Nancy Wilson - In My Loneliness (When We Were One) flac album
|A||In My Loneliness (When We Were One)||3:48|
|B||In My Loneliness (When We Were One)||3:48|
- Manufactured By – Capitol Records, Inc.
- Record Company – Capitol Industries-EMI, Inc.
- Mastered At – Capitol Mastering
- Published By – Django Music, Inc.
- Mastered By – Wally*
- Producer [Produced By] – Eugene McDaniels
- Written-By – J. Mayer*, L. Snow*
NotesNot For Sale
Published By Django Music, Inc. - ASCAP
From the LP
"This Mother's Daughter" ST-11518
Mfd. by Capitol Records, Inc., A Subsidiary of Capitol Industries-EMI, Inc.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Label Side A): PRO-8525
- Matrix / Runout (Label Side B): S 92866
- Matrix / Runout (Runout, Side A, Etched): PRO-8525 F1• Wally
- Matrix / Runout (Runout, Side B, Etched): S45-92866 F-3 Wally
- Matrix / Runout (Runout, Side A&B, Stamped): MASTERED BY CAPITOL
- Rights Society: ASCAP
|4359||Nancy Wilson||In My Loneliness ( When We Are One) / He Never Had It So Good (7", Single)||Capitol Records||4359||US||1976|
The discography of American singer Nancy Wilson includes over sixty albums, and charted singles. Wilson's musical style spans several genres, blues, jazz, soul, R&B, and pop. She is the recipient of three Grammy awards. - - This Mother's Daughter. In My Loneliness (When We Were One)". 96. - - - "I've Never Been to Me".
Nancy Wilson - In My Loneliness ( When We Are One), He Never Had It So Good 7". Nancy Wilson. From Broadway With Love.
Nancy Sue Wilson (February 20, 1937 – December 13, 2018) was an American singer whose career spanned over five decades, from the mid–1950s until her retirement in the early–2010s. She was notable for her single "(You Don't Know) How Glad I Am" and her version of the standard "Guess Who I Saw Today". Wilson recorded more than 70 albums and won three Grammy Awards for her work.
Album Something Wonderful. Guess Who I Saw Today Lyrics. You're so late getting home from the office Did you miss your train? Were you caught in the rain? No, don't bother to explain. Can I fix you a quick martini? As a matter of fact I'll have one with you For to tell you the truth I've had quite a day too. Guess who I saw today, my dear I went in town to shop around for something new And thought I'd stop and have a bite when I was through. Guess Who I Saw Today is a narrative jazz song written for the musical New Faces of 1952 and popularized Nancy Wilson’s cover of the song on her second album Something Wonderful in 1960. It has since become a signature song for her. The story entails a woman cleverly confronting her lover about newly discovered evidence of unfaithfulness.
Nancy Wilson: That was the first successful single. With that album, there was a guy that was out in the marketplace wining and dining and, um, apparently, bribing the radio guys. Because airplay meant everything in those times. We would get into rental cars with him and drive to all the major markets and meet the radio programmers and DJs and take pictures with them all. If you've ever seen Coal Miner's Daughter, it was a lot like that. Nancy: We were in quite a few situations with Ron Nevison in those days where we were listening to cassette tape after cassette tape of various demos that were written by the . stable of songwriters at the time. There was lots of Dianne Warren and Holly Knight and people like that. For the first time, we were discouraged from doing very much of our own songwriting, which was different for us and it bummed us out a lot.
The discography of American singer Nancy Wilson includes over sixty albums, and charted singles. - 91. - This Mother's Daughter. In My Loneliness (When We Were One)" b/w "He Never Had It So Good". I've Never Been to Me " b/w "Here It Comes". - 47. - I've Never Been To Me. 1978.
Hello like before I hope we've grown 'cause we were only children then For laughs i guess we both can say 'i knew when' But then again, that's kiss and tell. adicionar à playlist. Nancy Wilson - Save Your Love For Me. Nancy Wilson - I Wish You Love. Nancy Wilson - Casablanca. Nancy Wilson - All For Love.
Nancy Wilson: все альбомы, включая Nancy Wilson & Cannonball Adderley, The Swingin's Mutual!, Save Your Love for Me и другие. Hollywood - My Way. Nancy Wilson, Orchestra Jimmy Jones, Nancy Wilson, Orchestra Jimmy Jones. Guess Who I Saw Today. 2018 Recordings 1959 - 1963. Nancy Wilson, Milton Raskin & His Orchestra, Nancy Wilson, Milton Raskin & His Orchestra. Broadway - My Way. The Things We Did Last Summer The Early Years. Let's Live Again The Early Years.
- The Little River Band - You're Driving Me Out Of My Mind / Mr. Socialite download flac
- Andraé Crouch & The Disciples - The Best Of Andraé download flac
- Billy Squier - The Big Beat download flac
- Bob Seger - Tryin' To Live My Life Without You download flac
- MAZE Featuring Frankie Beverly - While I'm Alone / Color Blind download flac
- Deana Carter - How Do I Get There / Did I Shave My Legs For This? download flac
- Juice Newton - Angel Of The Morning download flac
- Little River Band - Take It Easy On Me download flac
- Bob Seger & The Silver Bullet Band - American Storm download flac
- Shibeli - Emotional Man / Get Next To You download flac