Tina Turner - Whatever You Want flac album
|1||Whatever You Want||4:46|
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – EMI Records Ltd.
- Copyright (c) – EMI Records Ltd.
- Design – Jeremy Plumb
- Executive-Producer – Roger Davies, Tina Turner
- Management – Roger Davies Management
- Photography By – Peter Lindbergh
- Producer – Trevor Horn
NotesComes in slimline jewel case.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Printed, Variant 1 & 2): EMI UDEN CDSP 125 @ 1
- Matrix / Runout (Etched, Variant 1): 1-1-4-NL
- Matrix / Runout (Etched, Variant 2): 1-1-6-NL
- Mastering SID Code (Variant 1 & 2): IFPI L046
- Mould SID Code (Variant 1): ifpi 154D
- Mould SID Code (Variant 2): ifpi 151E
- Rights Society: bel BIEM
|7243 8 82735 2 7||Tina Turner||Whatever You Want (CD, Maxi)||Parlophone||7243 8 82735 2 7||Europe||1996|
|8827434, TCR 6429||Tina Turner||Whatever You Want (Cass, Single)||Parlophone, Parlophone||8827434, TCR 6429||UK||1996|
|7243 8 82743 2 6, CDRS 6429||Tina Turner||Whatever You Want (CD, Single, CD1)||Parlophone, Parlophone||7243 8 82743 2 6, CDRS 6429||UK||1996|
|07243 882819 2, 882 819 2||Tina Turner||Whatever You Want (CD, Single, Car)||Parlophone, EMI||07243 882819 2, 882 819 2||France||1996|
|7243 8 82827 6 5||Tina Turner||Whatever You Want (12")||Parlophone||7243 8 82827 6 5||Italy||1996|
Whatever You Want (Tina Turner song). Whatever You Want" is a song performed by American recording artist Tina Turner from her ninth studio album Wildest Dreams (1996). It was written by Arthur Baker, Fred Zarr, and Taylor Dayne and is noted for its different levels of energy and strong vocal performance, as well as its orchestral arrangement and complex production, courtesy of producer Trevor Horn.
Whatever You Need (Tina Turner song). Whatever You Need" is a song by American recording artist Tina Turner. It was written by Russ Courtenay and Harriet Roberts, produced by Johnny Douglas, and released in 2000 as the second single from Turner's album Twenty Four Seven (1999). Although less successful commercially than her previous release "When the Heartache Is Over," the song reached number 11 in Finland and number 27 on the UK Singles Chart
Twenty Four Seven is the tenth solo studio album by Tina Turner, released on Parlophone/Virgin in 1999. It is Turner's last studio album before her retirement from recording
Whatever You Want (album version) chords by Tina Turner. Play song with guitar, piano, bass, ukulele. Chords list: F F B, D, E, G - Yalp.
Request an album send to friend. Whatever You Need (2000). Tina Turner - Whatever You Need. Bitrate (quality): 192. mp3. 1. Whatever You Need (Recorded Live In London '99).
other tracks: Tina Turner. play) (pause) (download) (fb) (vk) (tw). Tina Turner I don't wanna fight.
Tina Turner performing "Whatever You Want". This is an opening act of Wildest Dreams Tour's concerts. Tina had enough electrical stage energy to power Las Vegas. Love this lady and she could really rock. If you dont like Tina you may very well like her after seeing this. take her to the en. 4 years назад.
- Tina - I Don't Wanna Fight download flac
- Bryan Adams With Tina Turner - It's Only Love download flac
- Dr. Hook - Best Of The 70's download flac
- Tina Turner - Foreign Affair download flac
- Tina - All The Best download flac
- The Rolling Stones - Saint Of Me download flac
- Iron Maiden - Dance Of Death download flac
- Bubbi - Allar Áttir download flac
- David Bowie - The Best Of David Bowie 1974/1979 download flac
- The Black Keys - El Camino download flac