Marilyn Manson - Portrait Of An American Family flac album
Tracklist Hide Credits
|1||Prelude (The Family Trip)
Adapted By – Manson*Performer [Boat Ride] – Gacy*, Manson*
|2||Cake And Sodomy
Music By – Berkowitz*
Guitar [Bionic] – Reznor*Music By – Berkowitz*, Gein*
Music By – Berkowitz*, Gein*
Music By – Berkowitz*, Gein*, Gacy*
Loops [Additional] – Manson*Music By – Berkowitz*, Gacy*, Manson*Percussion [Additional] – Chris Vrenna
|7||Get Your Gunn
Music By – Berkowitz*, Gacy*Saxophone [Uncontrolled] – Hope Nichols*
|8||Wrapped In Plastic
Drums [Additional Voodoo Drums] – Charlie ClouserMusic By – Berkowitz*Noises [Knives] – Manson*Performer [Violation] – Melissa
Backing Vocals, Other [Citronella] – Hope Nichols*Music By – Berkowitz*
Loops [Scab Loop] – Manson*Music By – Gein*, Gacy*
|11||Snake Eyes And Sissies
Music By – Berkowitz*, Gein*, Gacy*Percussion [Skull] – PodboyVoice [Maria] – Gacy*
Brass [The Pitiful Pot Pie Brass Section] – Gacy*, Beavan*, Reznor*Music By – Berkowitz*Voice [Boy, Age 6] – Robert Pierce
Music By – Berkowitz*, Gein*, Gacy*
- Distributed By – BMG Chile S.A.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Interscope Records
- Copyright (c) – Interscope Records
- Published By – Beat Up Your Mom Music
- Published By – Dinger & Ollie Music
- Published By – Onward Music
- Published By – Longitude Music
- Recorded At – Record Plant, Los Angeles
- Recorded At – The Village Recorder
- Recorded At – Pig
- Recorded At – Criteria Recording Studios
- Mixed At – The Village Recorder
- Mixed At – Pig
- Mastered At – Future Disc
- Artwork [Doll Family, Logo, Artwork And Album Design Created By] – Mr. Manson*
- Artwork [Tattoos] – Albert Sgambati, Donovan
- Bass – Gidget Gein
- Drums [Hitting] – Sara Lee Lucas
- Edited By [Digital], Programmed By – Charlie Clouser, Sean Beavan, Trent Reznor
- Engineer – Alan Moulder, Roli Mosimann
- Engineer [Assistant] – Barry Goldberg , Brian Pollack, Brian Scheuble, Chris Vrenna, Mark Gruber
- Executive-Producer – Trent Reznor
- Guitar [Psychoacoustical] – Daisy Berkowitz
- Lighting [Mood Lighting] – Wade Wright
- Lyrics By – Mr. Manson* (tracks: 2 to 13)
- Management – Frank Callari, John Tovar
- Mastered By – Tom Baker
- Mixed By – Alan Moulder, Marc Freegard*, Sean Beavan, Trent Reznor
- Organ [Hammond], Theremin, Saxophone, Organ [Calliopenis], Brass, Electronics [Babies, Distorted Muzette], Loops – Madonna Wayne Gacy
- Performer [Base Tendencies] – Twiggy Ramirez
- Photography By – Robin Perine
- Photography By [American Family Cover And Floating Dolls Photography] – Jeffrey Weiss*
- Photography By [Polaroids] – Mr. Manson*
- Producer – Mr. Manson*, Trent Reznor
- Producer [Assistant] – Alan Moulder, Sean Beavan
- Sleeve [Packaging] – Gary Talpas
- Technician [Live Sound] – Chris Meyer
- Vocals [Accusations], Performer [Child Manipulations, Backwards Masking] – Mr. Manson*
NotesRecorded at The Record Plant (Los Angeles), The Village Recorder (Los Angeles), Pig (Beverly Hills) and Criteria (Miami).
Mixed at The Village Recorder and Pig.
Mastered at Future Disc, Los Angeles.
All songs published by Dinger & Ollie Music/Beat Up Your Mom Music, BMI. All rights administered by Dinger & Ollie Music, except for the following:
“Lunchbox” published by Dinger & Ollie Music/Beat Up Your Mom Music, BMI/Onward Music, PRS. All rights on behalf of Beat Up Your Mom Music administered by Dinger & Ollie Music.
