Celtic Frost - Morbid Tales flac album
|2||Into The Crypts Of Rays||3:49|
|3||Visions Of Mortality||4:46|
|6||Procreation (Of The Wicked)||4:02|
|7||Return To The Eve||4:05|
|10||Circle Of The Tyrants||4:42|
- Manufactured By – Novodisc Mídia Digital Da Amazônia Ltda.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Sanctuary Copyrights Ltd.
- Copyright (c) – Sanctuary Copyrights Ltd.
- Licensed To – Century Media Records Ltda.
- Artwork [Cover Design, Logo And Celtic Frost Main Logo For: Morbid Tales And Emperor's Return] – Thomas Gabriel Fischer*
- Artwork [Front Cover Art For Emperor's Return] – Phil Lawvere
- Artwork [Heptagram Design For: Morbid Tales And Emperor's Return] – Martin Stricker
- Artwork [Original Album Lettering And Celtic Frost Shield Logo For: Morbid Tales And Emperor's Return] – Urs Sprenger
- Backing Vocals, Bass – Martin Eric Ain
- Co-producer – Martin Ain* (tracks: 9 to 11)
- Drums, Percussion – Reed St. Mark (tracks: 9 to 11), Stephen Priestly* (tracks: 1 to 8)
- Engineer – Thomas Süsstrunk
- Producer – Martin Ain* (tracks: 1 to 8), Rick Lights (tracks: 9 to 11), Thomas Gabriel Warrior*
- Producer, Engineer, Mixed By, Mastered By – Horst Müller (tracks: 1 to 8)
- Reissue Producer – Angelika Bardou, Thomas Gabriel Fischer*
- Remastered By – Walter Schmid
- Vocals, Guitar – Thomas Gabriel Warrior*
NotesMorbid Tales album credits:
Recorded & mixed at Caet Studio, Berlin, October 8-15-1984.
Emperor's Return credits:
Recorded, mixed & mastered at Line In Recording Studio, Zurich, April 8-12-1985.
1999 remastered at Oakland Recording, Winterhur, Switerland.
Produzido por Novodisc Midia Digital da Amazônia Ltd.-CNPJ:02.104.848/0001-96 - Sob licença de Century Media Records Ltda. CNPJ:03.444.829/0001-71.The copyright in these sound recording is owned by Sanctuary Records Groups Ltd. Under exlusive licence to Century Media Records ltda.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 7 897012 232528
- Matrix / Runout: # █ NOVODISC BR █ █ 223252 3764/05 █ #
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI LG81
- Mould SID Code: IFPI T305
- Other (Batch ID): AB 500
|N 0017||Celtic Frost||Morbid Tales (LP, MiniAlbum, Ltd)||Noise||N 0017||Germany||1984|
|MBR 1033, 72016-1||Celtic Frost||Morbid Tales (LP, Album)||Metal Blade Records, Enigma Records||MBR 1033, 72016-1||US||1985|
|VICP-64501||Celtic Frost||Morbid Tales (CD, Album, RE, RM, K2 )||Noise Records||VICP-64501||Japan||2008|
|EM200||Celtic Frost||Morbid Tales (LP, MiniAlbum, RE)||Earmark||EM200||Italy||2005|
|NOISECD010D||Celtic Frost||Morbid Tales (CD, Album, RE, RM, Dig)||Noise , BMG||NOISECD010D||Europe||2019|
Авторы текста и музыки. Mark Stoermer, Ronnie Jr. Vannucci, Brandon Flowers, Dave Keuning. WMG (от лица компании "Sanctuary"); UMPG Publishing, EMI Music Publishing" и другие авторские общества (9). Композиция. Into the Crypts of Rays. WMG (от лица компании "Sanctuary"); LatinAutor, Warner Chappell, UBEM, LatinAutor - Warner Chappell, CMRRA" и другие авторские общества (9). Circle of the Tyrants.
By burial this night Nitocrys weaves the spell Down the vault's misty light The lurking Sphinx dwells. Your hand wields the might The tyrant's the precursor You carry the will As the morning is near. I sing the ballads Of victory and defeat I hear the tales Of frozen mystery. The new kingdoms rise By the circle of the tyrants In the land of darkness The warrior, that was me Grotesque glory None will ever see them fall And hunts and war Are like everlasting shadows. Where the winds cannot reach The tyrant's might was born And often I look back With tears in my eyes Grotesque glory None will ever see them fall And hunts and wars Are like everlasting shadows.
Morbid Tales is the debut EP by the Swiss extreme metal band, Celtic Frost, released in November 1984. It was originally released in Europe as a mini-LP with six tracks.
Morbid Tales is dedicated to Dinosaur Surocco (especially the speed songs) and to Rick "Tytan" Lights. The track Procreation (Of The Wicked) is taken from the forthcoming LP To Mega Therion (early 1985 on Noise Records). Morbid Tales (CD, Album, RE, RM). Noise Records.
When Switzerland’s Celtic Frost unleashed ‘Morbid Tales’ in 1984, there was no way of anticipating the massive influence it would exert upon the evolution of European thrash, death and black metal - especially since that influence actually kept on gaining strength in the 1990s and into the new millennium.
Celtic Frost Morbid Tales. German pressing features the heptagram in red with full poster with lyrics to Morbid Tales. First pressing - has a sticker stating Ex-Hellhammer members, limited black vinyl, includes poster. Recording information: - Recorded and mixed at Caet Studio, Berlin, Germany, October 8-15, 1984. Mastered at Studio-Nord-Bremen (SNB), Germany.
Celtic Frost - Morbid Tales. The debut album from the band was released in 1984, and was quickly recognised as the work of agitated and agitating talents. This album was a huge influence on the burgeoning death and thrash scenes at the time. A masterclass of riff tirades and unholy sentiments. This reissue includes rehearsals from 1984 and the concept and art direction of the release was done by the man behind Celtic Frost, Tom G. Warrior. Both the LP and CD versions include new sleevenotes and extensive booklets.
- Morbid Upheaval / Capra Hircus - Morbid Upheaval / Capra Hircus download flac
- Morbid Organ - Scum download flac
- Emperor / Badger - The Yellow Tape download flac
- Morbid Angel - European Madness ´89 download flac
- Morbid Silence & Цепь Мандрагоры - Откровение 9.6 download flac
- Celtic Frost - Parched With Thirst Am I And Dying download flac
- Tales of download flac
- Frank Fischer - Tales Of Mullumbimby download flac
- Celtic Frost - Only Demos Are Real download flac
- Nuclëar Fröst - D-beat War 83 download flac