Anthrax - Volume 8 - The Threat Is Real flac album
Tracklist Hide Credits
Tom Tom [Tom Army] – Charlie*, Dave Femia
Lead Guitar – Charlie*
Lead Guitar – Dime*
|4||P & V
Lead Guitar – Charlie*
|6||Toast To The Extras
Blues Harp – Charlie*
|7||Born Again Idiot
Effects [Whammy] – Scott*Lead Guitar – Dime*
Lead Guitar – Paul*Scratches [Transformer Scratch] – Scott*Theremin – Charlie*Vocals – Phil Anselmo
Lead Guitar, Slide Guitar – Charlie*
Lead Guitar – Paul*Talkbox [Talk Box] – Charlie*
Effects [Tremello] – Charlie*Lead Guitar – Paul*
Voice [Barks] – Scott*
Lead Guitar [First] – Charlie*Lead Guitar [Whammy] – Scott*
|14.1||Stealing From A Thief
Guitar [Harmony] – Charlie*, Scott*Lead Guitar – Paul*
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Ignition
- Copyright (c) – Ignition
- Distributed By – Columbia House
- Copyright (c) – NFP Music
- Published By – Zomba Enterprises, Inc.
- Recorded At – Krusty's Fun House
- Mixed At – Platinum Island Studios
- Mastered At – Sterling Sound
- Art Direction, Illustration – Tim Gabor
- Artwork [Concept] – Charlie Benante, Tim Gabor
- Bass, Vocals – Frank Bello
- Co-producer, Engineer – Paul Crook
- Drums, Guitar, Acoustic Guitar, Percussion, Music By – Charlie Benante
- Engineer [Assistant Mix Engineer] – Paul Shatraw
- Guitar, Vocals – Scott Ian
- Lyrics By – John*, Scott*
- Management [Worldwide Representation] – Concrete Management Inc.*, Kristen Mulderig, Michael Monterulo*, Walter O'Brien
- Mastered By – George Marino
- Mixed By – Chris Sheldon
- Music By [Additional] – Frank* (tracks: 2), Scott* (tracks: 5, 9, 11, 12)
- Photography By [Collage Photos] – Bill Philputt, Charlie*, Gene Ambo, Mark Weiss , Scott*
- Photography By [Individual Photos] – Mark Weiss
- Photography By [Inlay Band Photo] – Brian Smale
- Producer, Arranged By [Arrangements], Music By [Melodies] – Anthrax
- Vocals – John Bush
NotesRecorded at Krustys Fun House, Yonkers New York
Mixed at Platinum Island
Mastered at Sterling Sound
All songs © 1998 NFP Music, Admin. by Zomba Enterprises, Inc. / ASCAP.
℗ © 1998 Ignition Records.
Track 14 contains a hidden track 14.3 titled "Pieces". Track 14.1 lasts for 5:32 before a period of silence
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 777495298679
- Mould SID Code: IFPI 6000
- Matrix / Runout: #990106DD IGN-4034 L385 MFG BY CINRAM
- Rights Society: ASCAP
|IGN7 4034 3||Anthrax||Volume 8 - The Threat Is Real (CD, Album)||Ignition, Tommy Boy||IGN7 4034 3||UK||1998|
|VICP-60319||Anthrax||Volume 8 - The Threat Is Real (CD, Album, RM)||Victor||VICP-60319||Japan||1998|
|none||Anthrax||Volume 8 : The Threat Is Real (Cass, Album, Unofficial)||Not On Label (Anthrax)||none||Yugoslavia||1998|
|NO3902||Anthrax||Volume 8 - The Threat Is Real (CD, Album, Comp, Enh, RE)||Noise , Sanctuary Records||NO3902||Europe||2004|
|none||Anthrax||Volume 8 - The Threat Is Real (CD, Album, Enh, Unofficial)||Not On Label||none||Russia||Unknown|
Anthrax - Volume 8: The Threat Is Real (1998). Update Required To play the media you will need to either update your browser to a recent version or update your Flash plugin.
