Converge - Petitioning Forever flac album
Tracklist Hide Credits
|A1||The Saddest Day
Bass – Kurt Ballou
|B1||Buried But Breathing|
|B2||Farewell Note To This City|
|B3||Color Me Blood Red|
|B4||Love As Arson (Alternate Version)
Bass – Steve Brodsky*Recorded By – Jim Siegel
|C1||My Unsaid Everything|
|C2||The High Cost Of Playing God|
|C3||In Harms Way|
|C5||The Lowest Common Denominator
Vocals [Additional] – Steve Austin
|D2||When Forever Comes Crashing|
Mixed By – Steve Austin
|D4||Year Of The Swine
Guitar [Additional] – Steve Brodsky*
Cymbal [Cymbal Catch] – Travis Shettel
|D6||Love As Arson (Original Version)|
|D7||Bitter And Then Some
Bass – Nate NewtonDrums – Ben Koller
- Licensed From – Equal Vision Records
- Pressed By – GZ Digital Media – 67369E
- Recorded At – Salad Days Studio
- Recorded At – West Sound Studio, Londonderry, NH
- Recorded At – The Outpost, Stoughton, MA
- Recorded At – Godcity Recording Studio
- Mixed At – Godcity Recording Studio
- Mastered At – West West Side Music
- Artwork – Aaron Turner
- Bass – Jeff Feinburg*
- Drums – Damon Bellorado
- Engineer [Uncredited] – Steve Austin (tracks: C1 to D6)
- Guitar – Aaron Dalbec (tracks: A2, A3, A5, B2, B4, C1, C2, D2, D6)
- Guitar, Backing Vocals, Mixed By – Kurt Ballou
- Liner Notes – Chris Gramlich
- Mastered By – Alan Douches
- Mixed By [Assistant] – Mike Poorman*
- Recorded By – Brian McTernan (tracks: A1 to A5), Mike West (tracks: B1 to B3)
- Vocals, Lyrics By, Layout, Artwork [Additional] – Jacob Bannon
NotesThis release combines the CD albums Petitioning The Empty Sky (without the three live tracks) and When Forever Comes Crashing.
1000 Black/White mix vinyl + Black/White mix vinyl out of a total of 3000 copies for the second pressing.
Gatefold sleeve with insert.
A1 to A5 recorded at Salad Days, October 1995.
B1 to B3 recorded at West Sound, February 1996.
B4 recorded at the Outpost, May 1997.
C1 to D6 recorded at Godcity II, Allston MA, 12/22/97 thru 01/03/98.
D7 recorded at Godcity III, Norwood MA, June 2000.
D3 mixed at Godcity II, January 1998.
Mixed at GodCity, July 2004.
Mastered at West West Side Music.
Under exclusive license from Equal Vision.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 790168353628
- Matrix / Runout (Side A): 67369E1/A CATFISH ON THE BASS
- Matrix / Runout (Side B): 67369E2/A COLL BREEZE ON THE SKINS
- Matrix / Runout (Side C): 67369E3/A BIG TIME ON THE GIT
- Matrix / Runout (Side D): 67369E4/A MONKEYSNAKE ON THE WOX
|DW47.1, DWLIMITED04||Converge||Petitioning Forever (2xLP, Comp, RE, RM, Whi + 7", Whi)||Deathwish, Deathwish||DW47.1, DWLIMITED04||US||2005|
|DW47.1||Converge||Petitioning Forever (LP, Album, RE, RM, Red + LP, Album, RE, RM, Red + )||Deathwish, Equal Vision Records||DW47.1||US||2014|
|DWI47.1||Converge||Petitioning Forever (2xLP, Comp, RE, RM, Cle + 7", Cle)||Deathwish||DWI47.1||US||2005|
|DW47.1||Converge||Petitioning Forever (LP, Album, RE, RM, Red + LP, Album, RE, RM, Blu + )||Deathwish||DW47.1||US||2007|
|DW47.1||Converge||Petitioning Forever (LP, Album, RE, RM, Bla + LP, Album, RE, RM, Blu + )||Deathwish||DW47.1||US||2007|
This release combines the CD albums "Petitioning The Empty Skies" (without the three live tracks) and "When Forever Comes Crashing" on a double LP set. 1000 Red/Yellow mix vinyl + Blue/White mix vinyl out of a total of 3000 copies for the second pressing. A1 to A5 recorded at Salad Days, October 1995. B1 to B3 recorded at West Sound, February 1996. B4 recorded at the Outpost, May 1997. C1 to D6 recorded at Godcity II, Allston MA, 12/22/97 thru 01/03/98.
When Forever Comes Crashing by Converge, released 22 March 2005 1. My Unsaid Everything 2. The High Cost of Playing God 3. In Harm's Way 4. Conduit 5. The Lowest Common Denominator 6. Towing Jehovah 7. When Forever Comes Crashing 8. Ten Cents 9. Year of the Swine 10. Letterbomb 11. Love As Arson 12. Bitter And Then Some (Demo Version) remixed, remastered. The reason I love A Patient Man is because it delivers are high-caliber hardcore album with a nice touch of grown-up content as well as a range of diversity in the musical approach and the lyrical content. The studio engineering raises the bar in quality and so brings an added intensity to the brutally clear delivery of each song. In fact, the engineering is so well done you could almost get lost in listening to the album simply by paying attention to how it was recorded.
The first track on the album, "The Saddest Day," is one of the band's most revered and legendary songs, alone making Petitioning the Empty Sky a must-have for any fan of this genre.
The discography of Converge, an aggressive American band, with various genre influences. The discography consists of nine studio albums, two compilation albums, a video album, two extended plays (EPs) and five split albums. The following Converge songs were released on compilation albums, soundtracks and other releases. This is not an exhaustive list; songs that were first released on the band's albums, EPs, and split releases are not included. Epitaph Records discography. Deathwish Inc. discography.
When Forever Comes Crashing was originally released in 1998 but due to bad production the album was quickly turned aside by listeners. I haven’t actually heard the original mix myself but I’ve heard it was bad, really bad. This was until it was re-released in 2005 by Equal Vision records; completely remixed and remastered by Converge’s guitar player/producer Kurt Ballou. This finally gave the album the listening quality it deserved. The album is very abrasive, and raw while at the same time being airtight. When Forever Comes Crashing may not have the epic closer that Jane Doe has but instead demonstrates epic parts along the way and that might be the only argument that I could agree with anyone on. Other than that, this album is much more alive and wel. un. WFCC is very entertaining and has some of the best songs Converge has ever written.
Petitioning Forever by Converge on WhoSampled. Discover all of this album's music connections, watch videos, listen to music, discuss and download. Petitioning Forever (2005). The Saddest Day. was sampled in. Saddest RMX by Drumcorps (2006).
- Austin Wintory, Robert Thies, Laura Intravia - Transfiguration download flac
- Steve Nelson-Raney / Hal Rammel - Breathing download flac
- Steve Loria - Universal Love download flac
- Steve Kuhn Trio - Pavane For A Dead Princess download flac
- Pet Genius - EP download flac
- The B-52s - Funplex download flac
- Emilyn Brodsky - Eats Her Feelings download flac
- Junior Varsity Arson - Junior Varsity Arson download flac
- Steve Wariner - No More Mr. Nice Guy download flac
- James A. Johnston - WWE: Stone Cold Steve Austin (The Entrance Music) [feat. Josh Wink, Cage9] download flac