Andy Schroder And His Western Band - Paul Jones / Darling Please flac album
Tracklist Hide Credits
|A||Paul Jones (Cornfield Drag)
Written-By – Tommy Camfield
Vocals – Clint BadgwellWritten-By – Don Lawrence
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Side A Runout "E" is inside a "diamond"): AS-002-A /
- Matrix / Runout (Side B Runout "E" is inside a "diamond"): AS-002-B /
There are no setlists by Andy Schroder & His Western Band on setlist. fm yet. You could help us by adding a first setlist. Gigs seen live by. Nobody has seen Andy Schroder & His Western Band live yet! Last updated: 13 Apr 2019, 20:07 Etc/UTC.
Paul Jones (born Paul Pond, 24 February 1942) is an English singer, actor, harmonica player, radio personality and television presenter. He presented The Blues Show on BBC Radio 2 for thirty-two years. Paul Jones was born as Paul Pond in Portsmouth, Hampshire.
album: Country & Western, Vol. 10. Prairie Dog Ramble. album: Diggin' - Hot, Small Label Texas Swing, 1946 - 1955.
John Paul Jones will forever be remembered as the musical Swiss Army knife who helped propel Led Zeppelin to some of the greatest heights that any rock band has ever reached. Going to market, Oldham was convinced his young charge’s birth name just wasn’t going to cut it, and thus rechristened him John Paul Jones. As Jones remembered, Oldham got the name from a movie poster for John Paul Jones the American.
John Richard Baldwin (born 3 January 1946), better known by his stage name John Paul Jones, is an English musician and record producer who was the bassist and keyboardist in the rock band Led Zeppelin. Prior to forming the band with Jimmy Page in 1968, he was a session musician and arranger. After the death of drummer John Bonham in 1980, Zeppelin disbanded and Jones developed a solo career
Check out John Paul Jones's gear and equipment including the Fender American Deluxe Jazz Bass V, Fender Jazz Bass, and Fender Bass V. Jones can be seen in this image playing a vintage version of the Fender American Deluxe Jazz Bass V. The headstock has all tuning pegs on one side, where as the modern version has 4 on one side and the 5th peg on the other side. Fender American Deluxe Jazz Bass V.
Page and Jones were successful session musicians at this point, and when Jones got the Proby gig, he invited his fellow New Yardbirds along. A recent Dangerous Minds story quotes Jones as saying, I was committed to doing all the arrangements for the album. As we were talking about rehearsing at the time, I thought it would be a handy source of income. I had to book a band anyway, so I thought I’d book everybody I knew. The sessions started August 25, 1968, and led to an album that didn't cause much of a stir when it was released the following April
Nearly 20 years later, Jones' string arrangement skills helped . create the album many consider their masterpiece, Automatic for the People.
- Tommy "Madman" Jones - Satin Doll / Spring Is Here (Edited Version) download flac
- Spike Jones And His City Slickers / Les Paul Trio - Blue Danube / Toot Toot Tootsie, Good'Bye / How High The Moon / Begin The Beguine download flac
- Caterina Valente - Oh Darling download flac
- Andy Jones - Choirs Of Christmas download flac
- Andy Blue - Du Bist Meine Liebe / Darling, My Darling download flac
- Bobby Marshall - Call Me Darling / Just One More Time download flac
- Christine Jones And The Revolutionaires - Darling Please download flac
- Benny Goodman And His Orch. - Its Been So Long / Goody-Goody download flac
- Tommy Hammond - I'll Never Let You Go (Little Darling) download flac
- Wilf Carter - Everybody's Been Some Mother's Darling / Dusty Trails download flac