Damien Jurado - Where Shall You Take Me? flac album
Tracklist Hide Credits
|4||Texas To Ohio||2:56|
|6||I Can't Get Over You||3:11|
Bass Guitar [Additional] – Johnathon Ford
Bass Guitar, Percussion [Random] – David Broecker
Bass Guitar [Additional] – David BazanPiano – Casey FoubertViolin – Seth Warren
- Copyright (c) – Secretly Canadian
- Copyright (c) – Brown Coat Music
- Mastered At – Jupiter Studios
- Bass Guitar – Josh Golden
- Mastered By – Martin Feveyear
- Percussion, Vocals, Artwork By – Andy Myers
- Recorded By, Mixed By, Producer, Guitar, Keyboards, Sampler – Eric Fisher
- Vocals – Rosie Thomas (tracks: 2, 5, 9)
- Written-By, Vocals, Guitar – Damien Jurado
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI L481
- Mould SID Code: IFPI 81CO
- Matrix / Runout: WWW.BELLWETHERMFG.COM 2YL21<7205>SC84
|SC84||Damien Jurado||Where Shall You Take Me? (CD, Album)||Secretly Canadian||SC84||US||2003|
|SRP020||Damien Jurado||Where Shall You Take Me? (CD, Album)||Sensory Projects||SRP020||Australia||2003|
|SC084||Damien Jurado||Where Shall You Take Me? (2xLP, Album, RE, Gat)||Secretly Canadian||SC084||US||2013|
|SC84||Damien Jurado||Where Shall You Take Me? (LP, Album)||Secretly Canadian||SC84||US||2003|
Listen free to Damien Jurado – Where Shall You Take Me? (Amateur Night, Omaha and more). Discover more music, concerts, videos, and pictures with the largest catalogue online at Last. Connect to this site.
Damien Jurado is the sort of songwriter who straddles rock's past and future, and with each record contributes a new chapter to an ever-fruitful body of work. Before we move onto the next chapter, we look back his first album with Secretly Canadian. An instant classic when released in 2003, 'Where Shall You Take Me?' was his fifth full-length, and is a beautiful collection of ten Raymond Carver-esque vignettes terror and bliss in Middle America.
Band Name Damien Jurado. Album Name Where Shall You Take Me? Type Album. 版公司 Secretly Canadian. 6. I Can't Get Over You. 7. Intoxicated Hands. Other productions from Damien Jurado. Brothers and Sisters of the Eternal Son. Maraqopa.
Damien Jurado is an American singer-songwriter from Seattle, Washington, United States Contents. The album preceded Damien's next solo release, dubbed Saint Bartlett, which was released May 25, 2010 and was produced by label mate Richard Swift. After touring the album with Kay Kay and His Weathered Underground, Jurado began work on his next album. On February 21, 2012 he released his 10th studio album, Maraqopa, his sixth for Secretly Canadian. In January 2014 Jurado released Brothers and Sisters of the Eternal Son an album which marked the third straight collaboration with producer Richard Swift. Where Shall You Take Me? (Secretly Canadian – March 2003). This Fabulous Century (Burnt Toast – October 2004).
Not for the faint-hearted, Damien Jurado is a habit which won't necessarily bring joy to the listener. But once acquired, you will find it hard to kick.
A devotional thread runs through Where Shall You Take Me?, particularly on its second half, where "I Can't Get Over You" and "Tether" contrast love's complexities with deceptively simple melodies and arrangements. Overall, the album is less challenging than I Break Chairs, although "Texas to Ohio" recalls that work's ed rock sound and the spooky, drum machine-driven "Intoxicated Hands" is a beautifully brooding ballad that rivals Jurado's darkest moments. While Where Shall You Take Me? might be less ambitious than.
Written-By, Vocals, Guitar – Damien Jurado. Mastering SID Code: IFPI L483.
Album by Damien Jurado.
- Plasticsoul - Pictures From The Long Ago download flac
- Damien Jurado - Caught In The Trees download flac
- Beth Bombara - Wish I Were You download flac
- Damien Jurado - Kalla Hus download flac
- Stella One Eleven - Mr Big Car download flac
- Martin Simpson - Purpose + Grace download flac
- Damien Jurado - Damien Jurado #4 download flac
- Little Big Wheel - Redwood download flac
- Treble Charger - Maybe It's Me download flac
- Roadkill Ghost Choir - In Tongues download flac