Log Cabin Boys - Please Papa Come Home / Tell Me You'll Always Remember flac album
|A||Please Papa Come Home|
|B||Tell Me You'll Always Remember|
- Record Company – American Record Corporation
- Vocals [Uncredited] – Frankie More, Freddie Owen
NotesAdditionally, Freddie Owen and Frankie More are probably the guitarist and mandolin player, but it is not known who is playing which instrument.
Both sides recorded 13 October 1933 in Chicago, IL.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Side A runout): C 638-2 2
- Matrix / Runout (Side B runout): C 637-1 1
- Matrix / Runout (Side A label): C 638
- Matrix / Runout (Side B label): C 637
You can find the song if you only know parts of the song's lyrics. Looking for song, bouncy, acoustic pop song on the radio, female singer, chorus is minimalistic, goes "you make my heart beat right", with a fair bit of space between each word (I think these are the wrong lyrics, as googling them doesn't lead me where I want to be). Thanks. Eddie 17 June 2019 Reply. Tell me what you're thinking bout babe Cause I got a feeling in my mind Lets talk it over tonight Lets get our hopes up so high Anonymous 24 June 2019 Reply.
Boys, boys, boys Boys, boys, boys Boys, boys, boys Boys, boys, boys. Sunshines down So come to town Set your body free Hold me tight My love tonight Tell me you believe. Everybody, summertime love You'll remember me Everybody, summertime love Be my lover, be my baby. Boys, boys, boys I'm looking for a good time Boys, boys, boys Get ready for my love. Boys, boys, boys I'm looking for the good time Boys, boys, boys I'm ready for your love. Stay around The sun goes down Babe I'm feeling right Take a chance With love romance Have some fun tonight
I'll tell you, shall I, something I remember? Something that still means a great deal to me. It was long ago. A dusty road in summer I remember, A mountain, and an old house, and a tree That stood, you know, Behind the house. An old woman I remember In a red shawl with a grey cat on her knee Humming under a tree. She seemed the oldest thing I can remember. But then perhaps I was not more than three. I dragged on the dusty road, and I remember How the old woman looked over the fence at me And seemed to know. How it felt to be three, and called out, I remember 'Do you.
All Members Who Liked This Quote. Mel 11 books view quotes. Jun 15, 2019 03:29AM. Melissa 159 books view quotes. Jun 14, 2019 12:00PM.
- Various - Mississippi Bottom Blues download flac
- Rubye Blevins (The Montana Cowgirl) - Homesick For My Old Cabin / Home Corral download flac
- Floyd Thompson And His Home Towners With Emry Arthur - Mountains Of Virginia / Way Down In Georgia download flac
- Lester McFarland And Robert A. Gardner - An Old Fashioned Home In New Hampshire / When It's Springtime In The Blue Ridge Mountains download flac
- The Freeny Harmonizers - Podunk Toddle / Travellin' Blues download flac
- Butterbeans And Susie - Cold Storage Papa (Mama's A Little Too Warm For You) / Bow Legged Papa download flac
- Reg Owen And His Orchestra - Pleasant Evening download flac
- Mandy Lee And Ladd's Black Aces - 'Taint Nobody's Biz-ness If I Do / Papa Better Watch Your Step download flac
- The Vagabonds - When It's Harvest Time In Peaceful Valley / Little Mother Of The Hills download flac
- Dupree's Rome Boys - Wedding Bells Waltz / Underneath The Mellow Moon download flac