The Blues Brothers - Briefcase Full Of Blues flac album
Tracklist Hide Credits
|1||Opening: I Can't Turn You Loose
Written-By – Otis Redding
Written-By – Floyd Dickson*
|3||Messin' With The Kid
Written-By – Mel London
|4||(I Got Everything I Need) Almost
Written-By – Don Walsh
Lead Vocals – Elwood BluesWritten-By – C. Johnson*
|6||Shot Gun Blues
Written-By – Don Walsh, Rick Walsh*
Written-By – King Floyd
|8||I Don't Know
Written-By – Willie Mabon
Written-By – David Porter, Isaac Hayes
|10||"B" Movie Box Car Blues
Written-By – Delbert McClinton
|11||Flip, Flop & Fly
Written-By – Charles Calhoun, Lou WIllie Turner
|12||Closing: I Can't Turn You Loose
Written-By – Otis Redding
- Manufactured By – East West Japan Inc.
- Artwork – Judith Jacklin
- Bass – Donald "Duck" Dunn
- Drums, Backing Vocals – Steve "Getdwa" Jordan*
- Engineer – Warren Dewey
- Guitar – Matt "Guitar" Murphy*, Steve "The Colonel" Cropper*
- Harmonica, Backing Vocals – Elwood Blues
- Lacquer Cut By – Cookie
- Lead Vocals – Joliet Jake Blues
- Organ [Hammond], Electric Piano [Wurlitzer], Piano, Backing Vocals – Paul "The Shiv" Shaffer*
- Photography By – David Alexander
- Producer – Bob Tischler
- Tenor Saxophone, Backing Vocals – Lou "Blue Lou" Marini*, Tom "Triple Scale" Scott*
- Tenor Saxophone, Baritone Saxophone, Trombone, Trumpet, Arranged By [Horns], Backing Vocals – Tom "Bones" Malone*
- Trumpet, Backing Vocals – Alan "Mr. Fabulous" Rubin*
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout: AMCY 3051 1
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI L274
- Mould SID Code: IFPI 454E
- Barcode: 4988029305145
|SD 19217||The Blues Brothers||Briefcase Full Of Blues (LP, Album, MO)||Atlantic||SD 19217||US||1978|
|SD 19217||The Blues Brothers||Briefcase Full Of Blues (LP, Album)||Atlantic||SD 19217||US||1978|
|CS 19217||Blues Brothers*||Briefcase Full Of Blues (Cass, Album)||Atlantic||CS 19217||US||1978|
|S 90.340||The Blues Brothers||Briefcase Full Of Blues (LP, Album, RE)||Atlantic||S 90.340||Spain||1981|
|TP 19217||The Blues Brothers||Briefcase Full Of Blues (8-Trk, Album)||Atlantic||TP 19217||Canada||1978|
Briefcase Full of Blues. Briefcase Full of Blues. WMG (от лица компании "Atlantic"); BMI - Broadcast Music In. UBEM, LatinAutor, Warner Chappell, LatinAutor - Warner Chappell, CMRRA" и другие авторские общества (10).
The Blues Brothers, more formally called The Blues Brothers' Show Band and Revue, began as an affectionate comedic tribute to R&B music featuring comedy actors Dan Aykroyd and John Belushi, as part of a musical sketch on Saturday Night Live. Belushi (lead vocalist "Joliet Jake" Blues) and Aykroyd (harmonica player/backing vocalist Elwood Blues) fronted a band which was composed of well-known and respected musicians.
The Blues Brothers began as an affectionate joke-cum-tribute to R&B music, and taken in that spirit it retained its entertainment value, even after this live album topped the charts, sold two million copies, and produced hit singles in "Rubber Biscuit" and "Soul Ma. The guardians of popular music have always been entirely too reverent and humorless, however, and it wasn't long before they were leveling charges of rip-off against the Brothers and complaining that John Belushi couldn't sing as well as Otis Redding.
The Blues Brothers are an American blues and soul revivalist band founded in 1978 by comedy actors Dan Aykroyd and John Belushi as part of a musical sketch on Saturday Night Live. Belushi and Aykroyd fronted the band, in character, respectively, as lead vocalist 'Joliet' Jake Blues and harmonica player/vocalist Elwood Blues.
Matrix, Runout (Side A and B Runout Stamps): STERLING. Other Versions (5 of 81) View All. Cat.
Briefcase Full of Blues is an electrifying document of The Blues Brothers’ original live revue. John Belushi and Dan Aykroyd’s raucous delivery is absolutely infectious, while their star-studded band-anchored by organist Paul Shaffer and Stax icons Donald Duck Dunn and Steve Cropper-unload plenty of thunder and lightning
Band Name The Blues Brothers. Album Name Briefcase Full of Blues. Wydawcy Atlantic Records Rhino Records. Styl muzycznyBlues Rock. Zarejestrowanych posiada ten album9. 1. Opening: I Can't Turn You Loose.
THE BLUES BROTHERS-BRIEFCASE FULL OF BLUES: For a seventies rock crowd weaned on Kiss, Ted Nugent and Foghat, The Blues Brothers. was undoubtedly their first exposure to old pros like Floyd Dixon (Hey Bartender), Junior Wells (Messin' With the Kid), and Delbert McClinton "B" Movie Box Car Blues)
Briefcase Full of Blues is the debut album by The Blues Brothers, released on November 28, 1978 by Atlantic Records. It was recorded live on September 9, 1978 at the Universal Amphitheater in Los Angeles, when the band opened for comedian Steve Martin. The album consists of covers of blues and soul songs from the 1950s to 1970s. The Blues Brothers began as an affectionate joke-cum-tribute to R&B music, and taken in that spirit it retained its entertainment value, even after this live album topped the charts, sold two million copies, and produced hit singles in "Rubber Biscuit" and "Soul Ma.
More Blues Brothers albums. Blues Brothers 2000: Original Motion Picture Soundtrack. Show all albums by Blues Brothers. About Genius Contributor Guidelines Press Advertise Event Space.
- Blues Brothers - The Definitive Collection download flac
- Otis Redding - Pain In My Heart download flac
- Various - Swinging Soul Hits download flac
- Blues Brothers - Best Of The Blues Brothers download flac
- Otis Redding - Dock Of The Bay download flac
- Otis Redding - Concerthouse Stockholm download flac
- Otis Redding - Otis Blue / Otis Redding Sings Soul download flac
- Otis Redding - The Definitive Soul Collection download flac
- Otis Redding - Security / I Want To Thank You download flac
- Otis Redding - The Legendary Otis Redding download flac