Ugly Kid Joe - Menace To Sobriety flac album
|9||Jesus Rode A Harley||3:15|
|14||Slower Than Nowhere||4:58|
- Record Company – PolyGram
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – PolyGram Records, Inc.
- Copyright (c) – PolyGram Records, Inc.
- Mixed At – A&M Studios
- Recorded At – Palacio Del Rio
- Recorded At – A&M Studios
- Mastered At – A&M Studios
- Published By – Say Ten Cents Music
- Made By – PMDC, France
- A&R – Bobby Carlton
- Artwork – T/A/Z*
- Backing Vocals – Brad Divens, Jennifer Barry, Tom Fletcher
- Band – Cordell Crockett, Dave Fortman, Klaus Eichstadt, Shannon Larkin, Whit Crane*
- Edited By [Digital Editing] – Patricia Sullivan
- Engineer – Tom Fletcher
- Engineer [Second] – Efren Herrera, Krish Sharma
- Legal [Legal Representation] – Ken Hertz, Esq.*
- Management – Dennis Rider, Rider Management
- Management [Business Management] – Larry Einbund, Provident Financial Management, Susan Zepkin
- Mastered By – Alan Yoshida
- Mixed By – Bill Kennedy (tracks: 1 to 12, 14), Gggarth (tracks: 13), Krish Sharma (tracks: 13)
- Photography By [Band Photo] – Mark Leialoha
- Photography By [Photos] – Jeff Tisman
- Producer – Gggarth, Ugly Kid Joe
- Programmed By – Eric F.A.F. Caudieux*
- Recorded By – Clubhouse Location Recording
- Songwriter – Ugly Kid Joe
- Technician [Guitar] – Kevin Curry
8-page fold-out booklet
All songs published by Say Ten Cents Music, (ASCAP).
℗ 1995 Polygram Records, Inc. © 1995 Polygram Records, Inc.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 7 31452 82822 4
- Barcode: 731452828224
- Label Code: LC 0268
- Matrix / Runout: 528 282-2 00 L7 PMDC FRANCE
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI L004
- Mould SID Code: IFPI 0225
- Price Code: PY 900
- Rights Society: BIEM / STEMRA
|528 282-2||Ugly Kid Joe||Menace To Sobriety (CD, Album)||Mercury||528 282-2||Europe||1995|
|528 282-1||Ugly Kid Joe||Menace To Sobriety (LP, Album)||Mercury||528 282-1||Greece||1995|
|T-823||Ugly Kid Joe||Menace To Sobriety (Cass, Album, Unofficial)||Tango Music||T-823||Ukraine||Unknown|
|314 526 997-2, GEFSD 24703||Ugly Kid Joe||Menace To Sobriety (CD, Album)||Polygram, Geffen Records||314 526 997-2, GEFSD 24703||Canada||1995|
|314 526 997-4||Ugly Kid Joe||Menace To Sobriety (Cass, Album)||Mercury||314 526 997-4||Canada||1995|
Menace to Sobriety is the second album by Ugly Kid Joe. It was released in 1995. The album title is an allusion to the movie Menace II Society. Milkman's Son" and "Tomorrow's World" were released as singles. Music videos were released for "Tomorrow's World", "Milkman's Son", and "Cloudy Skies". God" (Whitfield Crane, Klaus Eichstadt, Dave Fortman) – 2:54.
Exclusive discount for Prime members. Sample this album Artist (Sample). This is a heavy, snarling, full-throated roar of a rock album. The addition of Shannon Larkin to the lineup not only improves the group's songwriting, his drum skills allow the rest of the band to be able to lay their ears back and just let it rip. From the opening of the nearly 2 minute intro through the first few songs, it is clear that this is NOT the happy, goofy Ugly Kid Joe of their first release.
Features Song Lyrics for Ugly Kid Joe's Menace To Sobriety album. Slower Than Nowhere Lyrics. Ugly Kid Joe Lyrics provided by SongLyrics. All Music News . Popular Ugly Kid Joe Lyrics.
Ugly Kid Joe is a band that formed in the late 80s, but started to release music in the 90s. A total of three studio albums had been released by the band, the first two with Mercury Records and the final album with the band’s own label. Now it would not be fair to call Ugly Kid Joe a total failure, since after all they did release three albums, and even had a fair amount of hits, include ‘Everything About You’ and ‘Cats in the Cradle’ from their acclaimed debut album.
Menace to Sobriety is the second album by Ugly Kid Joe. Albums of recorded music were developed in the early 20th century, first as books of individual 78rpm records, vinyl LPs are still issued, though in the 21st century album sales have mostly focused on compact disc and MP3 formats. The audio cassette was a format used from the late 1970s through to the 1990s alongside vinyl, an album may be recorded in a recording studio, in a concert venue, at home, in the field, or a mix of places.
Show all albums by Ugly Kid Joe. Home. U. Ugly Kid Joe. Menace to Sobriety. About Genius Contributor Guidelines Press Advertise Event Space.
Listen free to Ugly Kid Joe – Menace to Sobriety (Intro, God and more). Discover more music, concerts, videos, and pictures with the largest catalogue online at Last. Connect to this site.
- Big Sugar - Better Get Used To It download flac
- Krust - True Stories download flac
- Elton John - Something About The Way You Look Tonight / Candle In The Wind 1997 download flac
- Love Battery - Fuzz Factory download flac
- ICE MC - Give Me The Light download flac
- Various - Shine download flac
- Flowers For Breakfast - One Man Show download flac
- Rina Khan - Vol. 1 download flac
- U2 - Sweetest Thing download flac
- Cameo - Single Life download flac