Pixies - Pixies flac album
Tracklist Hide Credits
|1||The Holiday Song|
|5||Ed Is Dead|
|6||Where Is My Mind?|
|8||Something Against You|
Written-By – Kim Deal
|11||I've Been Tired|
|15||Wild Honey Pie
Written-By – John Lennon and Paul McCartney*
|16||Monkey Gone To Heaven
Film Director [Video Directed] – Black Francis, Neil Pollock Producer [Music] – Gil Norton
|17||Here Comes Your Man
Film Director [Video Directed] – Bekemeier*, Pollock*Producer [Music] – Gil Norton
Film Director [Video Directed] – Peter FowlerProducer [Music] – Gil Norton
|19||Dig For Fire / Allison
Film Director [Video Directed] – Peter Scammell Producer [Music] – Gil Norton
Film Director [Video Directed] – Stretch Producer [Music] – Gil Norton
Film Director [Video Directed] – Wild ScientificProducer [Music] – Gil NortonWritten-By – Jim Reid, William Reid
Film Director [Video Directed] – Vaughan OliverProducer [Music] – Gil Norton
|23||On The Road
Cameraman [Filmed], Film Producer – Myles ManginoEdited By [Sound], Video Editor – Brent Felix
Film Director – Matt Quinn Film Producer – Talkback Productions
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Lab 344
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – 4AD Ltd.
- Copyright (c) – 4AD Ltd.
- Manufactured By – Microservice Tecnologia Digital da Amazônia Ltda.
- Distributed By – Microservice Tecnologia Digital da Amazônia Ltda.
- Licensed From – Lab 344 Produções Artísticas Ltda.
- Recorded At – The Town And Country Club, London
- Mixed At – Southern Studios
- Mixed At – Mensch
- Produced At – Planet Of Sound
- Produced At – Mensch
- Produced For – Channel 4
- Published By – Rice and Beans Music
- Published By – Northern Songs
- Published By – Warner Chappell Music Ltd.
- Art Direction, Design – Chris Bigg , Vaughan Oliver
- Bass, Vocals – Kim Deal
- Drums – David Lovering*
- Executive-Producer – Steve Webbon*
- Film Director – Peter Fowler (tracks: 1 to 15)
- Graphics [DVD Graphics] – Sacha Austin
- Lead Guitar – Joey Santiago
- Mixed By [5.1 Mix] – Robin Mahoney (tracks: 1 to 15)
- Photography By – Jason Love
- Producer [DVD] – Robin Mahoney
- Recorded By [Sound Recorded] – John Loder (tracks: 1 to 15)
- Vocals, Guitar – Black Francis
- Written-By – Black Francis (tracks: 1 to 14, 16 to 20, 22)
Notes℗ 2004 4AD Ltd. © 2004 4AD Ltd.
℗ 2012 LAB 344
1 to 15: recorded on 1st May 1988 at The Town and Country Club, London. Mixed at Southern Studios. 5.1 mix at Mensch.
Tracks 16, 17 & 22 from Doolittle
Tracks 18 & 19 from Bossanova
Tracks 20 & 21 from Trompe Le Monde
The DVD also contains 'On the road' footage and 'Gouge', which shows several other artists commenting their own experiences of the Pixies and how the band influenced them.
Exempt From Classification
All Rights Reserved
Housed in a standard DVD Plastic Case and with a 8-page booklet with photos and credits.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Text): 7 892141 644877
- Barcode (Scanned): 7892141644877
- Matrix / Runout (Outer Layer): MS 100542M4120309V1D01 301594/LAB10083-9
- Matrix / Runout (Inner Layer): MS 100541M4120309V0D19 301594/LAB10083-9
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI L364
- Mould SID Code: IFPI 5412
- Rights Society: BMI
- Other (Batch ID): AA0001000
- Other (Batch ID [Printed on Disc]): AA1000
|VAD 2407 DVD||Pixies||Pixies (DVD-V, Multichannel, NTSC)||4AD||VAD 2407 DVD||US||2004|
|VAD 2407DVD||Pixies||Pixies (DVD-V, PAL)||4AD||VAD 2407DVD||Europe||2004|
|VAD 2407DVD||Pixies||Pixies (DVD-V, Multichannel, PAL)||4AD||VAD 2407DVD||UK||2004|
|VAD 2407DVD||Pixies||Pixies (DVD-V, PAL)||4AD||VAD 2407DVD||Australia & New Zealand||2004|
Bossanova is the third studio album by American rock band Pixies. It was released in August 13, 1990 on the English independent record label 4AD in the United Kingdom and by Elektra Records in the United States. The album's sound, inspired by surf rock and space rock, complements its lyrical focus on outer space, which references subjects such as aliens and unidentified flying objects.
Pixies is a demo album by Pixies. It was independently released in 1987. All songs written by Black Francis except where noted. Levitate Me (Written by Black Francis, David Lovering, Jean Walsh, Joey Santiago, and Mrs. John Murphy). In Heaven (Lady In The Radiator Song) (Written by David Lynch and Peter Ivers).
The Pixies sent the tape out to every major label they could find and got rejected by every single one. However, Throwing Muses bandleader Kristin Hersh used this tape to convince her manager to get the Pixies signed to her label: Ivo Watts-Russell’s 4AD Records. Watts-Russell recieved the tape, hated it at first, but then saw that his girlfriend of the time – 4AD press secretary Deborah Edgeley – liked it, so he gave it another shot. Most of the remaining songs were re-recorded for later release – they’ve appeared on every album from Surfer Rosa to Trompe le Monde, but were never released in their original form until the spinART label reissued them in 2002.
Minotaur (Pixies album). The contents include new artwork by the original Pixies designer Vaughan Oliver and photographer Simon Larbalestier.
Pixies - Where Is My Mind. Pixies - Here Comes Your Man (Official Video). PIXIES – On Graveyard Hill (Official Audio).
Find tour dates, new music and news here. PIXIES have teamed up with Twickets as their official ticket re-seller.
This week, the reunited Pixies released their first new album in 23 years. This week, the reunited Pixies released their first new album in 23 years. Ed. note: This week, the reunited Pixies released their first new album in 23 years.
- The Pixies, Black Francis & Frank Black - Classic Rock Songwriter Spotlight Series download flac
- Nick Cave & The Bad Seeds - The Videos download flac
- Pixies - Return Of The Fat Man download flac
- Tricky - A Ruff Guide download flac
- Depeche Mode - The Best Of Videos, Volume 1 download flac
- Pixies - Monkey Gone To Heaven download flac
- Hector Moralez & Eddie Leader - The Director's Table download flac
- Pixies - Best Of Pixies (Wave Of Mutilation) download flac
- Pixies - Complete 'B' Sides download flac
- Colonel Stench - My Blind Eye Sees All download flac