Eddie Higgins - Chitty Chitty Bang Bang / Doll On A Music Box flac album
|A||Chitty Chitty Bang Bang||5:11|
|B||Doll On A Music Box||2:56|
- Manufactured By – Capitol Records, Inc.
- Produced For – Dunwich Productions
- Published By – Unart Music Corp.
- Bass [Uncredited] – Richard Evans
- Drums [Uncredited] – Marshall Thompson
- Piano [Uncredited] – Eddie Higgins
- Producer – Bill Traut
- Written-By – Richard Sherman*, Robert Sherman*
NotesFrom the Tower Album #5158 The Eddie Higgins Trio - Chitty Chitty Bang Bang
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Rights Society: BMI
- Matrix / Runout (Label, Side A): 45-62370
- Matrix / Runout (Label, Side B): 45-62371
|465||Eddie Higgins||Chitty Chitty Bang Bang / Doll On A Music Box (7", Promo)||Tower||465||US||1969|
A1 Chitty Chitty Bang Bang 5:11 A2 Doll On A Music Box 2:56 A3 Lovely Lonely Man 4:47 A4 Hushabye Mountain I 3:26 B1 Chu Chi Face 2:08 B2 You Two 4:57 B3 Fun Fair 3:38 B4 Hushabye Mountain II 4:05. Eddie Higgins (p), Richard Evans (b), Marshall Thompson (d). About this release. Tower – ST-5158 (US). Rec. January 1967 Great Lakes Recording, Benton Harbor, MI. Thanks to snobb for the addition.
A1. Chitty Chitty Bang Bang. A2. Doll On A Music Box. 2:56. A3. Lovely Lonely Man. 4:47. Cover lists title as "Swingin' Instrumental Versions of the Music From Chitty Chitty Bang Bang," but the spine and labels simply list the title as "Chitty Chitty Bang Bang. No release year indicated on jacket or labels. Matrix, Runout (Side A (Etched)): ST-5158-1 (B-11124).
Chitty Chitty Bang Bang is a stage musical based on the 1968 film produced by Albert R. Broccoli. The music and lyrics were written by Richard and Robert Sherman with book by Jeremy Sams. Original London production. The musical premiered in the West End at the London Palladium on April 16, 2002 with six new songs by the Sherman Brothers who wrote the original Academy Award-nominated title and song score as well
Chitty Chitty Bang Bang. - Lovely Lonely Man. Tower ST 5158. Venus (J) TKCV-35310 Various Artists - Very Best - Venus Records Horn Album Best Performances Venus (J) TKGV-1002, VHGD18 The Best Of Eddie Higgins - Tenderly. 2002 (age 70). Eddie Higgins Trio.
Chitty Chitty Bang Bang. More Songs From the Album: Chitty Chitty Bang Bang.
Of course, that isn't visible on the cast album, although the actors do their best on the 14th track, "Chitty Takes Flight," to describe it. The album is more about the Shermans' score, which is similar to much of their work for the Disney films of the '60s, especially Mary Poppins, which also has a pre-World War I English setting. From the Academy Award-nominated title song to "Toot Sweets," "Posh," and "The Roses of Success," the score is full of tuneful, catchy songs that aim for charm, but often settle for silliness. Doll on a Music Box/Truly Scrumptious (Reprise). Richard M. Sherman, Robert B. Sherman.
Chitty Chitty Bang Bang Soundtrack (1968) OST. Find Your Soundtrack. Chitty Chitty Bang Bang was released in the year 1968, some songs of the official soundtrack are Chitty Chitty Bang Bang by Sally Ann Howes, Blue Devils by Charles Williams, Chu-Chi Face by Anna Quayle, Doll On a Music Box/Truly Scrumptious by Sally Ann Howes.
- Mental & Dangerous - Nations / Xtrosy download flac
- Mayte Gaos - Bang Bang download flac
- Go Bang - Bang It download flac
- The Chipmunks - Chitty Chitty Bang Bang download flac
- The Chipmunks - The Chipmunks Go To The Movies download flac
- Jean Martyn - Puttin' On The Style download flac
- Ronald Matty - Lights Camera Action download flac
- GMT Sound - Bang Bang / Don't Shoot Me Down / Malagueña download flac
- Various - 100 Anos de Cinema Vol.1 download flac
- Eddie Lock - Bang To The Beat Of The Drum download flac