George Shearing Trio - Paper Moon (Music Of Nat King Cole) flac album
|1||Straighten Up And Fly Right||4:35|
|6||I'm Thru With Love||3:53|
|7||It's Only A Paper Moon||5:12|
|8||Gee Baby, Ain't I Good To You||4:57|
|12||I'd Love To Make Love To You||3:12|
|14||I Just Can't See For Lookin'||4:03|
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Telarc
- Copyright (c) – Telarc
- Manufactured By – Sony DADC Austria
- Recorded At – Sony Music Studios, New York City
- Art Direction – Anilda Carrasquillo
- Bass – Neil Swainson
- Design [Cover] – Anilda Carrasquillo
- Edited By – Jay Newland
- Engineer [Recording] – Jack Renner
- Executive Producer – Robert Woods
- Guitar – Louis Stewart
- Photography [Cover] – Comstock
- Piano – George Shearing
- Producer – John Snyder
- Supervised By – Elaine Martone
- Technician [Technical Assistance] – Andrew Page , Chris Theis
NotesRecorded March 1-3, 1995
Reissue from the Telarc 'Discover Jazz' series, release date unknown (original year of release 1996).
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 089408337529
- Other (SPARS Code): DDD
- Matrix / Runout: A0100188823-0101 31 A1
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI L551
- Mould SID Code: IFPI 94K8
|CD-83375, 51588L||George Shearing Trio||Paper Moon (Music Of Nat King Cole) (CD, Album, RE)||Telarc Jazz, Jazz Heritage||CD-83375, 51588L||US||Unknown|
|none||George Shearing Trio||Paper Moon (Music Of Nat King Cole) (CD, Album, Unofficial)||Not On Label||none||Russia||Unknown|
|CD-83375||George Shearing Trio||Paper Moon (Music Of Nat King Cole) (CD, Album)||Telarc Jazz||CD-83375||US||1996|
|CS-33375||George Shearing Trio||Paper Moon (Music Of Nat King Cole) (Cass, Album, RE)||Telarc Jazz||CS-33375||US||1996|
Companies, etc. Recorded At – Sony Music Studios, New York City. Art Direction – Anilda Carrasquillo. Bass – Neil Swainson. Design – Anilda Carrasquillo.
Album · 1996 · 14 Songs. More By George Shearing Trio. See All. Paper Moon: Music of Nat King Cole. Back to Birdland. George Shearing Quintet.
It's Only a Paper Moon, 05:12. Gee Baby, Ain't I Good to You, 04:56. I'd Love to Make Love to You, 03:11. Unfortunately, the station stopped broadcasting. Perhaps, this is a temporary station problem. You can leave your e-mail and we will let you know when the broadcast of the station will be online again: Or listen to the other country dec name stations.
Sammy Davis, Jr. The Nat King Cole Songbook, (1965). Perry Como – a single (RCA, 1951 Miles Davis. George Shearing – Paper Moon: Songs of Nat King Cole (1995). Paul Whiteman Orchestra. List of 1930s jazz standards. a b c d e f g h i j k l m "It's Only a Paper Moon". Retrieved November 8, 2016.
It’s Only A Paper Moon’ is a popular song written by Harold Arlen and published in 1933, with lyrics by E. Y. Harburg and Billy Rose. It was written originally for an unsuccessful Broadway play called The Great Magoo, set in Coney Island. It was subsequently used in the movie Take a Chance in 1933. Paul Whiteman recorded a successful hit version sung by Peggy Healey released in 1933 featuring Bunny Berigan on trumpet.
George Shearing - Paper Moon 01. Straighten Up And Fly Right. mp3 03. Sweet Lorraine. mp3 04. Nature Bo. p3 05. Home. 06. I'm Thru With Love. 07. It's Only A Paper Moon. 08. Gee Baby, Ain't I Good To Yo. p3. 12. I'd Love To Make Love To Yo.
Do you know what kind of music this is? . Spotlight On Neon Genesis Evangelion's iconic 'Fly Me to the Moon' renditions and where to hear them. Charts & Trends Last. fm's Hype Chart (Week 25 of 2019). Partners We're giving away two sets of high performance speakers. fm Live Third Eye Blind and Jimmy Eat World start Summer Gods Tour strong. fm Live LANY leads the way for romantics with world tour. fm's Hype Chart (Week 24 of 2019). fm's Hype Chart (Week 23 of 2019). fm's Hype Chart (Week 22 of 2019).
Pianist George Shearing re-creates the instrumentation of the classic Nat King Cole trio on this 1995 session, but, rather than try to emulate the original performances, he wisely offers his own perspective on Cole's repertoire. Shearing, who collaborated with Cole on the successful 1961 date Nat King Cole Sings/George Shearing Plays, counts Cole as an early influence and inspiration. For these 14 pieces, he combines his own elegant touch, elements of Cole's style - including a pianistic approach to Cole's singing style - as well as some of pianist Teddy Wilson's boppish.
Band: George Shearing Trio. PixTale News stories in photographs. net - Only Fresh Music.
- Nat King Cole - Jazz Classics download flac
- Beethoven - Cleveland Quartet - String Quartets (Op. 132 In A Minor / Op. 135 In F Major) download flac
- Gerry Mulligan Quartet - Dream A Little Dream download flac
- Mozart - Sir Charles Mackerras, Prague Chamber Orchestra - "Haffner" Serenade • "Serenata Notturna" download flac
- Tab Benoit With Louisiana's Leroux - Night Train To Nashville download flac
- Kingston Trio - The Lost 1967 Album Rarities Vol. 1 download flac
- Rolf Smedvig, Jahja Ling, Scottish Chamber Orchestra - Virtuoso Trumpet download flac
- Nat King Cole - Nat King Cole download flac
- The King Cole Trio - The King Cole Trio download flac
- Jennifer Higdon, Alexander Scriabine, Alvin Singleton - Robert Spano, Jennifer Koh, Atlanta Symphony Orchestra And Chorus - The Singing Rooms / The Poem Of Ecstacy / PraiseMaker download flac