The Organ - Grab That Gun flac album
Tracklist Hide Credits
Written-By – B. Choit*, K. Sketch*, S. Efron*
|3||Love, Love, Love||3:32|
|4||Basement Band Song||4:12|
|6||A Sudden Death||2:54|
|7||There Is Nothing I Can Do
Sampler [Rain Sample On Hasting Streets] – Peter Mills Written-By – D. Cohen*, J. Smyth*, K. Sketch*, S. Efron*, S. Stocks*
|8||I Am Not Surprised
Written-By – D. Cohen*, J. Smyth*, K. Sketch*, S. Stocks*
|9||No One Has Ever Looked So Dead
Written-By – D. Cohen*, J. Smyth*, K. Sketch*, S. Efron*, S. Stocks*
|10||Memorize The City||3:10|
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Too Pure
- Copyright (c) – Too Pure
- Licensed From – Mint Records
- Licensed From – 604 Records
- Recorded At – The Factory Studios
- Recorded At – The Warehouse, Vancouver
- Recorded At – 604 Studios
- Recorded At – Hearing Protection Required
- Mixed At – Hearing Protection Required
- Manufactured By – Sonopress Arvato
- Bass – Ashley Webber
- Drums – Shelby Stocks
- Graphic Design – David Cuesta, Jenny Smyth, Mo Salemy, Randy Iwata
- Guitar – Debora Cohen
- Lyrics By – B. Choit* (tracks: 2, 10), K. Sketch*, S. Ritchie* (tracks: 10)
- Management [Artist Management] – New Romantic
- Mastered By – Chris Potter
- Organ – Jenny Smyth
- Producer – Katie Sketch, Kurt Dahle, Paul Forgues, Todd Simko
- Recorded By – Paul Forgues
- Recorded By [Additional Recording] – Kurt Dahle, Todd Simko
- Songwriter – The Organ (tracks: 1, 3 to 6, 10, 11)
- Vocals – Katie Sketch
NotesThe album is dedicated to Dale Henry Spooner (1966-2004).
Recorded at The Factory, The Warehouse, 604 Studio, and Hearing Protection Required.
Mixed at Hearing Protection Required.
Made in UK ℗&© Too Pure 2006
Released under exclusive license from Mint Records / 604 Records
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Text): 6 44918 01952 7
- Barcode (Scanned): 0644918019527
- Matrix / Runout: [Sonopress Arvato Logo] 51755281/PURE195CD 21
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI LP73
- Mould SID Code: IFPI 0711
- Label Code: LC 12056
|PURE195CD||The Organ||Grab That Gun (CD, Album)||Playground Music Scandinavia||PURE195CD||Scandinavia||2004|
|PURE195CD||The Organ||Grab That Gun (CDr, Album, Promo)||Too Pure||PURE195CD||UK & Europe||2004|
|338224, PURE 195 CD||The Organ||Grab That Gun (CD, Album)||Soyuz Music, Soyuz Music||338224, PURE 195 CD||Russia||2006|
|MRL-076||The Organ||Grab That Gun (LP, Album)||Mint Records||MRL-076||Canada||2004|
|PURE 195LP||The Organ||Grab That Gun (LP, Album, RE)||Too Pure||PURE 195LP||UK||2006|
Grab That Gun. Лицензиар. 604 Records (Masters) (от лица компании "604 Records"); BMI - Broadcast Music In. UBEM, União Brasileira de Compositores, ARESA, LatinAutor, Sony ATV Publishing" и другие авторские общества (14). 604 Records (Masters) (от лица компании "604 Records"); ARESA, ASCAP, BMI - Broadcast Music In. и другие авторские общества (8).
The album is dedicated to Dale Henry Spooner (1966-2004). Recorded at The Factory, The Warehouse, 604 Studio, and Hearing Protection Required. Mixed at Hearing Protection Required. Código de Barras e Outros Identificadores.
Album Name Grab That Gun. Type Album. Members owning this album2. 3 - Love, Love, Love.
Artist: The Organ Album: Grab That Gun Genre: Alternative Release Date: 2006 Format: FLAC (tracks) Bitrate: 738-1002 kbps Duration: 00:30:00. Folder: 2006 The Organ - Grab That Gun Audio files: 01. Brother. flac 02. Steven Smith.
The EP was a promising beginning, and Grab That Gun, the Organ's first album, builds on that promise by delivering more appealingly moody music instead of reinventing the band's sound. However, the Organ's songs are too short to allow wallowing, and even within the album's consistent sound and mood, undercurrents of joy and energy make their way to the surface on tracks like the gorgeous breakup song "No One Has Ever Looked So Dead.
Redirected from Grab that Gun). Grab that Gun is a 2004 album by The Organ. It was the only full-length release from the band before they broke up. The first track Brother was featured on the show The L Word season 2 episode 2. The album design was done by Mohammad Salemy. All lyrics and songs written by The Organ except where noted. Steven Smith" (Lyrics: K. Sketch, B. Choit. Song K. Choit, S. Efron) – 2:02. Love, Love, Love" – 3:31. Basement Band Song" – 4:13.
- Sketch & DJ Code / Rascal & Klone - Goldseal EP (Part 2) download flac
- Patty Smyth - Downtown Train download flac
- Sima Kim & Wouter van Veldhoven - Sketches download flac
- Smyth - Sanibel download flac
- Joesi Prokopetz - Tschau Bella download flac
- Various - Sketch Up! The Best! download flac
- David Bennett Cohen - David Bennett Cohen At The Piano download flac
- Alan Cohen Band - Duke Ellington's Black Brown & Beige (Recorded For The First Time In Its Entirety) download flac
- Sketch & DJ Code - Evolution / Lazy Days download flac
- Kenji Eno - D2 Sketches 2 download flac