The Electric Cattle Company - Start At The Bottom flac album
Tracklist Hide Credits
|1||Start At The Bottom
Written-By – Kim Williams
|2||Hold Your Fire Honey
Written-By – Kim Williams
|3||Man With A Broken Heart
Written-By – Kim Williams
Written-By – Nicole Stadnek, Shawn Tyacke, Sheldon Tyacke
Written-By – Sheldon Tyacke
|6||One Kind Of Woman I Like
Written-By – Don Cook, Marty Raybon, Mike McGuire
|7||Good Way To Get Hurt
Written-By – Collin Raye, Kim Williams, Lonnie Wilson, Tammy Hyler
Written-By – Pena*
- Copyright (c) – Electric Cattle Company
- Pressed By – Cinram
- Recorded At – New Music Productions, Regina
- Recorded At – Grind Recording Studio
- Mastered At – New Music Productions, Regina
- Published By – Sony/ATV Tunes LLC
- Published By – Electric Cattle Company
- Backing Vocals [Background Vocals] – Bryan McCabe
- Bass – Bryan McCabe, Damon Tanchak
- Design [ECC Logo Design] – Kevin Francis , Stan Degode
- Design Concept [Cover Concept] – Shawn Tyacke, ECC*
- Drums, Percussion – Quincy Bosovich
- Engineer, Mixed By – Clint Boire, Michelle Garuik
- Graphics [Graphic Art] – Shawn Tyacke
- Lead Guitar, Rhythm Guitar, Classical Guitar, Keyboards – Dave Sanders
- Lead Vocals, Acoustic Guitar – Sheldon Tyacke
- Mastered By – Clint Boire
- Other [Make-Up] – Kim Tanchak
- Photography By – D&M Images, Elaine Dieser, Philip (Hopper) Mark
- Photography By [Graphic Photography By] – Hermann Went
- Producer – The Electric Cattle Company
- Steel Guitar – Murray Fiesel
- Vocals – Damon Tanchak, Dave Sanders
NotesTracks 1 though 3 and 7 [published by] Sony/ATV Tunes LLC (ASCAP).
Tracks 4 and 5 [published by] ECC (SOCAN).
Track 6 [published by] BMI.
Recorded at New Music Productions, Regina, Sask. and Grind Recording, Pense, Sask. Mastered at New Music Productions.
© 2001 Electric Cattle Company. Made in Canada.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 6 26570 11119 1
- Barcode: 626570111191
- SPARS Code: DDD
- Matrix / Runout: #10328W12 2657011119 CINRAM
- Matrix / Runout (Mother / Stamper Code): 21
- Matrix / Runout (Hub): 20
- Mastering SID Code: L382
- Mould SID Code: IFPI 6000
265701119, 2657011119. The Electric Cattle Company. Start At The Bottom (CD, Album). Not On Label, Not On Label. 265701119, 2657011119.
A cattle prod, also called a stock prod, is a handheld device commonly used to make cattle or other livestock move by striking or poking them. An electric cattle prod is a stick with electrodes on the end which is used to make cattle move through a relatively high-voltage, low-current electric shock. The electric cattle prod is said to have been invented by Texas cattle baron Robert J. Kleberg, Jr. of the King Ranch around 1930, although versions were sold as early as 1917.
Rock Bottom is the second solo album by former Soft Machine drummer Robert Wyatt. It was released on 26 July 1974 by Virgin Records. The album was produced by Pink Floyd's drummer Nick Mason, and was recorded following a 1973 accident which left Wyatt a paraplegic. He enlisted musicians including Ivor Cutler, Hugh Hopper, Richard Sinclair, Laurie Allan, Mike Oldfield and Fred Frith in the recording.
The Electric Cattle Company in Debden,Saskatchewan Feb 1,2014. Six Days On The Road" (cover) The Electric Cattle Company.
Find all tickets for all The Electric Cattle Company upcoming shows. Discover The Electric Cattle Company concert details and information
Electric cattle grids use electricity to deter animals from crossing the fence line. There are different designs. One uses high-tensile wire run across the roadway, about 3 to 4 inches (76 to 102 mm) off the ground, attached to a power source on one side. Drawbacks include the necessity of spraying vegetation with herbicides to keep weeds from shorting out the grid if there is no barrier between the wires and the ground. However, the company that acquired the manufacturing rights stopped production in 1960. A fourth type, homemade, consists of two sections of woven wire or steel plate laid on a concrete slab and set apart from one another on either side of a fenceline
At the Bottom Lyrics. Wait I watched you throw out your bouquet Now I think about you everyday I'm alone now in my bed. And there's a lake And at the bottom you'll find all my friends They don't swim cause they're all dead We never are what we intend or invent. Cause I make little lies and then I pulled them apart I think something dark's living down in my heart And if I wanted to die before I got old I should've started some years ago digging that hole.
What is an electric kettle? Kettles are among the simplest of household appliances. Lift the lid and peer inside and you'll see, at the very bottom of the water container, a coil of thick metal called the heating element. When you plug the kettle into an electrical outlet, a large electric current flows into the heating element. The element's resistance (the tendency any material has to stop electricity flowing through it) turns the electrical energy into heat. Let's say you start with 1 liter (roughly 1 kilogram, . lbs) of cold water at about 10°C (50°F) and you want to raise it 90°C to its boiling point (100°C or 212°F). The amount of energy you need is . 1000 grams 90 degrees 378,000 joules. or 378 kJ. The mysterious ". " is a constant value called the specific heat capacity of water.
In the window that pops up, make sure Location is set to Ask or Allow.
- Deniece Williams - My Melody download flac
- Dinah Shore With Harry Zimmerman's Orchestra And Chorus - The Cattle Call download flac
- Silent Radio - Silent Radio download flac
- Vanessa Williams & Lenny Williams / A Tint Of Darkness - One Of A Kind download flac
- Victoria Williams & The Loose Band - Town Hall 1995 download flac
- Cattle Decapitation - Medium Rarities download flac
- Robbie Williams With Pet Shop Boys - She's Madonna download flac
- Jamaaladeen Tacuma - Boss Of The Bass download flac
- Yo-Yo Ma & John Williams - Yo-Yo Ma Plays The Music Of John Williams download flac
- Cattle Decapitation - Humanure download flac