Bill Frisell - East / West flac album
Tracklist Hide Credits
|1-1||I Heard It Through The Grapevine
Written-By – Barrett Strong, Norman Whitfield
|1-2||Blues For Los Angeles||11:09|
Written-By – Traditional
|1-6||A Hard Rain's A-Gonna Fall
Written-By – Bob Dylan
|2-1||My Man's Gone Now
Written-By – DuBose Heyward, George Gershwin, Ira Gershwin
|2-2||The Days Of Wine And Roses
Written-By – Henry Mancini, Johnny Mercer
|2-3||You Can Run||0:51|
Written-By – Huddie Ledbetter, John A. Lomax, Sr.*
Written-By – Bob Merrill, Jule Styne
Written-By – Willie Nelson
|2-10||Tennessee Flat Top Box
Written-By – Johnny Cash
- Recorded At – Yoshi's
- Recorded At – Village Vanguard
- Mastered At – Sterling Sound
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Nonesuch Records Inc.
- Copyright (c) – Nonesuch Records Inc.
- Published By – Fritz-Tone Music
- Edited At – San Pablo Recorders
- Mixed At – In The Pocket Studio
- Bass – Viktor Krauss (tracks: 1-1 to 1-6)
- Bass, Acoustic Guitar – Tony Scherr (tracks: 2-1 to 2-10)
- Coordinator [Editorial Coordinator, Nonesuch Records] – Robert Edridge-Waks
- Coordinator [Production, Nonesuch Records] – Eli Cane
- Design – Barbara DeWilde*
- Drums – Kenny Wollesen
- Edited By – Jon Evans (tracks: 1-1 to 1-6), Lee Townsend (tracks: 1-1 to 1-6)
- Electric Guitar, Acoustic Guitar, Loops – Bill Frisell (tracks: 2-1 to 2-10)
- Engineer [Assistant] – Mantis Evar (tracks: 2-1 to 2-10)
- Engineer [Mixing Assistant] – Jonathan Chi
- Engineer [Production Assistant] – Adam Blomberg (tracks: 1-1 to 1-6), Martin Lane (tracks: 1-1 to 1-6)
- Engineer [Recording And Mixing] – Tucker Martine (tracks: 2-1 to 2-10)
- Guitar, Loops – Bill Frisell (tracks: 1-1 to 1-6)
- Mastered By – Greg Calbi
- Percussion – Kenny Wollesen (tracks: 2-1 to 2-10)
- Photography By [Other] – Monica Frisell
- Photography By [Portrait] – Ralph Gibson
- Producer – Lee Townsend
- Recorded By [Live Direct To 2-Track] – Claudia Engelhart (tracks: 1-1 to 1-6)
- Supervised By [Production, Nonesuch Records] – Karina Beznicki
- Written-By – Bill Frisell (tracks: 1-1, 1-2, 1-4, 1-5, 3-3, 3-4, 3-5, 3-7), Kenny Wollesen (tracks: 2-3, 2-5, 2-7), Tony Scherr (tracks: 2-3, 2-5, 2-7)
NotesCD1: West, recorded live at Yoshi's in Oakland, CA, May 8-11, 2004.
CD2: East, recorded live at The Village Vanguard in New York, NY, December 9-12, 2003.
Packaged in a standard jewel case, with an O-card.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (On O-card): 075597986327
- Matrix / Runout (CD1, Variant 1): Z40575 1 79863-2.1 RE-1 01 M1S2
- Matrix / Runout (CD1, Variant 2): Z40575 1 79863-2.1 RE-1 01 M1S4
- Mastering SID Code (CD1, Variants 1 & 2): ifpi L909
- Mould SID Code (CD1, Variant 1): IFPI 2U4J
- Mould SID Code (CD1, Variant 2): IFPI 2U7N
- Matrix / Runout (CD2): Z40576 1 79863-2.2 RE-1 01 M1S2
- Mastering SID Code (CD2): ifpi L909
- Mould SID Code (CD2): IFPI 2U7N
|4670001546256||Bill Frisell||East / West (2xCD, RP)||Никитин, Nonesuch||4670001546256||Russia||2005|
|7559-79863-2||Bill Frisell||East / West (2xCD, Album)||Nonesuch||7559-79863-2||Europe||2005|
|7559-79863-2||Bill Frisell||East / West (2xCD, Album, Unofficial, Sli)||Nonesuch||7559-79863-2||Russia||2005|
|79863-2||Bill Frisell||East / West (2xCD, Album, Club)||Nonesuch||79863-2||US||2005|
|none||Bill Frisell||East / West (2xCD, Album, Unofficial)||Not On Label||none||Russia||Unknown|
East/West is the 18th album, first double CD and first live album by Bill Frisell to be released on the Elektra Nonesuch label. Released in 2005, it features performances by Frisell, Viktor Krauss and Kenny Wollesen which were recorded at Yoshi's in Oakland, California on December 9, 2003 (CD 1 – West) and performances by Frisell with Tony Scherr and Kenny Wollesen recorded on May 11, 2004 at the Village Vanguard in New York City (CD2 – East).
