Frank Black - Frank Black flac album
Tracklist Hide Credits
|2||I Heard Ramona Sing||3:40|
|3||Hang On To Your Ego
Written-By – B. Wilson*, T. Asher*
|5||Places Named After Numbers||2:52|
|7||Old Black Dawning||2:05|
|11||Tossed (Instrumental Version)||4:09|
|12||Parry The Wind High, Low||4:32|
|14||Every Time I Go Around Here||3:31|
|15||Don't Ya Rile 'Em||2:52|
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – 4AD
- Copyright (c) – Rough Trade Records GmbH
- Marketed By – Rough Trade Records GmbH
- Distributed By – Rough Trade Records GmbH
- Made By – DADC Austria
- Recorded At – The Clubhouse, Burbank
- Recorded At – Master Control, Burbank
- Mixed At – The Plant Studios
- Mastered At – Capitol Mastering
- Published By – Spime Songs
- Published By – Rondor Music (London) Ltd.
- Bass, Keyboards, Performer [Synthetics] – Eric Drew Feldman
- Design – Chris Bigg , Vaughan Oliver
- Drums [Additional] – Bob Giusti
- Drums, Percussion – Nick Vincent
- Engineer [Assistant] – Efren Herrera, Matt Packuko*, Sean Leonard
- Guitar [Additional] – David Sardy*, Moris Tepper*, Joey Santiago
- Guitar, Vocals – Frank Black
- Mastered By – Wally Traugott
- Photography By [Artwork] – Michael Halsband
- Photography By [Portrait] – Simon Larbalestier
- Producer – Eric Drew Feldman, Frank Black
- Recorded By, Mixed By – Al Clay*
- Saxophone – John Linnell, Kurt Hoffman
- Written-By – Frank Black (tracks: 1, 2, 4 to 15)
NotesStandard jewel case with black tray including 20 pages folded booklet (lyrics, musicians names, credits & thanks).
Some copies come with a sticker on the front jewel case, stating "DEATH TO THE PIXIES! HERE COMES FRANCK BLACK"
Recorded at The Clubhouse, Burbank, California. Mixed at the Plant Studios, Sausalito, Ca. Additional recording at Master Control Studio, Burbank, Ca. Mastered at Capitol Tower Mastering.
All songs published by Spime Songs, BMI, 1993 except track 3 published by Rondor Music (London) Ltd.
(C) 1993 Rough Trade Rec.
(P) 1993 4AD
licensed, marketed and distributed by Rough Trade Rec. GmbH
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 5 014436 300424
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 1): CAD-3004-CD 21 A6
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 2): CAD-3004-CD 21 A4
- Label Code: LC 5807
- Rights Society: GEMA
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 3): CAD-3004-CD 21 A7
- Pressing Plant ID (Variant 3, outer ring): DADC Austria
|CAD 3004 CD||Frank Black||Frank Black (CD, Album)||4AD||CAD 3004 CD||UK||1993|
|CAD 3004||Frank Black||Frank Black (LP, Album)||4AD||CAD 3004||UK||1993|
|9 61467-2, 61467-2||Frank Black||Frank Black (CD, Album)||Elektra, 4AD||9 61467-2, 61467-2||US||Unknown|
|314 514 681-2||Frank Black||Frank Black (CD, Album)||4AD||314 514 681-2||Canada||1993|
|077778700043||Frank Black||Frank Black (Cass)||4AD||077778700043||France||1993|
Frank Black is the first solo album from the American alternative rock musician Frank Black. The album was recorded in 1992 and released on 9 March 1993 via 4AD, after the breakup of the Pixies. The album was similar in style, both musically and lyrically, to the Pixies' last album Trompe le Monde. Frank Black was characterized by a focus on UFOs and science fiction. Two singles from the album-"Los Angeles" and "Hang on to Your Ego"-were released in 1993.
After dismantling the band, Black Francis inverted his name, collaborated with Captain Beefheart, Pere Ubu sideman Eric Drew Feldman and let his inner rock historian loose on Frank Black. Much of the album nods to Black's inspirations, but his own gifts still shine through.
Album, 08 Март 1993, 4AD Records, Elektra Records. 2. I Heard Ramona Sing. 3. Hang On to Your Ego. 4. Fu Manchu. 5. Places Named After Numbers. Chip Away Boy. Cold Heart of Stone. Black Letter Day. 6. Valentine and Garuda. 7. How You Went So Far. 8. End of Miles. 10. The Farewell Bend.
155-0031 東京都世田谷区北沢2-30-7 品に関するお問い合わせはTEL又はMAILにて承ります。 最新の入荷情報はストーリーズにて更新しています。 5 тыс.
A Frank Black "best of" compilation, Frank Black 93-03, was released in June 2007. Concurrently with that release, Thompson undertook a European tour with a new band, featuring Salem's Guards of Metropolis members Jason Carter and Charles Normal, as well as bassist Ding Archer. For this tour, Thompson eschewed his usual rhythm guitar role and performed solely as a frontman and singer. In September 2007, a new album entitled Bluefinger was released under his former stage name of Black Francis.
Listen to music from Frank Black like Headache, Los Angeles & more. Find the latest tracks, albums, and images from Frank Black. Lead songwriter and vocalist of the now reunited Pixies, Frank Black was born Charles Michael Kittridge Thompson IV. After the 1992 breakup of Pixies, Frank Black adopted a reversal of his former alias, Black Francis, and embarked on his solo career with the debut of his 1993 self-titled album, Frank Black - which contains his biggest rock radio hit, Los Angeles ( US Modern Rock), followed a year later by the critically acclaimed Teenager of the Year.
- Various - Rough Trade Shops - Counter Culture 15 download flac
- Nightmares On Wax - A Word Of Science (The 1st & Final Chapter) download flac
- Englandneworder - World In Motion... download flac
- The Smiths - Sheila Take A Bow download flac
- Various - Rough Diamonds - Rough Trade Singles Club Vol. 4 download flac
- Various - Rough Trade Promotional Cassette #3 download flac
- Green On Red - Here Come The Snakes / Gas Food Lodging download flac
- Wolfman Featuring Peter Doherty - For Lovers download flac
- Beat Happening - Black Candy download flac
- Butthole Surfers - The Hurdy Gurdy Man download flac