Heinrich Knote - Richard Wagner flac album
|A1||Winterstürme Wichen Dem Wonnemond|
|A2||Brunhilde, Heilige Braut|
|B1||Am Stillen Herd In Winterzeit|
|B2||Morgenlich Leuchtend Im Rosigen Schein|
Heinrich Knote (tenor) - Play streams in full or download MP3 from Classical Archives (classicalarchives. Heinrich Knote Tenor. Results for (Wilhelm) Richard Wagner. lt;< first < prev 1 next last . View Album. Wilhelm) Richard Wagner Composer. Lohengrin (opera), WWV75 Work.
Profile: German operatic tenor, born 26 November 1870 in Munich, Germany and died 12 January 1953 in en, Germany. Variations: Viewing All Heinrich Knote. Heinrich Knote (1870-1953), Heinrich Knote, Kgl. Bayr.
Heinrich Knote (November 26, 1870 – January 15, 1953) was an outstanding German dramatic tenor with an international reputation. Born in Munich, he studied in that Bavarian city with Emmanuel Kirschner before joining the Munich Opera in 1892, debuting in Lortzing's Der Waffenschmied. Munich remained his base for the rest of the 19th century, although he did also appear at other German opera houses during this period. Knote had a handsome stage presence and possessed a strong, smooth, resonant voice with a lively, but rarely intrusive, vibrato. He was additionally praised by music critics of the day for the clarity of his diction. Vocal historians regard him as being one of Germany's best ever Wagnerian tenors.
Wilhelm Richard Wagner (May 22, 1813 - February 13, 1883) was an influential German composer, music theorist, and essayist, primarily known for his operas. His music is still widely performed, the best known pieces being the Ride of the Valkyries from Die Walkure and the Bridal Chorus from Lohengrin. Popular Sheet Music: on 8notes. Pilgrim's Chorus from Tannhauser. Themes from Parsifal. View All. Richard Wagner Biography.
Heinrich Knote (November 26, 1870)-January 15, 1953) was a German dramatic tenor. Born in Munich, he studied in that city with E. Kirschner before joining the Munich Opera in 1892; t he remained for 12 years, at the same time appearing in most of the major German opera houses. He made his American debut at the Metropolitan Opera on December 3, 1904, in Die Meistersinger. So successful was he in this and other Wagner roles that in his three seasons with the company his popularity is said to have rivaled that of Enrico Caruso and Jean de Reszke
Richard Wagner wrote his first opera, "The Fairies," at the age of 21. He used all elements of theater, from music to lighting, to create "total art work. Learn more about the life of German composer Richard Wagner, who is famous for his complex operas and infamous for his anti-semitic writings, at Biography.
Götterdämmerung: Brünnhilde! Heilige Braut! By Richard Wagner. Troubadour: Gem will ich schliesen. By Giuseppe Verdi - Margathe Matzenauer & Heinrich Knote. Troubadour: Nicht darfst du von meiner Seite. Lohengrin: In fernem Land, unnahbar euren Schritten. Der Troubadour Gern Will Ich Schliessen Das Aug. By Giuseppe Verdi - Margarete Matzenauer & Heinrich Knote. Siegfried: Heiß ward mir von der harten Last. Lohengrin: Das süsse Lied verhallt.
- Richard Wagner, Herbert von Karajan, New York Metropolitan Orchestra, Birgit Nilsson, Jon Vickers, Régine Crespin, Theo Adam, Josephine Veasey, Martti Talvela, Judith DePaul, Carlotta Ordassy, Shirley Love - Die Walkure download flac
- Lauritz Melchior, Wagner - Berlin Damals - Lauritz Melchior Singt Wagner download flac
- Richard Wagner, Birgit Nilsson, Leonie Rysanek, Wolfgang Windgassen, James King , Theo Adam, Gustav Neidlinger, Josef Greindl, Orchester der Bayreuther Festspiele, Karl Böhm - The Best of the Ring download flac
- Richard Wagner - Die Meistersinger Von Nürnberg download flac
- Richard Wagner - Wagner download flac
- Wagner Performed By The Chorus Of The Vienna State Opera And The Vienna Philharmonic Orchestra Conducted By Hans Knappertsbusch - Die Meistersinger Von Nurnberg (Act III) download flac
- Richard Wagner, Jon Vickers (tenor) Siegmund, Gré Brouwenstijn (sopran) Sieglinde, George London (bas-bariton) Wotan, Birgit Nilsson (sopran) Brünhilde, Rita Gorr (mezzosopran) Fricka, The London Symphony Orchestra, Erich Leinsdorf conductor - Die Walküre download flac
- Richard Wagner - L'Anello Del Nibelungo II / La Walkiria download flac
- Richard Wagner, Max Lorenz - Max Lorenz Singt Aus Rienzi - Tannhäuser - Die Walküre download flac
- Richard Wagner - Annelies Kupper, Hertha Töpper, Wolfgang Windgassen, Richard Holm, Josef Herrmann ; Ferdinand Leitner - Die Meistersinger Von Nuernberg download flac