Chris Isaak - Forever Blue flac album
|A1||Baby Did A Bad Bad Thing||2:54|
|A4||Go Walking Down There||2:49|
|A5||Don't Leave Me On My Own||2:14|
|A6||Things Go Wrong||3:00|
|B1||There She Goes||3:14|
|B3||Changed Your Mind||3:51|
|B4||Shadows In A Mirror||3:59|
|B6||The End Of Everything||3:05|
- Art Direction – Linda Cobb
- Bass, Vocals – Rowland Salley
- Crew – Chris Hudson , Doug Casper, Gillian Etherington, Jimmy Acevedo, Paul Dalen, Ross Lahey
- Drums, Vocals – Kenney Dale Johnson
- Engineer – Mark Needham
- Management – Howard Kaufman, Sheryl Louis
- Mastered By – Bob Ludwig, John Golden
- Musician – Bruce Kaphan, David Grisman, David Grissom, Frank Martin, Gregg Arreguin, Jason Morgan, Jeff Watson , Mark Goldenberg, Stephen Bishop
- Organ [Hammond B3] – Jimmy Pugh
- Photography By – Henry Diltz, Michael Tighe , Rick Lopez , Saori Miyazaki
- Producer – Erik Jacobsen
- Saxophone, Vocals – Johnny Reno
- Technician [Sound Consultant] – Lee Herschberg
- Written-By, Vocals, Guitar – Chris Isaak
Notes© ℗ 1995 Reprise Records, a Time Warner Company, for the US and WEA International Inc. for the world outside the US.
Made in Germany by Warner Music Manufacturing Europe.
Recorded at Studio D & Dave Wellhausen Studios. Mixed at the Record Plant.
Management: HK Management.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 0 9362-45845-2 0
- Rights Society: GEMA / BIEM
- Other (Distribution Code): WE 491
|9 45845-2||Chris Isaak||Forever Blue (CD, Album)||Reprise Records||9 45845-2||US||1995|
|WPCR-247||Chris Isaak||Forever Blue (CD, Album)||Reprise Records||WPCR-247||Japan||1995|
|9 45845-4||Chris Isaak||Forever Blue (Cass, Album)||Reprise Records||9 45845-4||US||1995|
|W4 45845||Chris Isaak||Forever Blue (Cass, Album, Club, Dol)||Reprise Records||W4 45845||Canada||1995|
|339||Chris Isaak||Forever Blue (Cass, Unofficial)||Music Box||339||1995|
Forever Blue is the fifth album by American rock and roll musician Chris Isaak, released in 1995. The album included three singles: the Grammy-nominated "Somebody's Crying"; "Baby Did a Bad Bad Thing," which was featured in Stanley Kubrick's final film, Eyes Wide Shut; and "Graduation Day," featured in the 1996 film Beautiful Girls. In 1996, Forever Blue was also nominated for a Grammy for Best Rock Album, though it lost to Alanis Morissette's Jagged Little Pill.
Without identifying who it was, Isaak made his mood clear with Forever Blue by including a farewell letter in the liner notes to the lover who had dumped him. Kicking things off with the snaky, almost guttural "Baby Did a Bad Bad Thing," later made a theme song for Stanley Kubrick's Eyes Wide Shut, Isaak lives up to the confused, fractured message in that letter, turning Forever Blue into his own exorcism.
Forever Blue (Cass, Album). Forever Blue (Cass, Album, Club, Dol). Forever Blue is most certainly worthy of a vinyl reissue. It's been twenty years. Reply See 2 replies Notify me 2 Helpful. I’ve no idea why so many people out there refuse to admit they like Chris Isaak, because there’s really nothing not to like.
Forever Blue" was inspired by a letter Isaak had planned to send an ex-girlfriend. Isaak told Star Bulletin: "I wrote that letter 10 times that day and still didn't send it because it wasn't right. Then I picked up my guitar and wrote it to her in song. When I got done I felt that everything had fallen into place what I couldn't say in a letter. Issak added, "This song started as a letter to my ex. I hope she hears it someday
Chris Isaak Format: Vinyl. Isaak's guitar accompanyment is always perfect. The guitar chords emerge through the vocals to echo the pain in perfect sympathy. Where the connection to Elvis is played to the hilt is the marketing of Chris Isaak. The CD has no less than 8 photographs of Isaak, some are homegrown and meant to be informal, some are sexy model-boy shots from fashion photographer Bruce Webber, and some are glamour 1950's style. That said, the vinyl album has more ticks and flaws than any recent vinyl purchase and is a bit disappointing for that reason only. One person found this helpful.
Alben von Chris Isaak. Veröffentlicht am. Baby Did A Bad Bad Thing.
- Jeff Johnson - Shadow Play download flac
- David Ferguson - David Ferguson download flac
- Mary Chapin Carpenter - The Things That We Are Made Of download flac
- Bobby Watson , David Basse And Angela Hagenbach - Old Friends - New Point download flac
- Alan David - Alan David download flac
- Chris Isaak - San Francisco Days download flac
- Legend - I'll Let You Let Me Go download flac
- Chris Colepaugh And The Cosmic Crew - 16 Second Solace download flac
- Chris Isaak - Wicked Game download flac
- Ross Wilson - Go Bongo Go Wild! download flac