brand new hand-curated festival, preludes an extensive North American tour over the final.
Not Foo Fighters best album but after a few listens it starts to sound quite good. I do feel however that this is Foo Fighters trying not to sound too much like themselves.
Or at least ninefold; Concrete and Gold marks Grohl’s ninth album, two decades after Shape and following several full-lengths that could make anyone question the Paul McCartney, John Paul Jones, and Puff Daddy collaborator’s commitment to the craft itself as opposed to the dream life it affords hi. Ranking: Every Foo Fighters Song from Worst to Best). So it’s with some kind of pleasure to report that Foo Fighters have finally made an album that sounds like itself, at least for a good chunk, as Concrete and Gold has a psychedelic, prog-metal feel for its opening bid that plays like an omnivore as privileged as Grohl finally got tired of making his Rolodex the story over the music.
A turbocharged Foo Fighters blast through Concrete and Gold, the ninth studio album by a rock band that has been working since 1994 and can still headline arenas. The album is a tenacious attempt to retain the classic-rock virtues that Foo Fighters cherish while using all the flexibility of a digital era. When Foo Fighters were formed after the suicide of Kurt Cobain and the dissolution of Nirvana, Dave Grohl, who was known only as Nirvana’s drummer, turned out to be a songwriter and singer who could dish up a steady supply of fierce riffs, anthem-topping melodies and believable angst
The stadium rockers’ ninth album boasts impressive guests but few real departures from their trademark sound. Such is Grohl’s pulling power that he can rope in Justin Timberlake on backing vocals, or call up his buddy Paul McCartney to play drums on Sunday Rain. You would never accuse Grohl of being a smug star, the kind who would countenance semi-retirement running a trout farm. There’s still a lot of roiling going on under the affable exterior. But ninth albums from famous dudes with Beatles as jam-mates aren’t known for grabbing you by the gizzards and turning you inside out. As it is here.
The Foo Fighters’ ninth is a little bit Queen, a little bit Prince and a lot great. Get NME's verdict on Foo Fighters new album. Kicking off the ninth Foo Fighters album with one minute and 22 seconds of Queen-worthy bombast, the glistening sonic flare that is ‘T-Shirt’ sets the tone for a blistering, high-gloss ‘Concrete and Gold’, a record that features some of the band’s most vital and impressive tracks in years. Following up 2014’s ‘Sonic Highways’ – a conceptual indulgence which saw the group travelling to some of the US’s most legendary music studios – this is a return to a more simple way of doing things.
I wanted it to be the biggest-sounding FOO FIGHTERS record ever. To make a gigantic rock record but with Greg Kurstin's sense of melody and arrangemen. OTÖRHEAD's version of 'Sgt. Pepper. r something like that.
- Chris de Burgh - Power Of Ten download flac
- Beth Bombara - Wish I Were You download flac
- Annie Keating - Take The Wheel download flac
- Foo Fighters - Wasting Light download flac
- Foo Fighters - In Your Honor download flac
- Roachford - Roachford download flac
- Caravan - Where But For Caravan Would I?: An Anthology download flac
- Foo Fighters - Echoes, Silence, Patience & Grace download flac
- Josh Lippi & The Overtimers - Now Open Sundays download flac
- Roger Taylor - Fun On Earth download flac