“Misery Machine” published by Dinger & Ollie Music/Beat Up Your Mom Music/Longitude Music, BMI. All rights on behalf of Beat Up Your Mom Music administered by Dinger & Ollie Music.
“Lunchbox” contains elements from "Fire" (Crane/Ker/Finesilver/Brown), Onward Music, Ltd. (PRS). Performed by Arthur Brown. Used under license from PolyGram special Markets, a division of PolyGram Distribution Group, Inc.
“Misery Machine” contains elements from "Beep, Beep" (Claps/Chichetti), Longitude Music Co. (BMI). Performed by The Playmates. Used under license from Warner Special Products/EMI Records (UK).
"Epilogue" contains excerpts of dialogue by Mink Stole from the film "Desperate Living". Used under license from New Line Cinema.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 606949234447
|INTD-92344||Marilyn Manson||Portrait Of An American Family (CD, Album, UNI)||Nothing Records, Interscope Records||INTD-92344||US||1994|
|UICY-25380||Marilyn Manson||Portrait Of An American Family (CD, Album, SHM)||Universal Music, Interscope Records||UICY-25380||Japan||2013|
|IND92344, 492 344-2||Marilyn Manson||Portrait Of An American Family (CD, Album, RP)||Nothing Records, Interscope Records, MCA Records||IND92344, 492 344-2||UK & Europe||Unknown|
|none||Marilyn Manson||Portrait Of An American Family (Cass, Album, Unofficial)||Moon Records||none||Ukraine||1997|
|INC 92344, 492 344-4||Marilyn Manson||Portrait Of An American Family (Cass, Album)||Interscope Records, Universal Music Polska||INC 92344, 492 344-4||Poland||1999|
DISCLAIMER: I do not own any of the music used in this video.
The album was initially to be titled The Manson Family Album, a direct reference to serial killer Charles Manson’s own band. It is the only album to feature bassist Gidget Gein, who was fired for his destructive heroin addiction. Portrait has sold over . million copies worldwide and was certified Gold on May 29, 2003 by the Recording Industry Association of America. Portrait of an American Family Q&A.
The Manson Family Album is the first studio recording by American rock band Marilyn Manson, and a precursor to their debut studio album, 1994's Portrait of an American Family. It was produced by Roli Mosimann, and is composed of original takes and mixes of songs which would later be found on their debut album
Portrait Of An American . .has been added to your Cart. At this stage in their evolution, Marilyn Manson was clearly a band, not just the project of Brian Warner, aka Mr. Manson, who would later simply adopt his band's name as his own. Also, horror-show schlock was a bigger factor than it would be later on, when he wanted to be the Antichrist Superstar for the world at large.
On July 19, 1994, Marilyn Manson dropped the Spooky Kids from their moniker and released the 'Portrait of an American Family' disc. In July, 1993 Manson started working on the album with original producer Roli Mosimann at Criterial Studios in Miami. Using new material mixed with the most popular tracks from the Spooky Kids, the record was a mish-mash of content that didn't gel, even with samples. Finally, Manson changed the name of the album to Portrait of an American Family, which he felt more accurately represented the theme of the record - the alienation, rage and toxic rebellion that lay within the fabric of a supposedly well-adjusted society.
The Manson Family Album was intended to be Marilyn Manson's first studio album and is a precursor to Portrait of an American Family. It is comprised of the original takes and alternate mixes of songs that would later be found on the band's debut and due to the many differences between it and its final form, it can be considered an album unto itself. Initially, Manson sought out Roli Mosimann to produce the album and with him the band recorded an album's worth of material
Band Name Marilyn Manson. Album Name Portrait of an American Family. Released date 19 July 1994. Labels Nothing Records Interscope Records. Produced by. Recorded at Record Plant Studios. Music StyleIndus Gothic. Members owning this album538. 1. Prelude (The Family Trip).
- Marilyn Manson - Smells Like Children download flac
- Charles Manson - 12 Canciones Compuestas Y Cantadas Por Charles Manson download flac
- Marilyn Manson - The Last Tour On Earth download flac
- Berkowitz Lake & Dahmer - Without Chemicals He Points download flac
- Marilyn Manson - Tainted Love download flac
- Marilyn Manson - Antichrist Superstar download flac
- Marilyn Manson - I Don't Like The Drugs (But The Drugs Like Me) download flac
- Berkowitz Lake & Dahmer - Tar Weasels download flac
- Marilyn Manson & The Spooky Kids - Live As Hell 1992 download flac
- Daisy Berkowitz - Millenium Effluvium download flac