Bass – Viktor KraussDrums – Kenny WollesenGuitar, Loops – Bill Frisell. NOTE: Disc 1 is labelled incorrectly "East" and Disc two as "West". All information given here assumes the CD label is wrong and all the packaging, track listing etc. is correct. Disc 1, West Recorded live direct to 2-track at Yoshi's (Oakland, CA), May 8-11, 2004.
Bill Frisell's new two-disc live album East/West is the guitarist's tenth Nonesuch release. While it must be stated emphatically that there's not a terrible album among those recordings-or, really, in all of Frisell's discography-a newcomer to his work might be at a loss as to where to begin. I'll go out on a limb here and start things off by stating that East/West is the perfect introduction to Frisell's work. It's a veritable Rosetta Stone of just what Frisell does: the sounds he makes, the notes he plays, the songs he chooses
East/West is a eclectic fusion music live album recording by BILL FRISELL released in 2005 on CD, LP/Vinyl and/or cassette. West - recorded live at Yoshi's in Oakland, CA, May 8-11, 2004 East - recorded live at The Village Vanguard in New York City, December 9-12, 2003. Thanks to snobb for the updates. East/West (2CD) Nonesuch 2005. BILL FRISELL - East/west - CD - BRAND NEW/STILL SEALED - RARE.
East/West is the 18th album, first double CD and first live album by Bill Frisell to be released on the Elektra Nonesuch label. An additional second set of material from.
For the album by Bill Frisell, see East/West (album). East/West (French: Est-Ouest; Russian: Восток-Запад) is a 1999 internationally co-produced film directed by Régis Wargnier, starring Sandrine Bonnaire (as Marie), Oleg Menshikov (as Alexei), Sergei Bodrov Jr. (as Sasha) and Catherine Deneuve (as Gabrielle). Authors of scenario and dialogue: Rustam Ibragimbekov, Sergei Bodrov, Louis Gardel and Régis Wargnier. East/West (Est-Ouest). Public, noncompliance, he knows, could get them all killed. Marie and Alexei grow distant as he acclimates to his role as the public health advisor and toes the party line, while she yearns for the West. Her budding friendship with Sasha, who is a champion swimmer recently thrown out of the local team, becomes a vehicle of possible escape.
Features Song Lyrics for Bill Frisell's East/West album. Bill Frisell - East/West Album Lyrics. 1. I Heard It Through the Grapevine Lyrics. Bill Frisell Lyrics provided by SongLyrics. Do you like this album?
Is East/West the best album by Bill Frisell? BestEverAlbums. com brings together thousands of 'greatest ever album' charts and calculates an overall ranking. BILL FRISELL - EAST WEST - 2-CD SET - USA - BRAND NEW Condition: Brand New. Time left: 6d 16h 36m 40s. Ships to: Worldwide. David Sanborn Inside Japan CD Bill Frisell Michael Brecker Cassandra Wilson Condition: Like New. Time left: 8d 23h 46m 11s. East/West by Bill Frisell 2 CD Set Condition: Very Good. Time left: 13d 10h 13m 26s.
Further East, Further West. The Intercontinentals. rarum (Selected Recordings). with Dave Holland & Elvin Jones. Charles Lloyd & The Marvels - I Long To See You. Michael Gibbs & The NDR Big Band - Play A Bill Frisell Set List. Jerry Granelli - A Song I Thought I Heard A Buddy Sing. Vinicíus Cantuária - Vinicius canta Antonio Carlos Jobim. Kermit Driscoll - Reveille. Stefano Bollani - Joy In Spite Of Everything. Ron Miles - Circuit Rider. Lucinda Williams - Down Where The Spirit Meets The Bone.
- Johnny Cash With The Tennessee Two - His Top Hits download flac
- Johnny Cash - Johnny Cash Sings The Ballads Of The True West download flac
- George Gershwin - Gershwin Plays Gershwin download flac
- Johnny Cash - The Essential Johnny Cash download flac
- Various - 16 #1 Hits From The Late 60's download flac
- Johnny Cash - Johnny Cash download flac
- George Gershwin, DuBose Heyward, Lorin Maazel, The Cleveland Orchestra, The Cleveland Orchestra Chorus, The Cleveland Orchestra Children's Chorus, Robert Page, Becky Seredick, Ira Gershwin - Porgy And Bess download flac
- The Tennessee Three - We Still Miss Someone download flac
- Johnny Cash And The Tennessee Two - The Singing Story Teller download flac
- Johnny Cash - Hello I Am Johnny Cash download flac