Harry Belafonte - The Midnight Special flac album
|A4||Gotta Travel On||4:20|
|A5||Did You Hear About Jerry?||2:52|
|B1||On Top Of Old Smokey||5:54|
|B3||Makes A Long Time Man Feel Bad||5:40|
|B4||Michael Row The Boat Ashore||3:54|
- Bass – Norman Keenan
- Conductor, Arranged By – Jimmy Jones
- Drums – Danny Barrajanos, Don Lamond, Percy Brice
- Engineer, Mastered By – Bob Simpson
- Guitar – Ernie Calabria, Millard Thomas
- Harmonica – Bob Dylan
- Producer – Hugo Montenegro
- Saxophone – Jerome Richardson
- Trumpet – Joe Wilder
Notes1977 Re-issue of the original 1962 Lp. Appearantly there has also been a 1980 Re-issue with a sand-coloured label. This one has the orange RCA label.
Credits not found on the re-issue version except for Hugo Montenegro and Jimmy Jones
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (A): ANL1-2324A-1
- Matrix / Runout (B): ANL1-2324B-1
|LPM-2449, LPM 2449||Harry Belafonte||The Midnight Special (LP, Album, Mono, Lam)||RCA Victor, RCA Victor||LPM-2449, LPM 2449||US||1962|
|RD-27262, LPM-2449||Harry Belafonte||The Midnight Special (LP, Album, Mono)||RCA Victor, RCA Victor||RD-27262, LPM-2449||UK||1962|
|LSP-2449||Harry Belafonte||The Midnight Special (LP, Album)||RCA Victor||LSP-2449||US||1962|
|LPM-2449||Harry Belafonte||The Midnight Special (LP, Album, Mono)||RCA Victor||LPM-2449||Canada||1962|
|RA-5085||Harry Belafonte||The Midnight Special (LP, Album, Mono, A ")||Victor||RA-5085||Japan||1962|
Midnight Special is a 1962 album by Jamaican-American singer, Harry Belafonte. The album notably contains the very first official recording of Bob Dylan, who plays harmonica on the title track. 2 Critical Reception. Midnight Special" – 3:55. Crawdad Song" – 3:32. Memphis Tennessee" – 4:53. Gotta Travel On" – 4:20. Did You Hear About Jerry?" – 2:52. On Top of Old Smokey" – 5:54.
Belafonte is the second studio album by American recording artist Harry Belafonte, released by RCA Victor in late 1955. The album was the first number one on the Billboard Top Pop Albums chart, topping the chart for six weeks before being knocked out of the top spot by Elvis Presley's self-titled debut album, also issued by RCA Victor. Waterboy" (Avery Robinson) – 3:42. Troubles" (Harry Belafonte) – 3:38. Suzanne" (Belafonte, Millard Thomas) – 3:19. Matilda" (Norman Span) – 3:11.
Harry Belafonte - Midnight Special - LP Vinyl Album.
Let the midnight special Shine a light on me Well let the midnight special Shine an ever lovin' light on me. Well I done my time, boy (well, yeah) Hoot n' holler n' cryin' Well the man are call me An I'll be ridin' down the line. But let the midnight special (Lord) Shine a light on me (yeah) A-let the midnight special Shine it's ever lovin' light on me. Teile diesen Songtext.
Known to rock collectors as being the first album to feature Bob Dylan (he plays harmonica on the title track), The Midnight Special is also a record that best exemplifies Harry Belafonte's uniqueness as a recording artist. Belafonte's main strength as a performer has been his ability to effect unique interpretations of traditional material. Combining blues, big band, gospel, and soul, Belafonte utilizes mainly traditional material on one of his best programmed albums of the sixties
- Hugo Montenegro And His Orchestra - Process 70 download flac
- Hugo Montenegro - The Good, The Bad And The Ugly download flac
- Hugo Montenegro - More Music From The Man From U.N.C.L.E. download flac
- Hugo Montenegro - Hugo In Wonder-Land download flac
- Hugo Montenegro & Son Orchestre - Le Bon, La Brute, Le Truand (The Good, The Bad, And The Ugly) download flac
- Hugo Montenegro And His Orchestra - Ellington Fantasy download flac
- Hugo Montenegro - Dawn Of Dylan download flac
- Hugo Montenegro - Original Music From The Man From U.N.C.L.E. download flac
- Miles Davis - Facets download flac
- Harry Belafonte - The Best Of Harry Belafonte download flac