Rachmaninoff / Taneyev : Pletnev Conducting The Russian National Orchestra - The Bells / John Of Damascus flac album
Tracklist Hide Credits
|The Bells Op. 35
Composed By – Sergei Rachmaninoff*
|1.1||Allegro Ma Non Tanto|
|1.2||Lento - Adagio|
|1.4||Lento Lugubre - Allegro - Andante|
|John Of Damascus
Composed By – Sergey Taneyev*
|2.1||Adagio Ma Non Troppo|
|2.2||Andante Sostenuto - (Attacca)|
|2.3||Fuga. Allegro - Moderato|
- Copyright (c) – Deutsche Grammophon GmbH
- Published By – ООО «Юниверсал Мьюзик»
- Distributed By – ООО «Юниверсал Мьюзик»
- Baritone Vocals – Vladimir Chernov (tracks: 1)
- Choir – The Moscow State Chamber Choir* (tracks: 2)
- Chorus Master – Vladimir Minin* (tracks: 2)
- Conductor – Mikhail Pletnev
- Orchestra – Russian National Orchestra
- Soprano Vocals – Marina Mescheriakova (tracks: 1)
- Tenor Vocals – Sergei Larin* (tracks: 1)
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 4605026714755
|471 029-2||Rachmaninov*, Taneyev*, Mikhail Pletnev, Mescheriakova*, Larin*, Chernov*, The Moscow State Chamber Choir*, Russian National Orchestra||Rachmaninov*, Taneyev*, Mikhail Pletnev, Mescheriakova*, Larin*, Chernov*, The Moscow State Chamber Choir*, Russian National Orchestra - The Bells / John Of Damascus (CD, Album)||Deutsche Grammophon||471 029-2||Europe||2001|
Rachmaninov, Taneyev, Mikhail Pletnev, Mescheriakova, Larin, Chernov, The Moscow State Chamber Choir, Russian National Orchestra – The Bells, John Of Damascus. Label: Deutsche Grammophon – 471 029-2. Orchestra – Russian National Orchestra. Producer – Christian Gansch. Soprano Vocals – Marina Mescheriakova (tracks: 1 to 4).
Pletnev's unusual choice of coupling in Taneyev's John of Damascus might be a deciding factor for some. It is a very grand, noble choral composition, fusing Russian folk and liturgical music with strict counterpoint in the style of Bach; the concluding fugue is exciting in its own right and much more than a mere academic exercise. The chance to own and hear this might prove more attractive than Dutoit's more predictable coupling with what is arguably some of Rachmaninov's less striking choral writing. It offers refined orchestral work, excellent vocal soloists, a smallish but superior chorus, and a blessed lack of Soviet punch and crudeness. This last point is especially important. The composer was the epitome of a White Russian aristocrat, in no way a Red Russian comrade.
Rachmaninoff: The Bells; Taneyev: John of Damascus. The Bells, choral symphony for soprano, tenor, baritone, chorus & orchestra, Op. 35. 1. I. Allegro, Ma Non Tanto. 2. II. Lento - Adagio.
Marina Mescheriakova, Sergei Larin, Vladimir Chernov, Russian National Orchestra, Moscow State Chamber Choir, Mikhail Pletnev. Taneyev, S: Cantata: Ioann Damaskin (John of Damascus), Op. 23:02. Russian National Orchestra, The Moscow State Chamber Choir. Vladimir Minin (chorus master).
Album: Rachmaninov: The Bells, Taneyev: John of Damascus, Rachmaninov: Symphonies No. -3; The Bells; Symphonic Dances. Download Mikhail Pletnev, Russian National Orchestra, The Moscow State Chamber Choir, Владимир Минин - 3. Fuga. Rachmaninov: The Bells, Taneyev: John of Damascus: Best 2 songs. Mikhail Pletnev, Russian National Orchestra, The Moscow State Chamber Choir, Владимир Минин - John of Damascus, o. Cantata for Chorus and Orchestra after a poem from . olstoj - 1. Adagio ma non troppo 13:18.
The Russian National Orchestra (Russian: Российский национальный оркестр) was founded in Moscow in 1990 by pianist and conductor Mikhail Pletnev. It was the first Russian orchestra to perform at the Apostolic Palace, Vatican and in Israel. The RNO's first recording (1991) was Tchaikovsky's Symphony No. 6, Pathétique, released on Virgin Classics.
Marina Mescheriakova, Mikhail Pletnev, Russian National Orchestra, Vladimir Minin, Sergej Larin, The Moscow State Chamber Choir, Vladimir Chernov. 4 Rachmaninov : The B. .Mikhail Pletnev, Russian National Orchestra 가사 재생. 5 Taneyev : John of Da. 6 Taneyev : John of Da. 7 Taneyev : John of Da.
- Béla Bartók / Vladimir Ashkenazy, Sir Georg Solti - Sonata Per Due PIanoforti E Percussioni / Concerto Per Orchestra download flac
- Sergei Vasilyevich Rachmaninoff, Frédéric Chopin, Paul Tortelier, Aldo Ciccolini - Cello Sonatas - Sonates Pour Violoncelle download flac
- Sergei Rachmaninoff, Vladimir Ashkenazy, Eugene Ormandy, The Philadelphia Orchestra - Concerto No. 3 In D Minor, Op. 30 download flac
- Sergei Vasilyevich Rachmaninoff, Maurice Abravnel, Utah Symphony Orchestra, Netania Davrath - Symphony No. 3 In A Minor/Chanson Géorgienne download flac
- Rachmaninoff - Bulgarian Broadcasting Symphony Orchestra, Vassil Stefanov, Plovdiv Philharmonic Orchestra, Rouslan Raichev - Symphony No. 3 / Symphonic Dances download flac
- Serge Rachmaninoff, Walter Weller, Orchestre de la Suisse Romande, London Philharmonic Orchestra - Sämtliche Symphonien download flac
- Sergei Rachmaninoff, Eugene Ormandy, The Philadelphia Orchestra - The Three Symphonies download flac
- Denis Matsuev, Franz Liszt, Russian National Orchestra - Liszt - Piano Concertos Nos.1 & 2; Totentanz; Orpheus; Héroide Funèbre download flac
- Rachmaninov - Elena Ustinova · Kurt Westi · Jorma Hynninen, The Danish National Radio Symphony Orchestra & Choir, Dmitri Kitajenko - The Bells (Choral Symphony) / Spring (Cantata) download flac
- Sergei Rachmaninoff - Arthur Rubinstein - Concerto No. 2 In Do Min., Op. 18 download flac