Philip Corner - Gamelan Coming & Going flac album
|1||Gamelan Coming & Going||35:54|
- Composed By – Philip Corner
- Graphics, Executive Producer – Giovanni Antognozzi
- Photography By – Paul Merino
- Piano, Voice – Evan Schwartzman, Philip Corner
NotesRecorded at Rutgers University, MGSA, New Brunswick, NJ, USA.
14x 14 cm. cardboard folded "digifile" with cm. 26 x26 folded insert. Edition of 300 copies.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout: GAMELAN COMING & GOING - www.cdstar.it -A071793
- Mastering SID Code: IFPIL259
- Mould SID Code: IFPI AHK07
- Rights Society: SIAE
Gamelan Adagio (1981), for quartet of anklungs. 2. Gamelan Mix (1982), for 10 guitars and gamelan instruments. 3. Gamelan II: Number Measure Increase Downward (1975), for bonangs and voicing. 4. Gamelan Lyra (1979), for erhu, clarinet, And piano [feat.
Philip Corner, born in 1933, is one of key figures of Fluxus movement, resident composer and musician with the Judson Dance Theatre and the Experimental Intermedia Foundation, co-founder of the Tone Roads Chamber Ensemble and Gamelan Son of Lion. He has created multifarious works in a variety of contexts throughout his life
Philip Corner's "Farewell to New York" Concert, New York, NY. Wesleyan University, Middletown, CT. Submit Corrections. 3 Pieces For Gamelan Ensemble: Son of Lion plays Philip Corner.
John Noise Manis, Philip Corner. Philip Corner, John Noise Manis - Gamelan Adagio (1981), for quartet of anklungs 08:30. Philip Corner, John Noise Manis - Gamelan Mix (1982), for 10 guitars and gamelan instruments 09:20. Philip Corner, John Noise Manis - Gamelan II: Number Measure Increase Downward (1975), for bonangs and voicing 04:09. Philip Corner, John Noise Manis - Gamelan Lyra (1979), for erhu, clarinet, and piano 14:57. Philip Corner, John Noise Manis - Gamelan Concerto (1981), for harpsichord, gambang, and gamelan ensemble 19:24
The compositions in Philip Corner’s gamelan series – over 500 to date – can be played by the traditional ensembles or adapted to other kinds of instrument. .Piano solos are played by himself; there are duets; and even a trio.
Gamelan Mix (1982), for 10 guitars and gamelan instruments. Gamelan Lyra (1979), for erhu, clarinet, and piano. Gamelan Concerto (1981), for harpsichord, gambang, and gamelan ensemble. Through The Mysterious Barricade (after F. Couperin). Returning Minimalism. Music of Harley Gaber, William Hellerman & Paul Zonn. 40 Years And One: Philip corner Plays The Piano. EXTREEMIZMS early & late.
2. The Barcelona Cathedral, 1st. 19:320:30. Listen to 3 Pieces For Gamelan Ensemble in full in the this site app. Play on this site.
- Philip Sulidae - Ramshead download flac
- Philip Glass - Adele Anthony, Ulster Orchestra, Takuo Yuasa - Violin Concerto • Company • Prelude From Akhnaten download flac
- Various - Indonesia: Music From The Nonesuch Explorer Series download flac
- Various - Java: Historische Gamelan-Orchester download flac
- Daniel Schmidt And The Berkeley Gamelan - In My Arms, Many Flowers download flac
- Philip Corner - WBAI download flac
- Philip Selway - Coming Up For Air download flac
- I Nyoman Windha, Dr. I Made Bandem - The Golden Sound of Gong Gede Plays Lelambatan, Vol. 1 download flac
- "Sekar Sandat" Ensemble Of Bangli Village - Gamelan Gong Gede download flac
- Philip Corner - Through More Than The Mysterious Barricade download flac