American Concert Orchestra - Coriolan Overture flac album
|R||Coriolan Overture - Part 1|
|L||Coriolan Overture - Part 2|
- Record Company – Edison Laboratories
- Composed By – Ludwig van Beethoven
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (R side label): 9522
- Matrix / Runout (L side label): 9523
The Coriolan Overture (German: Coriolan-Ouvertüre or Ouvertüre zu Coriolan), Op. 62, is a composition written by Ludwig van Beethoven in 1807 for Heinrich Joseph von Collin's 1804 tragedy Coriolan. The structure and themes of the overture follow the play very generally. The main C minor theme represents Coriolanus' resolve and war-like tendencies (he is about to invade Rome), while the more tender E-flat major theme represents the pleadings of his mother to desist
Beethoven, Overture to Coriolan, exposition The Cleveland Orchestra, Lorin Maazel Archival Recording: Palacio de Bellas Artes, Mexico City, September 1, 1977. Music Director Lorin Maazel conducting the Orchestra on its all-Beethoven tour in Mexico City in August and September 1977. Although it is unknown which work of Beethoven’s Maazel is conducting in this photograph, Maazel’s stance seems apropos to the Overture. Photography by Peter Hastings, 1977.
Coriolan Overture Op. 62 Ludwig van Beethoven; Le Concert des Nations; Jordi Savall. Featuring the landmark Sinfonia No. 3 Eroica, the album also includes the Coriolan Ouverture, composed for Heinrich Joseph von Collin's 1804 tragedy Coriolan. 8. kHz, 24-bit PCM – Alia Vox Studio Masters.
Album · 2010 · 4 Songs. More By Warsaw Philharmonic Orchestra. See All. Sergei Rachmaninoff: Concert No. 2 for Piano and Orchestra in C minor, Op.
Redlands Symphony proudly presents BEETHOVEN's Coriolan Overture. Discover little-known secrets and interesting discorse on its history, creation, and performance.
The Coriolan Overture (Ouvertüre Coriolan), Op. 62, is a 1807 composition by Beethoven, based on Heinrich Joseph's von Collin's 1804 tragedy about the ancient Roman leader Gaius Marcius Coriolanus, not, as is sometimes claimed, for Shakespeare's play Coriolanus. The structure and themes of the overture follow the play very generally, the main Cm theme represents Coriolanus' resolve and war-like tendencies, while the more tender Eb theme represents the pleadings of his mother to desist больше . .
COMPOSER: Ludwig van Beethoven. ORCHESTRA: Chamber Orchestra of Europe. CONDUCTOR: Nikolaus Harnoncourt. More from this artist. Ludwig van Beethoven.
- Ludwig van Beethoven - Concertos, Overtures download flac
- Brahms / Beethoven, Antal Dorati Conducting The Minneapolis Symphony Orchestra - Symphony No. 3 In F Major, Op. 90 / Coriolan Overture download flac
- Sir Henry J. Wood And New Queen's Hall Orch. - Leonore Overture No. 3 - Parts 1 & 2 download flac
- N.B.C. Symphony Orchestra Conducted By Arturo Toscanini - Beethoven - Overture "Egmont," Op. 84 download flac
- Boston Symphony Orchestra - Academic Festival Overture Op. 80 download flac
- Beethoven - Sir Georg Solti, The Chicago Symphony - Beethoven Overtures: Leonore No.3 · Fidelio / Egmont · Coriolan download flac
- Boston Symphony Orchestra, Charles Munch - Beethoven Overtures, Leonore Nos. 1,2,3, Fidelio, Coriolan download flac
- Ludwig van Beethoven - Ouverture Leonore III - Coriolan - Ouverture Op.62 / Fantasie C-moll Für Klavier, Chor Und Orchester Op.80 download flac
- Imperial Orchestra - Martha Overture download flac
- Beethoven - Orchestre Du Concertgebouw D'Amsterdam Sous La Dir. De Villem Mengelberg - Coriolan Ouverture download flac