John Pizzarelli - With A Song In My Heart flac album
Tracklist Hide Credits
|1||With A Song In My Heart||3:50|
|2||This Can't Be Love||2:28|
|3||I Like To Recognize The Tune||4:35|
|4||It's Easy To Remember
Guitar – Bucky Pizzarelli
|5||Johnny One Note||2:59|
Piano – César Camargo Mariano
|9||I Have Dreamed||3:40|
|10||The Lady Is A Tramp||2:34|
|11||She Was Good To Me||4:36|
|12||You've Got To Be Carefully Taught||2:59|
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Telarc International
- Copyright (c) – Telarc International
- Alto Saxophone – Andy Fusco (tracks: 1, 2, 5, 8, 10, 11)
- Arranged By [Swing Seven Arrangements] – Don Sebesky (tracks: 1, 2, 5, 8, 10, 11)
- Baritone Saxophone – Kenny Berger (tracks: 1, 2, 5, 8, 10, 11)
- Bass – Martin Pizzarelli
- Bass Clarinet – Kenny Berger (tracks: 1, 2, 5, 8, 10, 11)
- Clarinet – Andy Fusco (tracks: 1, 2, 5, 8, 10, 11)
- Drums – Tony Tedesco
- Engineer – Robert Friedrich
- Flugelhorn – Tony Kadleck (tracks: 1, 2, 5, 8, 10, 11)
- Guitar – John Pizzarelli
- Horn [Baritone] – John Mosca (tracks: 1, 2, 5, 8, 10, 11)
- Piano – Larry Fuller
- Producer – John Pizzarelli, Robert Friedrich
- Tenor Saxophone – Andy Fusco (tracks: 1, 2, 5, 8, 10, 11)
- Trombone – John Mosca (tracks: 1, 2, 5, 8, 10, 11)
- Trumpet – Tony Kadleck (tracks: 1, 2, 5, 8, 10, 11)
- Vocals – John Pizzarelli
NotesSings the music of Richard Rodgers.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 0 89408 36762 5
|83676||John Pizzarelli||With A Song In My Heart (CDr, Album, Promo)||Telarc||83676||US||2008|
|CD-83676||John Pizzarelli||With A Song In My Heart (CD, Album, Unofficial)||Telarc , Telarc Jazz||CD-83676||Russia||2008|
|CD-83676||John Pizzarelli||With A Song In My Heart (CD, Album)||Telarc, Telarc Jazz||CD-83676||Europe||2008|
My Blue Heaven is an album by jazz guitarist John Pizzarelli that was released in 1990. My Blue Heaven (4:02). I'm an Errand Boy for Rhythm (3:49). It Could Happen to You (3:25). Oh, Lady Be Good! (8:05). Touch of Your Lips (2:35). Can't Take You Nowhere (4:08). Take My Smile (2:55). Oh Me, Oh My, Oh Gosh (3:27). Don't Get Around Much Anymore (3:13). Gee, Baby, Ain't I Good to You (3:19). Passion Flower (4:15). Zoot Walked In/Morning Fun (4:29).
Biography by Matt Collar. Gifted contemporary jazz guitarist, plays with delicacy on ballads and crisply attacks on up-tempo pieces. With a Song in My Heart.
Jazz guitarist/vocalist John Pizzarelli is a technically proficient fretman with a soft voice, charming stage presence, and knack for uptempo swing. Most often performing in a trio setting sans drums, Pizzarelli has found his niche covering jazz standards and American popular song in his own urbane style. With a Song in My Heart, featuring the songs of composer Richard Rodgers, followed in 2008. In 2010, Pizzarelli paid homage to legendary pianist/bandleader Duke Ellington with Rockin' in Rhythm: A Duke Ellington Tribute. The following year he appeared with his father on Family Fugue. In 2012, Pizzarelli released the album Double Exposure, featuring his take on classic jazz standards as well as contemporary pop standards from his youth, including works by Elvis Costello, Billy Joel, Steely Dan, and others.
Don't Get Around Much Anymore Lyrics. John Pizzarelli Lyrics provided by SongLyrics.
He has hosted a national radio show, Radio Deluxe with John Pizzarelli, with his wife, singer and actress Jessica Molaskey . With a Song in My Heart (Telarc, 2008). Rockin' in Rhythm: A Tribute to Duke Ellington (Telarc, 2010). Double Exposure (Telarc, 2012) with Tessa Souter. John Pizzarelli Salutes Johnny Mercer: Live at Birdland (Vector, 2015).
Album Spring Is Here. With a Song in My Heart Lyrics. Verse 1) Though I know that we meet every night And we couldn't have change Since the last time To my joy and delight It's a new kind of love at first sight. Though it's you and it's I all the time Every meeting's marvelous pastime You're increasingly sweet So whenever we happened to meet I greet you. (Chorus) With a song in my heart I behold your adorable face Just a song at the start But it soon is a hymn to your grace When the music swells I'm touching you hand It tells that your're standing near.
John Pizzarelli is not only one of the greatest interpreters of the popular standards and a guitar master who plays with sensitivity and style, but also a composer in his own right for two of the tracks here are his very own original compositions "Be My Baby Tonight" and "Lullaby. John Pizzarelli's heartfelt reading of this achingly beautiful song is one of the best interpretations ever recorded. It starts with a charming piano intro by Ray Kennedy then bridges and closes with the sparkling voice of John Pizzarelli's guitar, and of course in between, his soft and mellow vocals. The torch I carry is handsome It's worth its heartache in ransom And when the twilight steals I know how the lady in the harbor feels.
- Luis Russell And His Orchestra - Song Of Swanee / Panama download flac
- Marlene Widmark / Teddy Wilson - I Let A Song Go Out Of My Heart download flac
- Martin Wind - Light Blue download flac
- Bucky & John Pizzarelli - 2 X 7 = Pizzarelli download flac
- Vic Lewis Featuring Andy Martin - Presents A Celebration Of Contemporary West Coast Jazz download flac
- Louie Bellson / Jon Faddis / Milt Hinton / Hank Jones / Bob Malach / Bucky Pizzarelli - Originals download flac
- The Frank Capp Juggernaut - In A Hefti Bag (Compositions & Arrangements By Neal Hefti) download flac
- Bob Mintzer - Art Of The Big Band download flac
- The Big 18 - The Swing Collection download flac
- John Pizzarelli - John Pizzarelli Trio - Live At Birldand download flac