Harry Miller's Isipingo - Which Way Now flac album
|2||Children At Play||20:37|
|4||Which Way Now||14:43|
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Cuneiform Records
- Copyright (c) – Radio Bremen
- Published By – Ogun Publishing Co.
- Recorded At – Post-Aula
- Alto Saxophone [Alto Sax] – Mike Osborne
- Bass, Composed By – Harry Miller
- Coordinator [Release Coordination] – Steven Feigenbaum
- Design [Cd Package] – Bill Ellsworth
- Drums – Louis Moholo
- Edited By – Mark Chapman
- Liner Notes – Francesco Martinelli
- Painting [Cover Painting] – Ellie Payne
- Photography By – Jak Kilby
- Piano – Keith Tippett
- Producer [Concert] – Gisela Steppat, Volker Steppat
- Recorded By – Dietram Köster, Jürgen Kuntze, Klaus Schumacher, Peter Schulze
- Remastered By [Tube] – Michael King , Miki Dandy
- Technician [Transfer From The Original Tapes] – Christoph Romanowski
- Trombone – Nick Evans
- Trumpet – Mongezi Feza
NotesRecorded at Post-Aula, Bremen, Germany on November 20, 1975.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 0 45775 02332 8
1976 – with Harry Miller's Isipingo for concert recording of a track named Dancing Damon, released on Miller's Isipingo album Full Steam Ahead (2009). 1976 – with Hugh Hopper, Elton Dean, Joe Gallivan – Cruel But Fair (The Basement, Oslo). 1976 – with Harry Miller's Isipingo – Live at 100 Club (бутлег). 1977 – with Mark Charig & Ann Winter – Pipedream (recorded at St. Stephen's Church, Southmead, Bristol, UK). 1977 – with Elton Dean's Ninesense – Oh For The Edge.
Try It Now. Get Apple Music on iOS, Android, Mac and Windows. Harry Miller's Isipingo. See All. Family Affair.
1975 – (20 November) with Harry Miller's Isipingo – Which Way Now? (recorded at Post-Aula, Bremen, Germany). 1975 – with Dudu Pukwana Group – Diamond Express (. 1975 – with Gary Brooker, Bill Bruford, Phil Collins, Stephane Grappelli, Jack Lancaster, Jon Hiseman, Brian Eno, Alvin Lee, Gary Moore, Cozy Powell, Manfred Mann, Julie Tippetts, Viv Stanshall, etc. – The Rock Peter and the Wolf (an arrangement of songs of the classic Peter and the Wolf story). 1976 – with Elton Dean's Ninesense – Happy Daze
Harold Simon 'Harry' Miller (born 25 April 1941 in Cape Town, Western Cape, South Africa - died 16 December 1983, in the Netherlands) was a South African jazz bass player. Miller began his career as a bassist with Manfred Mann, and came to settle in London. He was a central figure in the mixture of South-African township music and free-jazz which dynamised the scene in London at the end of the sixties and into the seventies.
Isipingo 01 - Family Affair. ape 02 - Children at Play. ape 04 - Which Way No. pe back+cd. Harry Miller's Isipingo - Which Way Now (Cuneiform Records) - 2006, APE (tracks+. Download via torrent Download via magnet. 1976 – with Harry Miller's Isipingo for studio recording of a track named Family Affair, recorded in London, released on Miller's Isipingo album Full Steam Ahead (2009). 1976 - (7 July) with Harry Miller, Louis Moholo-Moholo, Mike Osborne, Mark Charig, and Malcolm Griffiths - Different Places, Different Times (recorded live at Chateauvallon Jazz Festival, France).
Miller also appeared on the album Islands by the progressive rock band King Crimson, in 1971 as session musician. Miller died in the Netherlands in 1983. The record label Ogun Records, which he founded with his wife Hazel Miller, was vital for documenting that period, and is still active today. Children At Play (1972). Harry Miller’s Isipingo: Which Way Now (1975). Harry Miller’s Isipingo: Family Affair (1977). Harry Miller 1941-1983: The collection (3 CDs, 1972–1983). Harry Miller Sextett: In conference (1978). Harry Miller Quintet: Downsouth (1984).
Harry Miller's Isipingo: Harry Miller (b), Nick Evans (tb), Louis Moholo (d), Mongezi Feza (tp), Mike Osbourne (as), Keith Tippett (p). - Children At Play; Which Way Now. from. Which Way Now. ( Cuneiform Records. You can now purchase WKCR merch directly online! 100% of proceeds go directly to the station. Help support non-commercial radio and great music!
with Harry Miller's Isipingo. Which Way Now, Cuneiform Records (1975). In The Townships (Dudu Pukwana & Spear), Virgin Records C 1504 (1973) (album dedicated to the memory of Mongezi Feza). Flute Music (Dudu Pukwana & Spear), Caroline Records (UK) CA 2005, Virgin Records CA 2005 (1975). Diamond Express (Dudu Pukwana), Freedom Records FLP 41041 (1977).
- Joel Miller - ...And Then Everything Started To Look Different... download flac
- Elton Dean - Sea Of Infinity download flac
- Soft Machine - Floating World Live download flac
- Louis Moholo-Moholo Quartet - 4 Blokes download flac
- Bill Holman Conducts The SDR Big Band - My Instrument Is The Orchestra download flac
- Klaus Schulze - Cyborg Demos (Studio 1973) & Bremen 1972 download flac
- Peter Brötzmann Chicago Tentet - American Landscapes 1 download flac
- The Mike Westbrook Concert Band - Marching Song - An Anti-War Jazz Symphony download flac
- Andrew Cyrille Quintet - My Friend Louis download flac
- The Mike Westbrook Concert Band - Mike Westbrook's Love Songs download flac