What's the chance of finding something real and make it last For that I'd carry all my bags and leave them in the past Because I spend my life fixing mistakes that left me scarred And when I stand and meet my maker, I'll be born again hard. Why do I explain myself when everyone's an idiot but me? I think some people need, I think some people need, Killing for stupidity and I'll be born again.
Volume 8-The Threat Is Real is not going to be to every metal fan's liking. But I try to judge every album on its own merits, as much as possible. And so it was! Volume 8 is a nice little album. Far from classic, but a nice groovy album nonetheless if you’d be able to forget the name Anthrax being on the cover. Now I know many people claim Anthrax’ best Bush-era songs would be Room For One More, Potters Field or What Doesn’t Die, but each and everyone keeps forgetting Crush. The opening song on this album probably is their heaviest non-thrash song with John Bush up until now (2009 that is). And apart from that it features a massive main riff, catchy rhythm and excellent chorus
Track 14 contains a hidden track. Stealing From A Thief' ends at 5:32 followed by silence until the unlisted track 'Pieces' starts at 8:02. Total track length is 13:03. Recorded at Krustys Fun House, Yonkers New York. Mixed at Platinum Island.
Volume 8: The Threat Is Real is the eighth studio album by American thrash metal band Anthrax. The album was released on July 28, 1998 by Ignition Records and debuted at number 118 on the Billboard 200 chart. The record was produced by the band and Paul Crook. It features the song "Crush", which appeared in the video game ATV Offroad Fury for PlayStation 2 and in the game's soundtrack. Other released singles from the album were "Inside Out", "Piss N Vinegar" and "Born Again Idiot".
Album Name Volume 8 - the Threat Is Real. Released date 21 July 1998. Music StyleThrash Metal. Members owning this album223. Re-Issue in 2003 by Sanctuary Records with 3 bonustracks.
Anthrax (Volume 8: The Threat Is Real 1998) - 14 -Stealing From A Thief - Pieces(hidden track) 13:03. Anthrax (Volume 8: The Threat Is Real 1998) - 604 00:35. Anthrax (Volume 8: The Threat Is Real 1998) - 08 -Killing Box 03:36. Anthrax - Volume 8 - The Threat Is Real (1998) 04:21. Anthrax - Volume 8 - The Threat Is Real (1998) by Alister W. 03:39. Anthrax (Volume 8: The Threat Is Real 1998) - 16 -The Bends (Radiohead cover) (Bonus track) 03:52. Anthrax (Volume 8: The Threat Is Real 1998) - 17 -The Bends (Radiohead cover) (Bonus track) 03:52.
Volume 8 does not sound like any other Anthrax record. Musically, it is all over the place. While Stomp followed a similar musical pattern to White Noise, albeit in a throwaway fashion, Volume 8 is a melding of genres previously untouched by the band. There is very little that could be called "thrash," there are no breakneck riffs, and the heroic guitar soloing of the past is largely absent. Instead, the listener is greeted with a sound that resembles nu Metal, mixing with standard hard rock, and to the disbelief of many, a twinge of country.
- Charlie Faye & The Fayettes - Charlie Faye & The Fayettes download flac
- Charlie Kunz - Charlie Kunz Piano Medley, No. D.103 / Charlie Kunz Piano Medley, No. D.108 download flac
- Charlie Daniels - Teach Yourself Rock Guitar - Volume 1 download flac
- Charlie Parker - The Complete Charlie Parker Vol. 7 "Hot House" download flac
- Charlie Parker - Charlie Parker Vol. 1 download flac
- Paul Craft - Brother Jukebox download flac
- Charlie Faye - Wilson St. download flac
- Charlie And The Pep Boys - Daddy's Girl download flac
- Herb Ellis - Charlie Byrd - Guitar/Guitar download flac
- The Country Gentlemen - Souvenirs download flac