The Ink Spots - The Ink Spots In Hi-Fi flac album
|A1||Into Each Life Some Rain Must Fall|
|A2||To Each His Own|
|A4||With My Eyes Wide Open I'm Dreaming|
|A5||When The Saints Go Marching In|
|A6||I'll Get By|
|B1||I'd Climb The Highest Mountain|
|B3||You Always Hurt The One You Love|
- Baritone Vocals [Uncredited] – Bernie Mackey
- Bass Vocals [Uncredited] – Johnny Reed
- Lead Vocals [Uncredited] – Lorenzo Conyers
- Tenor Vocals [Uncredited] – Deek Watson
NotesLabel variant: "ULTRA-PHONIC" at 10:00
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Side A - Label): L1561-A
- Matrix / Runout (Side B - Label): L1561-B
|L1561||The Ink Spots||The Ink Spots In Hi-Fi (LP, Album)||Tops Records||L1561||US||1957|
|E42||The Ink Spots||The Ink Spots In Hi-Fi (LP, Album, Mono)||Popular Record Club||E42||New Zealand||Unknown|
|9561S||The Ink Spots||The Ink Spots In Hi-Fi (LP, Album, tra)||Tops Mayfair Records||9561S||US||1959|
|L1561||The Ink Spots||The Ink Spots In Hi-Fi (LP, Album, Hi-)||Tops Records||L1561||US||1957|
|GLP 305||The Ink Spots||The Ink Spots In Hi Fi (LP, Album)||Gala Records||GLP 305||UK||1969|
Artist: The Ink Spots. Charlie fuqua's ink spots in hi fi verve mono. I've collected records for 50 years and grade correctly. Ink Spots Decca 45 rpm album set 4 rec set EX cond album set 9-150. ELLA FITZGERALD & INK SPOTS-I'm Beginning To See The Light (1945) DECCA 10" 78.
The Ink Spots were an American pop vocal group who gained international fame in the 1930s and 1940s. Their unique musical style presaged the rhythm and blues and rock and roll musical genres, and the subgenre doo-wop. The Ink Spots were widely accepted in both the white and black communities, largely due to the ballad style introduced to the group by lead singer Bill Kenny.
The Ink Spots In Hi Fi LP The Ink Spots 1969 Vinyl 15305 Condition: Used. Time left: 2d 7h 41m 56s. Ships to: Worldwide. The Inkspots in HiFi Excellent Vinyl Record LP SHM 715 Condition: Used. Time left: 3d 20h 38m 31s. Your feedback for The Ink Spots In Hi-Fi.
The Ink Spots were an African-American pop vocal group who became very popular in 1930s and 1940s. Their unique musical style led to the rhythm and blues and rock and roll and doo-wop style. They were widely-loved and inducted to the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame In 1989 and the Vocal Hall of Fame in 1999. They disbanded in 1954. Popular The Ink Spots songs. I Don't Want to Set the World on Fire.
Album starts at 88BPM, ends at 96BPM (+8), with tempos within the -BPM range. Try refreshing the page if dots are missing). Recent albums by The Ink Spots. The Ink Spots in HiFi.
I saw the Ink Spots in Wyoming in about 1979. I was on vacation with Harold Wilkinson in a Winnebago Motorhome. I thought they were pretty cool. 27 Nov 2018, 11:44pm. Thanks every single videogame ever for this discovery.
The Ink Spots were a popular vocal group in the 1930s and 1940s that helped define the musical genre which led to rhythm and blues, rock and roll, and the subgenre doo-wop. They and the Mills Brothers (another black vocal group of the same period), gained much acceptance in the white community. Their songs usually began with a guitar riff (using the chords I - - ii7 - V7) followed by the tenor, who sang the whole song through
- Ink Spots - The Gypsy / Everybody Is Saying Hello Again download flac
- The Modern Ink Spots - Charles's Gray's Modern Ink Spots download flac
- The Ink Spots - The Ink Spots Souvenir, Volume 1 download flac
- Ink Spots And Ella Fitzgerald - Souvenir Album download flac
- The Ink Spots - The Ink Spots' Greatest Hits download flac
- Ink Spots - Ink Spots Volume Two download flac
- The Ink Spots - The Ink Spots Sing Stardust download flac
- The Mills Brothers + The Ink Spots - The Best Of download flac
- The Ink Spots - The Fabulous Ink Spots download flac
- The Ink Spots Quartet - Ink Spots download flac