B.B. "Blues Boy" King And His Orchestra - Quit My Baby / Be Careful With A Fool flac album
Tracklist Hide Credits
|A||Quit My Baby
Songwriter – King*, Ling*
|B||Be Careful With A Fool
Songwriter – King*, Josea*
- Published By – Modern Music Pub. Co.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Rights Society: BMI
- Matrix / Runout (Label A): 3163
- Matrix / Runout (Label B): 3164
- Matrix / Runout (Runout A, etched): 45·MM·3163
- Matrix / Runout (Runout B, etched): 45·MM·3164
|494||B.B. "Blues Boy" King And His Orchestra*||Quit My Baby / Be Careful With A Fool (Shellac, 10")||RPM Records||494||US||1957|
B. King - Sugar Mama 02:44. Album: The Complete Singles As & BS 1949-62, Vol. 2. B. "Blues Boy" King and His Orchestra: best 2 tracks. "Blues Boy" King and His Orchestra - Boogie Rock The Complete Singles As & BS 1949-62, Vol. 2, 2015 03:00. "Blues Boy" King and His Orchestra - Ruby Lee The Complete Singles As & BS 1949-62, Vol. 2, 2015 02:36. Artist: B. "Blues Boy" King and His Orchestra.
Singin' the Blues is the 1956 debut album by blues performer . King, issued by the Bihari brothers on their budget Crown label. Among its tracks, the album gathered together five charting singles. You Upset Me, Baby" was the highest charting single, reaching number one on Billboard's "Black Singles" chart.
Riley B. King (September 16, 1925 – May 14, 2015), known professionally as . King, was an American blues singer, electric guitarist, songwriter, and record producer. King introduced a sophisticated style of soloing based on fluid string bending and shimmering vibrato that influenced many later electric blues guitarists.
Blues Boy' King & His Orchestra - You Upset Me Baby - 1954 - 3:04. Johnny Otis Orchectra feat. Pete Lewis & His Guitars - Midnight In The Barrel House - 1947 - 3:06. Buddy Guy - First Time I Met The Blues - 1960 - 2:20. Pat Hare (Guitar) - Cotton Crop Blues - 1954 - 3:03. Little Milton - Lookin For My Baby - 1955 - 2:37. Muddy Waters - Rock Me - 1961 - 3:16. Freddy King - The Stumble - 1961 - 3:14. Otis Rush & His Band - All Your Love (I Miss Loving) - 1959 - 2:39. Clarence Samuels feat
His stage show was obviously based upon his fabulous guitar playing and his way with a song but it was also his development as a raconteur and his quick wit that made him so popular. Blues songs tell a story, but unlike many pop songs they do it with feeling and BB had feeling by the bucket-load. BB King rightly claimed his throne as King of the Blues through the brilliance radiating from performances like the one at the perfectly-named Regal. Live at the Regal made history and will stand as a testament to the power of the blues and of BB King’s brilliance. Both Eric Clapton and Mark Knopfler have used this album to get them in the zone before their own live performances. It is in just about every list of the greatest live albums of all time, and yet it was never on the Billboard charts.
- Bing Crosby - Happy Holiday / Be Careful, It's My Heart download flac
- Nat "King" Cole - Songs By Nat "King" Cole download flac
- Various - All Them Blues download flac
- B.B. King - How Do I Love You / You Can't Fool My Heart download flac
- Henry King And His Orchestra - My Day Begins And Ends With You / A Blues Serenade download flac
- B.B. King - The B.B. King Blues Hour January 23, 1988 download flac
- Thompson Twins - Lay Your Hands On Me / King For A Day download flac
- Bubber Johnson - I Do (Love You) / Come Home download flac
- Bob Manning - Honestly / I'd Better Be Careful download flac
- Wayne Raney - I Ain't Nothin' But A Tomcat's Kitten / I'm On My Way download flac