Midnight Oil - Back On The Borderline flac album
Tracklist Hide Credits
|A||Back On The Borderline
Written By – James*, Garrett*, Hirst*
|B||Section 5 (Bus To Bondi)
Written By – Moginie*, Rotsey*, Garrett*, Hirst*
- Published By – Sprint Music
- Published By – Rondor
- Made By – 7 Records Pty Limited
- Producer – Leszek J. Karski*
- Written By – James* (tracks: A), Moginie* (tracks: B), Rotsey* (tracks: B), Garrettt* (tracks: A, B), Hirst* (tracks: A, B)
NotesAn Australian Composition and Production from the album 'Head Injuries' (MLF 322).
Housed in a generic company sleeve.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Side A Label): MS 390 1
- Matrix / Runout (Side B Label): MS 390 2
- Matrix / Runout (Side A Runout): MS 390 A-2 PB
- Matrix / Runout (Side B Runout): MS 390 B
Head Injuries is the second studio album by Australian pub rockers Midnight Oil, which was released in October 1979 on their own Powderworks label and distributed by Columbia Records. The album was produced by Leszek J. Karski. It was the last Midnight Oil album to feature founding bass guitarist Andrew James, who quit the band due to illness. It peaked at No. 36 on the Australian Kent Music Report and by mid-1980 had achieved gold status.
This song is by Midnight Oil and appears on the album Head Injuries (1979). From the bar to the bedroom I'm swimming in the neonLighted pictures of a redhead, plasticoated hot onAnd sometimes when that mirror showsThe smile of disbeliefStained signature of nightmaresThey're stolen by the thief.
Midnight Oil - 1 - Don't Wanna Be The One - Place Without A Postcard (1981).
Album Head Injuries (1979). by Midnight Oil. Labels Powderworks, Sprint Music. Martin Rotsey, Peter Garrett, Andrew James, Jim Moginie, Rob Hirst. More Midnight Oil lyrics.
Download MP3. Midnight Oil. MP3 320Kbps.
Found on more albums: Head Injuries Best of Both Worlds. From the bar to the bedroom I'm swimming in the neon Lighted pictures of a redhead, plastic-coated hot on And sometimes when that mirror shows The smile of disbelief Stained signature of nightmares They're stolen by the thief
Midnight Oil. Luritja Way. Capricornia. Comfortable Place on the Couch. Get the Tempo of more than 6 Million songs.
Yeah growing up in the 80s had its weaknesses, but my getting to see the Oils on about 15 occasions made up for it. Truly one of the greatest live bands ever grrrr)
Seeing Midnight Oil in full flight is to experience the transcendent, kinetic power of live rock ‘n’ roll. They leave you inspired to live life more passionately and to Get Involved. Everything about the band is uncompromising, but their greatest achievement is that they are, night after night and album after album, a great rock ‘n’ roll band. Shortly after Head Injuries Andrew Bear James retired and the bass was picked up by Peter Giffo Gifford.
- Y & T - Midnight In Tokyo download flac
- Sharon O'Neill - For All The Tea In China download flac
- Midnight Oil - Blue Sky Mining download flac
- Various - All Them Blues download flac
- Midnight Oil - Flat Chat download flac
- Midnight Oil - Redneck Wonderland download flac
- Midnight Oil - 10, 9, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1 download flac
- Midnight Oil - Head Injuries download flac
- James Talk & Ridney - Sunshyne download flac
- Black Oak Arkansas - Hot And Nasty (The Best Of Black Oak Arkansas) download flac