The Playmates - The Day I Died / While The Record Goes Around flac album
Tracklist Hide Credits
|A||The Day I Died
Written-By – Sherman Edwards
|B||While The Record Goes Around
Written-By – Pockriss*, Vance*
- Published By – Milton Kellem Music
- Published By – Planetary Music
- Copyright (c) – Roulette Records, Inc.
- Orchestra – Hugo Peretti & His Orch.*
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Rights Society: ASCAP
- Matrix / Runout (A-side label): 13171
- Matrix / Runout (B-side label): 13174
|45-DB. 4207||The Playmates With Hugo Peretti And His Orchestra*||The Playmates With Hugo Peretti And His Orchestra* - The Day I Died (7", Single, Promo)||Columbia||45-DB. 4207||UK||1958|
|RS-020||The Playmates With Hugo Peretti & His Orch.*||The Playmates With Hugo Peretti & His Orch.* - The Day I Died / While The Record Goes Around (7")||Roulette||RS-020||Australia||1958|
The Playmates were a late 1950s vocal group led by the pianist Chic Hetti (born Carl Cicchetti, 26 February 1930), drummer Donny Conn (born Donald Claps, 29 March 1930 – September 2, 2015), and Morey Carr (31 July 1932 – 1987), all from Waterbury, Connecticut. The "Beep, Beep" record cover. The Playmates, Donald Claps (. Donny Conn) drummer and lyricist, Carl Cicchetti (. Chic Hetti) pianist music composer and Morey Cohen (. While the Record Goes Around" – 2:10. Side two. "Beep Beep" – 3:01. The Day I Died" – 2:20. Give Me Another Chance" – 2:25.
The Day I Died Lyrics
On February 3, 1959, American rock and roll musicians Buddy Holly, Ritchie Valens, and "The Big Bopper" J. P. Richardson were killed in a plane crash near Clear Lake, Iowa, together with pilot Roger Peterson. The event later became known as "The Day the Music Died", after singer-songwriter Don McLean referred to it as such in his 1971 song "American Pie".
The Day I Died lyrics by The Playmates. The Day I Died The Playmates sheet. The Day I Died - The Playmates lyrics. Oh I dreamed the day I died a jukebox played (wah) And upon my chest a golden record lay (wah) They was a-stompin' and a-strollin' There was a-goin' on All the cats were wailin' The gonest is gone.
Title: The Day I Died (TV Movie 2002). Being used to the dog eat dog world of high finance and loving it Gordon suddenly, after coming back from the dead, threw it and the millions that go with it all away to become a guidance consular for the most downtrodden and neediest among us! In Gordon's own words it was that what turned his "life" around in what he was what he was shown during his brush with death.
Cutting Crew, "(I Just) Died in Your Arms" (Hot 100 Peak: No. 1 for two weeks: Peak date: May 2, 1987) The French phrase le petit mort, or "the little death," refers to the feeling of transcendence or melancholy that comes with achieving orgasm. That was the impetus for this wonderfully overwrought '80s jam, all about a guy who leads with his groin and gets his heart busted. For Moz, the mere act of riding around in a car with this other person represents the pinnacle of existence, and he'd rather they collide with a "double-decker bus" or "10-ton truck" than see this magic night come to an end. Death Cab for Cutie, "I Will Follow You Into the Dark" (Alternative Songs Peak: No. 28; Peak date: Sept. Jesus, gonna make up my dyin' bed," Robert Plant sings here, but since the tune goes on for 11 minutes, . will have to wait until Jimmy, John Paul, and Jason are done with their thunderous blues-rawk showboating.
That’s why Record Store Day will save the future. Independent record stores were the safe haven of my youth. The list of nging artists that I was exposed to in places like Schoolkids, Poindexter Records (where I eventually worked) and the Record Exchange would go on for miles. To try to represent a few different genres, let's say Gregory Isaacs, Lester Young, Dr. Octagon, Jean Shepard, Van Duren, Lavern Baker, Glen Glenn, all worthy of, all of whom I was exposed to in the record stores of my youth. It's no exaggeration to say that the music I make today - from which I make part of my livelihood - would probably not exist were it not for those record.
Минусовка и текст песни Until The Day I Die. Можно изменить тональность и скорость воспроизведения. Скачать минусовку и текст песни
- The Playmates - What Is Love download flac
- Georgia Gibbs With Hugo Peretti And His Orchestra - 24 Hours A Day / Goodbye To Rome download flac
- Chuck Reed With Hugo Peretti & His Orch. - Let's Put Our Hearts Together download flac
- Georgia Gibbs - Come Rain Or Come Shine download flac
- Jimmy Rodgers with Hugo Peretti And His Orchestra - Honey Comb download flac
- The Ames Brothers with Hugo Winterhalter's Orchestra And Chorus - The Game Of Love download flac
- The Playmates With Hugo Peretti & His Orch. - Don't Go Home / Can't You Get It Through Your Head download flac
- The Playmates - A Session With The Playmates download flac
- Georgia Gibbs - Sweet And Gentle / Blueberries download flac
- Jimmie Rodgers - Kisses Sweeter Than Wine / Better Loved You'll Never Be download flac