Mark Warnow And His Blue Velvet Orchestra - Richard Rodgers Dance Album flac album
|B1||If I Loved You|
|B2||My Heart Stood Still|
Complete your Mark Warnow And His Blue Velvet Orchestra & Barry Winton And His Sophisticated Dance Ensemble collection.
The Velvet Underground is the self-titled third studio album by American rock band the Velvet Underground. Released in March 1969, it was their first record with Doug Yule, who was a replacement for John Cale. Recorded in 1968 at TTG Studios in Hollywood, California, the album's sound-consisting largely of ballads and straightforward rock songs-marked a notable shift in style from the band's previous recordings.
Harry James And His Orchestra 1948-49 is a double album by American trumpeter Harry James with The Harry James Orchestra. The album consists of live radio transcripts recorded during 1948 and 1949 and was released in 1969 by Big Band Landmarks (Volumes X-XI). As bop surpassed swing by the late 1940s, James was surprisingly open to its influence.
Mark Warnow (April 10, 1900 - October 17, 1949) was a noted violinist and orchestra conductor, who performed widely on radio in the 1930s and 1940s. Warnow's superb, smoothly-flowing arrangements made him quite popular during his career YouTube Encyclopedic.
- Mark Warnow And His Orchestra / Al Dexter And His Troopers - Canadian Capers / Rosalita download flac
- International Dance Orchestra / New Orleans Blue Nine - I Miss My Swiss / Always Got The Blues download flac
- Philippe Lejeune - Live At Blue Moon download flac
- Dennis Hayward - Tea Dance '3' download flac
- Diana Ross & The Supremes - The Rodgers & Hart Collection download flac
- Blue Moon - Blue Moon download flac
- Casa Loma Orchestra - The Dance Of The Lame Duck / Blue Prelude download flac
- Sean & Xander Vs James De Torres - Blue Moon download flac
- Sun Kil Moon & Mark Kozelek - Heron Blue download flac
- Ray Antony E La Sua Orchestra - Let's Dance / Blue Moon download flac