Green Day - Sampler flac album
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Reprise Records
- Copyright (c) – Reprise Records
- Published By – Wb Music Corp.
- Published By – Green Daze Music
- Cover [Cover Illustration] – Richie Bucher
- Engineer – Neil King*
- Engineer [Additional] – Casey McCrankin
- Lyrics By [Words] – Billie Joe*
- Mixed By – "Huckle" Jerry Finn*, Rob*
- Mixed By, Producer, Written-By [Music] – Green Day
- Photography By – Ken Schles
- Producer – Rob Cavallo
NotesPromotion Only. Not For Sale.
Program is repeated on both sides.
Green Day is a pop punk/alternative rock band from East Bay, California that formed in 1987. They were originally called Sweet Children, but changed their name before their first release. Current lineup lead vocals, guitars : Billie Joe Armstrong bass guitar, backing vocals : Mike Dirnt (Michael Pritchard) drums, percussion : Tré Cool (Frank E. Wright III).
Green Day is a greatest hits album and a promotional use album by Green Day. The album is rare everywhere, but is noted as an official release by Reprise Records. The album features most singles since the band's signing to Reprise Records.
A sampler is a type of compilation album generally offered at a reduced price to showcase a selection of artists signed to a particular record label.
The album is self-produced by Green Day, recorded by Chris Dugan, mixed by Andrew Scheps, and mastered by Eric Boulanger at Bakery Mastering. TRÉ! Released: December 11, 2012 The third and final album in Green Day's 2012 trilogy. It was meant to sound "larger" than the other two albums (similar to the sound of American Idiot). American Idiot Released: September 21, 2004 Green Day's seventh studio album was recorded April 2003 - March 2004 at Studio 880 in Oakland, CA, USA. Work on the album began after the master tapes were stolen for another album the band was working on titled Cigarettes and Valentines. American Idiot was released on September 21, 2004 and gave Green Day a resurgence of popularity as it sold over 15 million copies worldwide, making it Green Day's second most popular album. In 2009 the album was released as musical.
Green Day. Released October 14, 1997. About Nimrod 3 contributors. The tenth track on Green Day’s 1997 album Nimrod. Produced by Green Day & Rob Cavallo. Pop Disaster Tour Sampler. International Superhits! 2001.
For many 20-somethings, Green Day was possibly one of the first rock bands to really matter. Between 2004 and 2005, the five mighty singles from American Idiot were in heavy rotation on FM radio, providing a semi-regular exposure to pop-punk. The album was a cultural force, moving close to 300,000 copies in its first week and earning the band two Grammy’s, a Tony award-winning musical and now, a full blown HBO film adaptation. Those, of course, are only the isolated results of their second career phase
- Various - Angus - Music From The Motion Picture download flac
- Green Day - International Superhits! download flac
- Green Day - Bullet In A Bible download flac
- Green Day - Stray Heart download flac
- Green Day - Shenanigans download flac
- Green Day - Hitchin' A Ride download flac
- Green Day - Last Of The American Girls download flac
- Green Day - ¡Uno! download flac
- Green Day - 86 download flac
- Green Day - American Idiot download flac