London Symphony Orchestra, Barry Wordsworth - Mendelssohn - Symphony No. 4 Italian, A Midsummer Night's Dream flac album
|1||Overture Op. 26 'The Hebrides' ('Fingal's Cave')||9:38|
|A Midsummer Night's Dream||(26:20)|
|2||Overture Op. 21||11:27|
|3||Scherzo Op. 61 No. 1||4:31|
|4||Nocturne Op. 61 No. 7||6:20|
|5||Wedding March Op. 61 No. 9||4:02|
|Symphony No. 4 Op. 90 'Italian' In A Major||(28:54)|
|6||I Allegro Vivace||10:11|
|7||II Andante Con Moto||6:12|
|8||III Con Moto Moderato||6:50|
|9||IV Saltarello: Presto||5:41|
- Recorded At – Abbey Road Studios
- Composed By – Felix Mendelssohn*
- Conductor – Barry Wordsworth
- Cover – Virgin Classics
- Design – Nick Bell
- Engineer – Mike Sheady*
- Liner Notes – Anthony Short
- Orchestra – London Symphony Orchestra*
- Producer – Chris Craker
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 724356113121
A Midsummer Night's Dream, Op. 21: Overture. A Midsummer Night's Dream, Op. 61. 3. Scherzo. Symphony No. 4 La Major, Op. 90 "Italian".
The Symphony No. 4 in A major, Op. 90, commonly known as the Italian, is an orchestral symphony written by German composer Felix Mendelssohn. The work has its origins (as had the composer's Scottish 3rd Symphony and The Hebrides overture) in the tour of Europe which occupied Mendelssohn from 1829 to 1831.
Album: Italian Symphony/A Midsummer Night's Dream Suite, Italian Symphony/A Midsummer Night'S Dream Suite. London Symphony Orchestra, Luciano Pavarotti, Luciano Pavarotti and the London Symphony Orchestra, Richard Bonynge, Джузеппе Верди - "La donna è mobile" Popular Classics, 2007 02:20. Kubelik Trio, Феликс Мендельсон - Piano Trio No. 1 in D Minor, Op. 49: 1. Molto allegro ed agitato Mendelssohn: Piano Trio No. 1, Kubelik & Suk, 2015 09:12. Artist: Феликс Мендельсон London Symphony Orchestra Wordsworth.
At two separate times, Felix Mendelssohn composed music for William Shakespeare's play A Midsummer Night's Dream (in German Ein Sommernachtstraum). First in 1826, near the start of his career, he wrote a concert overture (Op. 21). Later, in 1842, only a few years before his death, he wrote incidental music (Op. 61) for a production of the play, into which he incorporated the existing Overture. The incidental music includes the world-famous Wedding March.
Bryn Terfel, London Symphony Orchestra, Barry Wordsworth, London Voices. The Lord Bless You and Keep You - Bryn Terfel, London Symphony Orchestra, Barry Wordsworth, London Voices, Terry Edwards. Bless this house - Arranged by Chris Hazell - Bryn Terfel, London Symphony Orchestra, Barry Wordsworth. Still, Still, Still Weils Kindlein Schlafen Will - Bryn Terfel, London Symphony Orchestra, Barry Wordsworth, London Voices, Terry Edwards. 4 in A, 'Italian' Op. 90: III. Con moto moderato - London Symphony Orchestra/Barry Wordsworth. Summer Evening - Barry Wordsworth, London Symphony Orchestra. A Walk To The Paradise Garden - London Symphony Orchestra, Barry Wordsworth. In a Summer Garden - Barry Wordsworth, London Symphony Orchestra.
61: No. 1, Scherzo (Allegro vivace) by London Symphony Orchestra/Barry Wordsworth - Classics For My Baby. Deezer: free music streaming. Mendelssohn: A Midsummer Night's Dream, Incidental Music after Shakespeare, Op. 61: No. 1, Scherzo (Allegro vivace). London Symphony Orchestra/Barry Wordsworth Дължина : 04:36. Композитор: Felix Mendelssohn. Този запис е в следните 4 албума
By Felix Mendelssohn, South German Philharmonic Orchestra, London Symphony Orchestra. PLAY ALL. Mendelssohn: Heimkehr Aus Der Fremde Overture, Symphony No. 4 "Italian", A Midsummer Night's Dream. Released by Blaricum CD Company (. By Felix Mendelssohn, South German Philharmonic Orchestra, London Symphony Orchestra.
Mendelssohn: Symphony No. 90 'Italian'. Royal Concertgebouw Orchestra. Principal conductor of the Concertgebouw Orchestra from 1945 until his death in 1959, Van Beinum also led the London Philharmonic Orchestra for two seasons, starting in 1947. This collection represents his work for the Decca label with both orchestras. Van Beinum recorded music from A Midsummer Night’s Dream twice for Decca, and on both occasions with the Concertgebouw: first in 1946, when he omitted the Overture but included the Intermezzo, alongside the Scherzo and Nocturne, and again in 1952 (the recording heard here), this time including the Overture but omitting the Intermezzo.
- Felix Mendelssohn-Bartholdy - Lorin Maazel, Berliner Philharmoniker - Italienische Sinfonie / Reformations-Sinfonie download flac
- Mendelssohn - The London Philharmonic Orchestra Conductor Sir Eugene Goossens / Schubert - Leipzig Pro Arte Symphony Orchestra Conductor Gorg Ramifski - Italian Symphony / Symphony No.3 download flac
- Mendelssohn, Scottish Chamber Orchestra, Jaime Laredo - 'Italian' Symphony download flac
- Mendelssohn : Josef Krips, The London Symphony Orchestra / The London Philharmonic Orchestra, Haydn - Symphony n°4 (Italian) / Symphony n°104 (London) download flac
- Mendelssohn, Dénes Kovács, Hungarian State Orchestra, Gyula Németh - Symphony No. 4 "Italian" - Violin Concerto In E Minor download flac
- Mendelssohn / Weber - George Szell, The Cleveland Orchestra - "Italian" Symphony, "The Hebrides" Overture / "Oberon" Overture download flac
- Mendelssohn, San Francisco Symphony, Herbert Blomstedt - Symphonies 3 "Scottish" & 4 "Italian" download flac
- Leonard Bernstein, Mendelssohn, Haydn, New York Philharmonic - Mendelssohn: Italian Symphony / Haydn: London Symphony download flac
- Mendelssohn, Schubert, Berliner Philharmoniker, Klaus Tennstedt - Symphony No. 9 'The Great' / Symphony No. 4 'Italian' download flac
- Felix Mendelssohn-Bartholdy, The London Symphony Orchestra, Alfred Scholtz - Italian Symphony - Reformation Symphony download flac