Al Haig - Piano Interpretation flac album
Tracklist Hide Credits
|A1||In Your Own Sweet Way
Written-By – Dave Brubeck
|A2||Never Let Me Go
Written-By – Ray Evans - Jay Livingston*
|A3||Here's That Rainy Day
Written-By – Jimmy Van Heusen - Johnny Burke*
|A4||Don't You Know I Care
Written-By – Duke Ellington, Mack David
Written-By – Ahmad Jamal
Written-By – Al Haig
Written-By – Du Bose Heyward*, George Gershwin
|B4||Bess, You Is My Woman
Written-By – Du Bose Heyward*, Ira & George Gershwin*
- Piano [Unaccompanied Solo] – Al Haig
- Producer – Toshiya Taenaka
NotesUnaccompanied Solo Piano Album
Produced by Toshiya Taenaka
Recorded on February 24-25, 1976
Los Angeles, California
SeaBreeze Record SD-1001
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (A-Side Runout Etching): SB-1001-A LRS-dP
- Matrix / Runout (B-Side Runout Etching): SB-1001-B LRS-dP
|PA-7163||Al Haig||Piano Interpretation - Al Haig Solo (LP)||Nadja||PA-7163||Japan||Unknown|
|SPJLP 14||Al Haig||Solitaire (LP)||Spotlite Records||SPJLP 14||UK||1977|
Producer – Toshiya Taenaka. Recorded By – George Belle. Unaccompanied Solo Piano Album Recorded February 24-25, 1976 at Hollywood, Los Angeles, California. SeaBreeze Record SB-1001. Tracks A1 & A2 different from Piano Interpretation, Solitaire versions of release. Other Versions (2 of 2) View All. Cat.
Al Haig – Piano Interpretation. Label: Seabreeze Records – SB-1001. Unaccompanied Solo Piano Album Produced by Toshiya Taenaka Recorded on February 24-25, 1976 Los Angeles, California SeaBreeze Record SD-1001. Matrix, Runout (A-Side Runout Etching): SB-1001-A LRS-dP.
Interplay, is a solo album by jazz pianist Al Haig recorded in 1976 and released on the short-lived Sea Breeze label. In Your Own Sweet Way" (Dave Brubeck) – 4:07.
Piano Interpretation (aka Solitaire) is a bop music album recording by AL HAIG released in 1976 on CD, LP/Vinyl and/or cassette.
Duke 'n' Bird (1976). Piano Interpretation (1976). Piano Time (1976) Contents. Retrieved March 19, 2018. php?title Piano Interpretation&oldid 865792803". Categories: Al Haig albums.
Piano Interpretation (1976). Here's That Rainy Day. is a cover of.
Dizzy Gillespie, trumpet; Al Haig, piano; Ray Brown, bass; Roy Hall, drums; + 6 strings, 4 woodwinds, a harp, a french horn, Johnny Richards, arranger. Los Angeles, CA, January or February, 1946. SeaBreeze SB-1001 Al Haig - Piano Interpretation Spotlite (E) SPJLP 14 Al Haig - Solitaire SeaBreeze SB-1006 Al Haig - Piano Time Interplay (J) ABCJ-528 Al Haig - Piano Interpretations (Solo Piano) +1. Al Haig Duo. Al Haig, piano; Jamil Nasser, bass.
Al Haig Trio (Esoteric), a 1954 album known as Esoteric when reissued. Piano Time, is a solo album by jazz pianist Al Haig recorded in 1976 and released on the short-lived Sea Breeze label in 1979. Prezervation is a compilation album by saxophone player Stan Getz and pianist Al Haig. It was released in January 1968 and includes performances recorded between 1949 and 1950. The album features both instrumental and vocal pieces.
- Al Haig Trio - Jazz Will-O-The-Wisp download flac
- Various - Porgy & Bess: A Jazz Version Of Highlights From The Opera download flac
- Miles Davis & Quincy Jones - Live At Montreux download flac
- Al Haig - Today! download flac
- The Hollywood Studio Orchestra And Chorus - Porgy And Bess download flac
- The Ahmad Jamal Trio - The Ahmad Jamal Trio download flac
- George & Ira Gershwin - Songs From Porgy And Bess / Songs From Girl Crazy download flac
- George Gershwin, DuBose Heyward, Lorin Maazel, The Cleveland Orchestra, The Cleveland Orchestra Chorus, The Cleveland Orchestra Children's Chorus, Robert Page, Becky Seredick, Ira Gershwin - Porgy And Bess download flac
- Al Haig - A Portrait Of Bud Powell download flac
- Bill Evans - At The Montreux Jazz Festival download flac