The Miles Davis Quintet / Art Blakey And The Jazz Messengers - Ascenseur Pour L'Echafaud Des Femmes Disparaissent flac album
|Side 1: Ascenseur Pour L'Echafaud. Original Sound Track|
|A2||L'Assassinat De Carala||2:08|
|A4||Julien Dans L'Ascenseur||2:07|
|A5||Florence Sur Les Champs-Elysées||2:49|
|A6||Dîner Au Motel||3:55|
|A7||Evasion De Julien||0:50|
|A8||Visite Du Vigile||2:02|
|A9||Au Bar Du Petit Bac||2:51|
|A10||Chez Le Photographe Du Motel||3:52|
|Side 2: Des Femmes Disparaissent. Original Sound Track|
|B2||Pierre Et Béatrice||1:03|
|B3||Ne Chuchote Pas||1:25|
|B4||Mambo Dans La Voiture||1:17|
|B5||Juste Pour Eux Seuls!||2:25|
|B6||Blues Pour Marcel||4:19|
|B7||Blues Pour Vava||3:29|
|B9||La Divorcée De Léo Fall||2:10|
|B10||Des Femmes Disparaissent||1:02|
|B11||Final Pour Pierre Et Béatrice||0:58|
- Copyright (c) – Litratone
- Bass – Jimmy Merritt* (tracks: B1 to B11), Pierre Michelot (tracks: A1 to A10)
- Composed By – Benny Golson (tracks: B1 to B5, B9 to B11)
- Design – Helmut Schiefer
- Drums – Kenny Clarke (tracks: A1 to A10)
- Drums, Composed By – Art Blakey (tracks: B1 to B11)
- Piano – Bobby Timmons (tracks: B1 to B11), René Urtreger (tracks: A1 to A10)
- Tenor Saxophone – Barney Wilen (tracks: A1 to A10), Benny Golson (tracks: B1 to B11)
- Trumpet – Lee Morgan (tracks: B1 to B11)
- Trumpet, Composed By – Miles Davis (tracks: A1 to A10)
NotesOn cover rear: Product of Litratone - Haifa, COPYRIGHT BY LITRATONE
Side A recorded: December 4, 1957, Paris.
Side B recorded: December 18, 19, 1958, Paris.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Runout Side A): 6444 701 1L ℗ 1959 670
- Matrix / Runout (Runout Side B): 6444 701 2L ℗ 1959 670
|FJL 135, 683 288 JCL||Miles Davis / Art Blakey||Miles Davis / Art Blakey - Back To Back (LP, Comp)||Fontana, Fontana||FJL 135, 683 288 JCL||UK||1966|
|6444 701||The Miles Davis Quintet / Art Blakey And The Jazz Messengers*||The Miles Davis Quintet / Art Blakey And The Jazz Messengers* - Ascenseur Pour L'Echafaud * Des Femmes Disparaissent (LP, Album, Comp, Mono, RE)||Mercury||6444 701||Netherlands||Unknown|
|812 107-1||Art Blakey And The Jazz Messengers* / Miles Davis||Art Blakey And The Jazz Messengers* / Miles Davis - Ascenseur Pour L'Echafaud / Des Femmes Disparaissent (LP, Album, Comp, Mono, RE)||Fontana||812 107-1||France||Unknown|
|883 288 JCY||Miles Davis / Art Blakey||Miles Davis / Art Blakey - Back To Back (LP, Comp)||Fontana||883 288 JCY||Netherlands||1966|
|826 150 QY||The Miles Davis Quintet / Art Blakey & The Jazz Messengers||The Miles Davis Quintet / Art Blakey & The Jazz Messengers - Ascenseur Pour L'Echafaud, Des Femmes Disparaissent (LP, Album, Comp, Mono, RE)||Fontana||826 150 QY||Netherlands||Unknown|
Side 2: Des Femmes Disparaissent. Original Sound Track. Similar Dutch release to Ascenseur Pour L'Echafaud Des Femmes Disparaissent but with different label design and "jazz master" on cover front. Side A recorded: December 4, 1957, Paris. Side B recorded: December 18, 19, 1958, Paris. Matrix, Runout (Runout Side A, stamped): AA 6444 701 1L 1 ℗ 1959 670 1111 04. Matrix, Runout (Runout Side B, stamped): AA 6444 701 2L 1 ℗ 1959 670 11 04. Rights Society: STEMRA.
