Big Audio Dynamite II - Rush flac album
|1||Rush (Album Version)||4:17|
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Sony Music Entertainment Inc.
- Copyright (c) – Sony Music Entertainment Inc.
- Made By – Digital Audio Disc Corp. – DIDP-073741
- Mastered At – Sony Music Studio Operations
- Mastered By – Vlado Meller
- Producer – Andre Shapps (tracks: 2), Mick Jones (tracks: 1 to 3), Olimax & DJ Shapps (tracks: 1, 3)
- Written By – M. Jones (tracks: 2), P. Trainer (tracks: 3), P. Wuthrich (tracks: 3), T. Pillet Desjardins (tracks: 3)
NotesMastered @ Sony Music Studio Operations • NYC
Tracks 1, 2, 4 from the forthcoming Columbia release "The Globe" 46147
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 0 9870-73844-2
- Matrix / Runout: DIDP-073741 1
- Matrix / Runout (Hub Stamp): Made in USA☆Digital Audio Disc Corp. ['D®' logo]
- Other (DADC Code): DIDP 073741
- SPARS Code: AAD
|CSK 4018||Big Audio Dynamite II||Rush (CD, Single, Promo)||Columbia||CSK 4018||US||1991|
|XPR-1579||B.A.D II*||Rush (House Remixes) (12", Promo)||CBS||XPR-1579||UK||1990|
|44 74134||Big Audio Dynamite II||Rushdance (12")||Columbia||44 74134||US||1991|
|656978 4||Big Audio Dynamite II||Rush (Cass, Single)||Columbia||656978 4||UK||1991|
|656978 2||Big Audio Dynamite II||Rush (CD, Single)||Columbia||656978 2||Australia||1991|
Rush" is a song by Big Audio Dynamite II from their album The Globe. It was a number-one hit on the Billboard Modern Rock Tracks chart for four weeks in 1991, as well as topping the Australian and New Zealand singles charts. In the UK, "Rush" was originally released as the B-side to the 1991 re-release of The Clash's "Should I Stay or Should I Go". The A-side was immensely popular due to its inclusion in a Levi Strauss & Co. advert. This single reached number one on the UK Singles Chart.
Big Audio Dynamite - Ice Cool Killer (Album Version). 19. Big Audio Dynamite - The Big V (Album Version). 20. Big Audio Dynamite - Rock Non Stop (All Night Long). Big Audio Dynamite II - The Globe (LP Version). 53. Big Audio Dynamite II - Innocent Child (Album Version). 54. Big Audio Dynamite II - Green Grass (Album Version).
Lyrics for Rush (album version) by Big Audio Dynamite II. If I had my time again I would do it all the same And not change a single thing
Album · 1991 · 10 Songs. By the time ex-Clash guitar hero Mick Jones made this album, he was fronting the second lineup of Big Audio Dynamite. This yielded the band’s biggest-selling single: the funky, sample-rich Rush. The glorious title tune, amid popped-up hip-hop, even samples The Clash’s Should I Stay or Should I Go. Jones was always blessed with a sweet voice and an ear for poppy drones, chill dance and reggae vibes, and infectious choruses, all of which are displayed here. It’s BAD’s best, close to what a Clash album might’ve sounded like in 1991. The Globe Big Audio Dynamite II. Pop. 1991.
- Swami - Swami download flac
- Emerson Lake & Palmer - The Essential Emerson Lake & Palmer download flac
- Acda en de Munnik - Ol'55 download flac
- Various - Music To Your Ears (A Collection Of Holiday Music) download flac
- Holst - Britten, Leonard Bernstein, New York Philharmonic - Holst: The Planets; Britten: Four Sea Interludes download flac
- Incubus - Nice To Know You download flac
- Sophie B. Hawkins - Did We Not Choose Each Other download flac
- Big Audio Dynamite II - The Globe download flac
- Various - Columbia Audio Buyways 305/401 '93 download flac
- Mundy - Life's A Cinch download flac