Cozy Cole - The Drummer Man With The Big Beat flac album
|A1||D Natural Rock|
|A2||Melody Of A Dreamer|
|B1||Teen Age Ideas|
|B4||International Cha Cha|
- Made By – Phonodisc Limited – LP-673
|673||Cozy Cole||The Drummer Man With The Big Beat (LP, Album, Mono)||King Records||673||US||1959|
|673||Cozy Cole||The Drummer Man With The Big Beat (LP, Album)||King Records||673||US||Unknown|
1959 The Drummer Man with the Big Beat (King). 1961 A Cozy Conception of Carmen (Blue Moon). 1962 Drum Beat Dancing Feet (Coral). 1964 It's a Cozy World (Coral). 1974 French Festival (Nice, France 1974). 1977 Lionel Hampton Presents Louis Armstrong Alumni (Who's Who in Jazz). Red Allen, Kid Ory & Jack Teagarden at Newport (Verve, 1957). With Dizzy Gillespie. Cozy Cole Hits! "St. Louis Blues" b/w "Father Cooperates". Caravan"-Part 1 b/w Part 2 Re-recording. Charleston" b/w "Late and Lazy". Cozy Cole Hits! 1959. Bad" b/w "(Everything Is) Topsy-Turvy".
American jazz drummer and bandleader. Played with : Wilbur Sweatman, Blanche Calloway, Willie Bryant, Teddy Wilson, Henry Red Allen, Bunny Berigan and many others. Born : October 17, 1909 in East Orange, New Jersey.
ARTIST: Cozy Cole TITLE: Dance Music For The Whole Crowd/The Drummer Man With The Big Beat LABEL: King COUNTRY: USA DATE: 1959. Cozy Cole, Dance Music For The Whole Crowd-The Drummer Man With The Big Beat. TITLE: Dance Music For The Whole Crowd/The Drummer Man With The Big Beat.
William Randolph "Cozy" Cole was the definitive example of a drummer who directly applied the rudimental approach to jazz, and among the very few whose style evolved and spanned a number of eras. Through it all, listeners could hear virtually all of the 26 rudiments-flam taps, five-stroke rolls, paradiddles and more- applied directly to jazz drumming. He was a life-long student of the drums as well, studying at Julliard in the mid-1940s, with the New York Philharmonic's Saul Goodman, and opening his own drum school with dear friend Gene Krupa in New York in the mid-1950s.
Bert Weedon - Big Beat Boogie (01:56, 320Kb/s). Paul Gayten - The Hunch (02:45, 320Kb/s). Dave 'Baby' Cortez - Rinky Dink (02:54, 192Kb/s). Bill Justis - College Man (02:28, 192Kb/s). Arthur "Guitar Boogie" Smith and His Cracker Jacks - Guitar Bustin' (02:26, 320Kb/s). Bo Diddley - Mumblin' Guitar (02:51, 192Kb/s). Cozy Cole - Topsy I (03:22, 320Kb/s). The Riptides - Machine Gun (02:08, 320Kb/s). Noble 'Thin Man' Watts - Hard Times (The Slop) (02:42, 320Kb/s). Bongo Rock - Teen Beat (02:24, 320Kb/s). The Rockin' R's - The Beat (02:49, 192Kb/s). Lou Berry and the Bel Raves - Hot Rod (02:24, 192Kb/s). сборник - The Backbeat of Rock and Roll 1948 - 1962: Seminal Sounds from the Instrumental Epoch (2014).
Cozy Cole, William Randolph Cozy Cole October 17, 1909 – January 9, 1981 was an American jazz drummer who had hits with the songs Topsy I and Topsy I. 1961 A Cozy Conception of Carmen Blue Moon. 1962 Drum Beat Dancing Feet Coral. 1964 It's a Cozy World Coral. 1974 French Festival Nice, France 1974. 1977 Lionel Hampton Presents Louis Armstrong Alumni Who's Who in Jazz. Red Allen, Kid Ory & Jack Teagarden at Newport Verve, 1957. The Complete RCA Victor Recordings Bluebird, 1937–1949, Singles. Titles A-side, B-side.
William Randolph "Cozy" Cole was an American jazz drummer who had hits with the songs "Topsy I" and "Topsy II". "Topsy II" peaked. Posts About Cozy Cole.
Listen to music from Cozy Cole like Cozy's Mambo, Topsy II & more. Find the latest tracks, albums, and images from Cozy Cole. Cozy Cole (October 17, 1909 – January 9, 1981) was an American jazz drummer who scored a Cashbox magazine hit with the record "Topsy Part 2" (also known as "Topsy II", "Topsy 2", and so on). That song peaked at number three on Billboard Hot 100 and at number one on the R&B chart. It sold over one million copies and was awarded a gold disc.
11. Wrap Your Troubles In Dreams. Chronological Classics CDs were a concept of Gilles Pétard of France who set out in 1989 to ambitiously re-release as many of the 78-rpm Jazz/Big Band (Swing) selections as he could, each with detailed and informative inserts. The first volume was Ella Fitzgerald 1935-1937 and, after producing close to 1,000 CDs, the series ceased operations in 2004 after filing for bankruptcy.
1959 The Drummer Man with the Big Beat (King).
- Nat King Cole - Nat "King" Cole Sings download flac
- Cozy Cole, Buddy Tate, Wallace Davenport, Vic Dickenson - Nice All Stars download flac
- Hot Lips Page And Cozy Cole - Hot And Cozy download flac
- Cozy Cole - A Cozy Beat download flac
- Nat King Cole - Nat King Cole's Golden Hits! download flac
- Nat King Cole - Nat King Cole Collection download flac
- Nat King Cole - This Is Nat "King" Cole download flac
- Nat King Cole And The Nat King Cole Trio - Nat King Cole And The Nat King Cole Trio download flac
- Nat King Cole - Nat King Cole And Friends Vol. 2 download flac
- Nat King Cole - Sincerely, Nat King Cole download flac