Carla Bozulich - Boy flac album
|1||Ain't No Grave|
|2||One Hard Man|
|3||Drowned To The Light|
|4||Don't Follow Me|
|5||Gonna Stop Killing|
|6||Deeper Than The Well|
|9||What Is It Baby?|
- Backing Vocals – Boy , The, Dominic Cramp, Gambletron, Great Aunt Lily, Jessica Anthony, Leah Bozulich, Rupa Marya
- Drums – Gambletron (tracks: 2), Shahzad Ismaily (tracks: 3)
- Drums, Backing Vocals – Andrea Belfi (tracks: 1, 4 -10)
- Guitar, Synth, Sampler, Loops, Bass Guitar, Producer, Mixed By, Written By, Artwork, Recorded By, Backing Vocals – Carla Bozulich
- Keyboards, Viola, Electronics, Duduk, Written By, Mixed By, Producer, Backing Vocals – John Eichenseer
- Mastered By – Harris Newman
- Mixed By – Jace Lasek
- Performer [Brainstormed And Helped To Reign The Thing In] – Ian Ilavsky
- Recorded By – Danny O'Really, Rowan Smy
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 666561010225
- Matrix / Runout: WWW.DUPLICATION.CA CST102 MADE IN CANADA AMT48070R 278-C2-13942-45415A
- Mastering SID Code: none
- Mould SID Code: IFPI ZP03
|CST102-1||Carla Bozulich||Boy (LP, Album)||Constellation||CST102-1||Canada||2014|
|CST102||Carla Bozulich||Boy (10xFile, MP3, Album, 320)||Constellation||CST102||Canada||2014|
Backing Vocals – The Boy (7) (tracks: A2). Drums – Andrea Belfi (tracks: A1, A4 to B5), Gambletron (tracks: A2), Shahzad Ismaily (tracks: A3). Guitar, Synth, Sampler, Loops, Bass Guitar, Artwork, Written-By, Producer, Mixed By – Carla Bozulich. Keyboards, Viola, Electronics, Drums, Duduk, Backing Vocals, Mixed By, Producer, Written-By – John Eichenseer. Liner Notes – C. Mastered By – Harris Newman. Mixed By – Jace Lasek. Recorded By – Danny O'Really, Rowan Smy. Technician – Ian Ilavsky.
Carla Bozulich states in the liner notes that Boy is her "pop" album. She knows the term is subjective. In her definition, the word reflects the multiple locations she wrote and recorded in, the numerous people encountered in her nomadic state of travel, and the various musical genres that can be - and often are - used to create pop. Bozulich doesn't "deconstruct" here. She uses vernacular song forms in an organic process of elocution and expression that makes something else of them while never quite emptying them of form or function
Carla Ragin Bozulich (born December 24, 1965) is an American musician based in Los Angeles, known for her work as the lead singer, lyricist and founder of both The Geraldine Fibbers and Evangelista and as a founding member of Ethyl Meatplow and Scarnella. Her 2006 album, Evangelista, was released by Constellation Records, that label's first release by a non-Canadian artist.
Carla Bozulich's new album Boy is, she reckons, a pop record. In some ways, Boy feels like a culmination
Working on badass solo album for ecords "ECHO FUCKING PARK". This song is "The Egg". Check out my new room. Premiere: Carla Bozulich - Quieter. How much can we sing the praises of Carla Bozulich? As much as it takes to make sure every single person who reads this plus two of their relatives get up to speed! Bozulich’s decades-spanning career has produced a diverse and enviable oeuvre, which includes stirring performances and productions,. Carla Bozulich (Official).
Carla Bozulich is a singer-songwriter. Her career started with . Since the Fibbers' split, she has produced several solo albums, and collaborated on several projects (particularly with experimental jazz guitarist Nels Cline) such as Scarnella.
When Bozulich sings I just wanna fuck up the whole world on Deeper Than The Well, it’s not a pose. The barren, loping structure of the instrumentation narrows as it goes, teetering on the brink of potent nihilistic forces that lurk around consciousness but hold fast in the glassy glare of despondency that is the vocal. This album and all its itinerant pieces of paper and plastic will get dusty and mildewed in libraries and desks and landfills. At best, these scraps will be remolded or reused for new scraps. For Bozulich to do what she does, like any artist, she must love what she does as she’s doing it. Sentiment be damned, says every unpredictable noise, tonal shift, and rhythmic stutter, I wanna be here and now - here and now and how ! And so it is. All fetish and confection aside, Boy is a living, gasping, onate grapple with existence.
Carla Bozulich - Boy (2014) flac. Artist/Band: Carla Bozulich (USA). Album: Boy. Genre: Alternative Rock, Post Punk, Noise. Продажа коллекций mp3 музыки →. Скачать Carla Bozulich - Boy (2014) flac download. You may also be interested in: more albums of this group Также вас может заинтересовать: другие альбомы этой группы. Carla Bozulich - Boy (2014). Уважаемый посетитель, Вы зашли на сайт как незарегистрированный пользователь. Для скачивания альбомов регистрация не требуется, однако чтобы иметь возможность выкладывать свои альбомы и оставлять отзывы - необходимо зарегистрироваться.
- Plasticsoul - Pictures From The Long Ago download flac
- Tim Freedman - Little Cloud download flac
- Accidental Killing - The Other Side download flac
- Stella One Eleven - Mr Big Car download flac
- D.O.T - D.O.T download flac
- Infame Senhor Desamor - Infame Senhor Desamor download flac
- Benni Vigne - Or Da Schlers E Baraccas 81-85 download flac
- Ocean Colour Scene - A Hyperactive Workout For The Flying Squad download flac
- Outline - A Boy Can Dream download flac
- Broken Arrows - Streetflowers download flac