Monk Hazel And His Beinville Roof Orchestra - Sizzling The Blues / High Society flac album
Tracklist Hide Credits
|A||Sizzling The Blues
Written-By – Capraro*
Written-By [Uncredited] – Porter Steele
- Record Company – The Brunswick-Balke-Collender Company
- Alto Saxophone [Uncredited], Baritone Saxophone [Uncredited] – Hal Jordy
- Clarinet [Uncredited] – Sidney Arodin
- Directed By, Trumpet [Uncredited] – Sharkey Bonano
- Drums [Uncredited], Mellophone [Uncredited], Vocals [Uncredited] – Arthur "Monk" Hazel
- Guitar [Uncredited] – Joe Capraro
- Piano [Uncredited] – Freddy Newman
- Tin Whistle [Uncredited] – Sidney Arodin (tracks: A)
- Tuba [Uncredited] – Luther Lamar
NotesSide A = Mx. NO-747-A
Side B = Mx. NO-748-A
Both sides were recorded in December, 1928 in New Orleans, LA.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Side A Runout): 4181
- Matrix / Runout (Side B Runout): 4181-
Sizzling The Blues - Monk Hazel and His Bienville Roof Orchestra (1928). Monk Hazel and his Beinville Roof Orchestra "Git-Wit-It" 1928. LPB - High Society - Monk Hazel. I Used to Love You but It& All over Now. Download SoundHound.
Monk Hazel And His Beinville Roof Orchestra – Sizzling The Blues, High Society. Label: Brunswick – 4181. Drums, Mellophone, Vocals – Arthur "Monk" Hazel. Guitar – Joe Capraro. Piano – Freddy Newman.
Album: Greatest Classics: The Big Bands and New Orleans´ Brass Bands. Download Monk Hazel and His Bienville Roof Orchestra - High Society. Greatest Classics: The Big Bands and New Orleans´ Brass Bands: Best 2 songs. Jones and Collins Astoria Hot Eight - Duet Stomp 02:55.
Album: The Original Sounds of New Orleans. The Original Sounds of New Orleans: Best 2 songs.
Performer: Monk Hazel and his Beinville Roof Orchestra Writer: Capraro. Digitized at 78 revolutions per minute. Four stylii were used to transfer this record. They are . mil truncated eliptical, . mil truncated conical, . mil truncated conical. These were recorded flat and then also equalized with Turnover: 50. have been copied to have the more friendly filenames. Matrix number: 4181 Catalog number: 4181.
The Original Sounds of New Orleans.
Artist: Monk Hazel & His Bienville Roof Orchestra. Album: The Best of Dixieland Jazz, Vol. 3, 2013. Sharkey Bonano, t, dir: Sidney Arodin, cl, Hal Jordy, as, bar, Freddy Newman, p, Joe Capraro, g, Luther Lamar, bb, Monk Hazel, d, mel, New Orleans, December, 1928.
- Dixie Sacred Singers - In The Sweet Bye And Bye / Shall We Gather At The River? download flac
- The Cotton Pickers - He May Be Your Man But He Comes To See Me Sometimes / Great White Way Blues download flac
- Joe And Bob Nichols / Joel Shaw And His Orchestra - The Blue Hills Of Virginia / Barnacle Bill (The Sailor) download flac
- Lincoln Dance Orchestra / University Sextette - I Want To Be Happy / Tea For Two download flac
- The Happy Four / Copperhill Male Quartet - He Knows How / There Is A Fountain Filled With Blood download flac
- Erskine Hawkins And His Orchestra - After Hours / It's Full Or It Ain't No Good download flac
- Woody Herman And His Orchestra - Woodchopper's Ball / With Someone New download flac
- Cab Calloway And His Orchestra - I'm Always In The Mood For You / She's Tall, She's Tan, She's Terrific download flac
- Van Alexander And His Swingtime Band - Marie / I Wonder Who's Kissing Her Now download flac
- Al Hopkins And His Buckle Busters - Cinda / Sally Ann download flac