Ascenseur pour l'échafaud is an album by jazz musician Miles Davis. It was recorded at Le Poste Parisien Studio in Paris on December 4 and 5, 1957. The album features the musical cues for the 1958 Louis Malle film Ascenseur pour l'échafaud
Des femmes disparaissent is a soundtrack album to the French film of the same name by drummer Art Blakey's Jazz Messengers recorded in Paris in 1958 and originally released on the French Fontana label. Originally released as a 10 inch LP it has been subsequently released in LP and CD formats with additional French soundtrack material from the same period by other jazz artists.
Side 1: Ascenseur Pour L'Echafaud.
All formats Album CD CD Album CD Single CD Maxi Vinyl records LP 7 inchs 7 inchs (SP) 7 inchs (EP) 12 inchs 78 rpm 10 inchs DVD VHS Cassette Clothing T-Shirt Others. Home Jazz Jazz-funk, Jazz-rock Jazz-funk, Soul Jazz. miles davis, art blakey and the jazz messengersdavis miles blakey art - Ascenseur pour l'echafaud, des femmes disparaissent. Price (?) Economic : It is usually the slowest and cheapest type of shipping that can offer the seller, rarely including a tracking number and signature. It is ideal for low value items. Used method by the seller for this type of shipping : Lettre Prioritaire Internationale Monde.
Art Blakey (Arthur Blakey; October 11, 1919 – October 16, 1990) was an American jazz drummer and bandleader. He was known as Abdullah Ibn Buhaina after he became a Muslim. Blakey made a name for himself in the 1940s in the big bands of Fletcher Henderson and Billy Eckstine. He worked with bebop musicians Thelonious Monk, Charlie Parker and Dizzy Gillespie. In the mid-1950s Horace Silver and Blakey formed the Jazz Messengers, a group that the drummer was associated with for the next 35 years. The Messengers were formed as a collective of contemporaries, but over the years the band became known.
Miles Smiles (LP) The Miles Davis Quintet.
1. The Miles Davis Quintet - Ascenseur Pour L'Echafaud Recorded December 4-5 1957, Studio Le Poste Parisien, Paris. 2. Art Blakey & The Jazz Messengers - Des Femmes Disparaissent Recorded December 1958 in Paris. Blakey And The Jazz Messengers - Tom Poursuite Dans La Ruelle (01:15) Art Blakey And The Jazz Messengers - Ne Chuchote Pas (00:22) Art Blakey And The Jazz Messengers - Mambo Dans La Voiture (01:27) Art Blakey And The Jazz Messengers - Merlin (01:19) Art Blakey And The Jazz Messengers - Juste Pour Eux Seuls (00:47) Art Blakey And The Jazz Messengers - Blues.
The Jazz Messengers were an influential jazz combo that existed for over thirty-five years beginning in the early 1950s as a collective, and ending when long-time leader and founding drummer Art Blakey died in 1990. Blakey led or co-led the group from the outset. Art Blakey" and "Jazz Messengers" became synonymous over the years, though Blakey did lead non-Messenger recording sessions and played as a sideman for other groups throughout his career.
- Various - 8 Femmes download flac
- Miles Davis - The Very Best Of download flac
- Pierre Henry - Les Jerks Électroniques De La Messe Pour Le Temps Present Et Musiques Concrètes Pour Maurice Béjart download flac
- Miles Davis - Jazz Track download flac
- Bessie Smith - Petits Jazz Pour Tous download flac
- Miles Davis - Ascenseur Pour L'Échafaud (Lift To The Scaffold) download flac
- Anne Sylvestre - Chansons Pour... download flac
- Georges Garvarentz - Du Mouron Pour Les Petits Oiseaux download flac
- Aaron Copland / Noël Lee - Sonate Pour Piano / Fantaisie Pour Piano download flac
- Miles Davis - Ascensor Para El Cadalso download flac